You both watch a horror movie

KARMA AKABANE
You never had problem with horror movies. It's not you liked them, you just never watched horror stuff, I mean, other video games played by your boyfriend. You're at Karmas place. He invited you to stay over for the weekend, so, being the great girlfriend you are, you said yes (😏😏). It's currently night time and you're both awake, him playing video games and you on your phone, cuddling up with him "Mary do you want to play?" he asks you "No thanks. I'd rather watch" you answer climbing on his lap and blocking his view "I like the view very much baby but I have to finish the level" Karma says with a smirk. You pout and get off his lap, taking out your phone once more and see that It's out of battery "Karma do you have a phone charger?" you ask him, still with a small pout "What phone?" he asks without looking at you "Samsung" you answer annoyed "No, sorry. I have only iPhone chargers" he answers looking back at the TV 'This is just great... better tell my mom that my phone's gonna die' you thought. You open WhatsApp and text your mom
MARIA AISHI: Mom my phone's gonna die soon. Just telling you that everything's okay
MOM: Okay sweety!
You sigh as your phone shuts down "Turned off?" Karma asks, gets off the couch and turns off the video game. You nod and put it on the coffee table. Karma sits next to you and pats his lap, signaling you to sit on it. You blush and do as he asked, your chest towards him. He smirks and put a hand on you waits while the other's on the couch to keep him up. You put your hands around his neck and look at him in the eyes "You know what will be fun?" you say with a smile "What?~" Karma says playing with your hair "Let's watch a horror movie" you suggests, getting off his lap. He gasps form the lost of contact with you "Okay, but don't get too scared~" he teases with a smirk. You smirk back at him "I will get scared and glinge on you" you say "A good excuse to cuddle with me~" he answers, still teasing. You roll your eyes and sit next to him. He chooses a horror movie, gets off the couch and turns off the light "For a better atmosphere" he says, sitting back on the couch. You didn't know what horror movie he chose, so, knowing him, you expected the worse. Thinking that, you get close to him and hug his arm "Scared already?~ The movie didn't even start~~" he teases you with a small smile "Knowing you you choose the scariest one. So yeah, kinda" you admit trembling little. Karma, noticeing this, hugs you and pulls you on his lap, this time, your back facing him. You turn your head towards him and see that he's smirking. You turn your head back to the TV as you hear scary music, signaling that the movie's starting. Karma wraps his arms around your waist and buries his face in your hair, taking in the scent that he adores. You close your eyes as a jumscare comes up. Karma hugs you tighter and your relax, feeling safe in his arms. You lean onto Karma and put the back of your head on his shoulde. He smirks and kisses you "Love you" he says hugging you thighter "Love you more~" you say and wrap your arms around his neck, your back still facing him.

NAGISA SHIOTA
You, being the crazy psychopath you are, always liked and enjoyed horror movies. You would watch them alone because you would lose your sanity and act like your psycho self. You would smirk when torture scenes would come, laugh crazily when blood was spilled, something normal to you. Nagisa doesn't know about this and you never intend to tell him, but he found out. How? He proposed watching a horror movie with you and you, without thinking of your reaction, said yes. It's evening after school and you're currently at Nagisas house. His mom, as usual, isn't home, so, that being said, nobody would disturb the both of you. You're both on in the living room and cuddling on the couch, when Nagisa had a thought 'I wonder what her reaction is to horror movies...' looking at you. He gave up to his thought and said "Maria let's watch a horror movie together" taking the TV remote and going on Netflix "Really? I thought you would be scared to death~" you tease with a small laugh. He blushes a little and pouts, crossing his arms. You kiss him on the cheek and take the remote "I know a bunch of great horror movies, leave the choosing to me baby" you say "There. The scariest one I ever saw" you say clicking on it. You get up from the couch and turn off the lights, making Nagisa shiver a little. You sit next to him and hug him "Relax, I'm here. I know what I'm talking about" you say and kiss him. The movie stars. You turn towards the TV with a crazy smirk, trying to hide it from Nagisa 'O-okay... I have a bad feeling about this...' he thought sweatdropping. All of a sudden a jump scare comes up and Nagisa screams, hiding his face in his hands. You, on the other hand, were slightly giggling crazily with a sadistic smirk on your face 'She does lose sanity in horror movies!' he thought looking at you. You notice him looking at you and turn to your normal expression 'Great. He's gonna be so scared of me after this...' you thought, getting really sad by imagining his reactions every time you both are alone. Nagisa comes close to you and buries his face in your hair. You could see that he was trembling. You smile a happy smile and hug him, trying to calm him down "Shh... as long as I'm here nothing will harm you..." you say in a calming voice. Nagisa looks at you again with scared eyes 'Gee, he really is scared... terrified... I did go to far with this. I don't even know if he likes horror movies' you thought witha worried expression "So you do lose sanity" he says all of a sudden. You make a surprised face but turn away, avoiding eye contact and hiding your face. Nagisa takes your chin with two fingers, making you look at him "It's okay. I love you no matter what. I know you would never hurt me, so, knowing that, I'm not scared of you. I love you so much honey, never think that I'll leave you because you're crazy, because I won't. I'll stay with you for ever" be says with a comforting smile. You look at him surprised and with teary eyes "T-thank you..." you say starting to cry from happiness "W-why are you crying?! D-did I do something wrong?!" he shouts in a worried tone and let's go of you, putting his hands towards you sweating "Y-you're just so sweet!!" You shout back with a smile. He calms down and sighs. You wipe your tears away and smile at him "Ah!!!" he screams as a very lound noise comes from the movie. You giggles "Let's turn this off" you say taking the remote. He puts a hand on his chest trying to calm himself down. You turn off the TV and kiss him, pushing his whole body on the couch "And turn you on~" you say with a smirk. He blushes and looks away. You kiss him again passionately, causing him to kiss back😏😏.