You see them cry

KARMA AKABANE
You never saw Karma cry, accept one time. It's a weekend and you're at his house as usual, cuddling up on the couch, when his phone rang. He picks it up "Hello?" he says "Karma, it's me" he hears a familiar voice say 'I-it can't be...' he though. He was shocked. Since his parents left him when he was 4 years old, he never got to see or hear from then again "M-mom?" he says in a trembling voice. You looked at him worried and turned off the TV "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" you whisper to him. He nods at you and you get up from the couch and go to the bathroom
KARMA AKABANE P.O.V.
'I can't believe it... my mom called me after years' I thought "Karma, can you look outside?" my mom asks me. I get up from the couch and walk towards the front door. I open it and see my mom and dad standing there. I drop my phone and start to cry. My parents do the same and we all hug each other, me crying fiurustly "K-karma..." my mom says in a trembling voice "We love you so much, y-you know that right?" she continues "O-of course I do" I say between sobs "Son, we're sorry we left you" my dad says, crying "I don't care anymore. It's okay, I understand now why you left me, I forgive you" I say, crying "Karma?" I hear Maria say. I pull away from my parents and look at her "M-Maria!" I say, surprised by her sudden appearance "Mind if I take a picture?" she asks with a smile and takes out her phone "Of course" my mom answers her with a smile. We all side hug, still with tears in our eyes. She snaps a picture and shows it to us "Beautiful Maria. Thank you" I say. She smiles and kisses me on the cheek "Listen, I'll leave you three alone. See ya on Monday Kar. And it was nice to finally see you, Mr. and Mrs. Akabane. You're son is a wonderful man" she says and takes her stuff. She walks out of the door "W-wait..." I say and grab her wrist. She looks back at me. I start to cry "C-can you stay?" I ask her. She looks at me with a worried expression and nods. She drops her stuff and hugs me. My parents hug us both and I bury my face in Maria's hair, still crying. She stokes my hair gently.

NAGISA SHIOTA
Nagisa almost never cries, at least, you never saw him cry. It's after school and Nagisa called you and asked if you could come over, and you, obviously, said yes. You were about 10 minutes away from his house and he was waiting for you patiently in the living room. His mom, this time, was in the house and she was shouting 'What's going on?' Nagisa thought. The shouts came from the kitchen, so, him being curious, he walked there and peaked inside 'N-no way...' he thought, seeing a very familiar figure with his mom "I told you that Nagisa is just fine here!" his mom shouts at a man "Honey, just me take him, I never get to see him" the man says 'Dad...' Nagisa thought, tearing up and starting to cry. He puts a hand on his mouth to keep in his sobs. It was the first time in a long time that he saw his dad. At that moment, the doorbell rings "Nagisas girlfriend is here. Leave before she sees you" Nagisas mom says. His dad looks down and walks out of the kitchen. Nagisa runs to the couch, like he didn't see or hear anything. As his dad opens the door he sees you standing there "Hello" you say with a smile. Nagisas dad doesn't say anything and pushes you out of the way and walks off. You look back at him 'Okay, that was so not rude...' you thought with a surprised look "O, hello Maria. I'm about to leave. Nagisa's in the living room " his mom says with a smile "Thank you Mrs. Shiota" you say with a smile. You walk in the living room to see a depressed Nagisa sitting on the couch "Nagisa, baby? What happened? Who was that man?" you ask him with a worried expression. At hearing the last question, he starts to cry. You drop your stuff on the floor and run to him. You sit on the couch next to him and hug him, buring his face in your chest. He hugs you tightly and cries harder "Sh... sh... it's okay... let it out..." you say to him in a calm voice and stoke his long blue hair, letting it down. He continues to cry and pulls away. He looks at you with a fake smile "No Nagisa. Don't fake around me, you know I don't like it..." you say, your voice breaking. At hearing you, Nagisa kisses you, tears streaming down his face. You kiss back and hug him. He hugs you back and pulls away "That man... he's... my father. I-I haven't seen him in years" he says in a trembling voice. You look at him with a worried expression and hug him "It's okay, if you need to cry, do it. Do it as long as I'm here to comfort you" you say with a smile. He starts to cry again and buries his face in your chest. You hug him and put a hand on his head again, stroking his head again and brushing his hair with you fingers because you knew that it would calm him down, at least, you hoped. After a while of crying, he calms down and stops. You take a tissue from your bag and hand it to him. He dries his tears in it and lets out a heavy sigh "Sorry you had to see that. I never ment to scare you" Nagisa apologizes, looking down at his legs "It's okay, don't worry. I'll always be here for you no matter what. Happy or sad, I'll always be here for you, that's a promise" you say with a smile. He looks at you, surprised by what you just said "T-thank you, you really are the best" he says with a smile. You smile back at him and kiss him "Let's cuddle. What do you say?" you ask him. He nods with a smile. You both cuddle up on the couch for the whole evening.