They get jealous

KARMA AKABANE:
It was a Thursday and your male best friend from France decided to visit you today, so you stayed home from school to stay with him.
KARMA AKABANE P.O.V.
I came to class, and usually, Maria would great me with a kiss, but today, nothing, so I decided to ask Kayano and the girls some information "Hey, does any of you know why Maria isn't here today?" I asked "Didn't she tell you? She skipped school today to stay with Luka (male best friend)" "Luka?" I asked annoyed. "Yeah, Luka. He's her best friend from France" says Rio 'Why didn't she tell me anything?!' I say to my self "Oh oh~ is someone... jealous?~~" Rio teases me "What?! Of course not!!" I shouted "Just tell Koro-Sensei that I'm sick today and I will not be in school" I continue.
END OF P.O.V.
TIMESKIP TO WHEN HE REACHES YOU HOUSE:
As Karma reaches your house, he knocks on the front door "Hi Karma!" You say kissing him "Why didn't you tell me about Luka?" Karma ask Maria "Because... I forgot? Sorry Kar..." Maria apologized "Hey Maria, who's at the door?" Luka asks. "Hello, I'm Karma Akabane, Maria's boyfriend" Karma says shaking his hand "Wait, Maria you have a boyfriend?" Luka asks. This is going to be a long day...

NAGISA SHIOTA:
It was after school and you and you boyfriend Nagisa decided to do you math homework, not your best subject unfortunately...
MARIA AISHI P.O.V.
As I was doing my math homework, I was stuck on problem number 10, so I decided to ask Nagisa for help "Hey Nagisa, which problem are you at?" I ask him " I'm stuck at number 7" answered Nagisa "Why? Do you need help with anything?" Nagisa continues "No, it's ok. I'll just ask Karma" I answered him "Hey Karma!! Can you come here please?!" I shout for him. As soon as he hears me, he comes towards me and helps me with my homework.
END OF P.O.V.
TIMESKIP TO WHEN YOU FINISH HOMEWORK
As Maria and Nagisa finish their homework, they walk out of the classroom without saying a word, so hoping to star a conversation, Maria opens her mouth to talk, but, instead of saying what she wants to say, Nigisa kisses her "What was that for?" Maria asks "I didn't like the way that Karma was looking at you" Nagisa says with a blush on his face "Silly Nagisa, I only have eyes for you. I love you and you know that" Maria says giggling "I know... sorry... I love you too. Just promise me to stay alert when you talk to Karma. Ok?" Nagisa says, blushing like a mad man " I promise"

RYUNOSUKE CHIBA:
There they were, Chiba and Hayami in front of the class in the garden playing a sniping game while the hole class was watching them play.
RYUNOSUKE CHIBA P.O.V.
As me and Hayami were sniping Maria was talking with the guys, but what she didn't notice was a certain someone eyeing her, so I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and glared at the guys while whispering "Mine" into my girlfriend's ear while she smirked at them. 'Damn I love this girls' I thought.

TADAOMI KARASUMA:
It was the weekend and Maria and his boyfriend where at a mall, just hanging out together, and let's say on a little date too.
TIMESKIP
After the date, Maria asks Tadaomi to go to the supermarket to buy some stuff, and he agreed.
MINI-TIMESKIP
Maria was paying the cashier while Tadaomi was putting away the groceries. The cashier says "The total is 70,55" Maria gives him the money while he attempts to flirts, and, of course, Tadaomi notices this and threatens the cashier if he doesn't stop flirting with his girl. After a while Maria say to Tadaomi "You were so jealous~" "Maybe a little..." he confesses, while kissing her cheek.