You stay up untill late

KARMA AKABANE
Now Karma would be worried and try to convince you to go to bed and do what you gotta do the next morning. It's the weekend and around 8:30 PM., Karma watching TV lying down on the couch and you on your knees doing your homework on the coffee table, your right side facing him and your left side facing the TV. Karma glances at you with a smile "Mary need help?" he asks looking at you and lifting himself up in a sitting position. You shake your head and tap the pencil on the table with a puzzled look on your face resting your cheek on the outside of your hand. He smirks and continues to admire you "A! That's it! I got now!" you say with a lit up face as you finally get the exercise. Karma laughs a little as you do the exercise. He yawns and looks at the time "Yo it's 9:00 o'clock baby" he says and stands up. You just nod and continue working. He raises a brow "Well what are you gonna do?" he asks with a slight frown, already knowing your answer "I'm gonna keep working" you simply respond without looking at him. He sighs and leans down at your level behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. You sigh and put your pencil down "Karma I need to finish this. You start getting into bed and I'll be there in a minute, 'kay babe?" you say resting the back of your head on his shoulder and smile at him. He sighs and do as he's told
KARMA AKABANE P.O.V.
'Ugh! This sucks!' I thought as I sit up on the bed, kicking off the blankets on me "Finally! I'm done!" I hear Maria say from downstairs. I smile to myself and then look at my phone 'Dang, it's already 10:25. She finished at this hour?' I thought getting out of bed
END OF P.O.V.
After you put away your stuff you go upstairs to the bedroom you and Karma share and you find on his phone sitting on the bed. You sit next to him and smile "You're still up?" you ask with a sigh. He smirks and pulls you on his lap and buries his face in the crook of your neck "How can I when you're not with me?~" he says and starts nibbling at your neck. You close one eye and shift a little and let out a little moan "K-Karma I-I'm sorry f-or making you wait s-so long" you apologize as he continues to nibble on your neck "Hu-uh kittie, you're gonna get a punishment~" he says and grinds against your behind😏😏.

NAGISA SHIOTA
This poor and pure soul ("pure") would try to convince you to come in bed with him because he wants his cuddle buddy like... almost every night (😏😏). It's a school day and around night time. You're in the kitchen washing dishes while Nagisa's in the bedroom putting on his pajama and opening the bed. As he finishes doing so he sighs and takes out his pigtails, putting the black hair ties on his wrist. As you finish drying the last plate you sigh and start preparing the lunches for tomorrow "Hey honey, I finished opening the bed" Nagisa says as he walks into the kitchen. You glance at him but give back to preparing the food "Okay, I'll be there in a minute, you start getting to bed and rest" you say as you prepare food. He tilts his head slightly to the side "Are you gonna come? And why are preparing the lunches for tomorrow this late?" he asks coming next to you. You smile and glance at him again "I kinda procrastinated with chores and stuff, so yeah..." you explain with a nervous laugh. He sighs "Well, you can think of this tommorow morning, now let's get to bed and rest, tommorow is gonna be a long day" he says and starts on his toes to kiss you on the cheek. You sigh "I can't. Tomorrow morning I'll have no time, so it's better I do it now" you say and pack the firts lunch. Nagisa pouts and takes it and puts it in the fridge "Come on, yours is ready and it's enough for two. Just get some rest, your eyes look tired" he says wrapping an arm around your waist. You sigh and kiss him on the forehead "Nagisa, baby, go to sleep. I'll be there soon, don't worry" you say with a closed eye smile. He pouts again and walks to the table and sits down on a chair. You sweatdrop at him doing that "You really are stubborn, aren't you?" you ask with a sheplessh smile "I'm just worried for you, that's all" he says and crosses his arms. You sigh as you pack the second lunch and put in in the fridge. You rinse your hands under the sink "Come on, I'm done" you say as you close the water and turn off the light. Nagisa smiles and sits up. Honestly, what a great ray of sunshine he is...😂😓❤.

RYUNOSUKE CHIBA
Have no idea, sorry😓.

TADAOMI KARASUMA
Tadaomi would just lift you like a sack of potatoes and bring you to bed and never let you go😅. It's a weekend and night time, you and Tadaomi both working on your computers. As he finishes working he sighs and closes his computer "I'm done with working. Were are you at?" he asks while putting his computer away in his bag. You sigh and glance at him "Almost done with this. Can you open the bed in the meantime please?" you ask returning your gaze to the computer. He sighs and nods and walks into the bedroom and opens the bed. After that he takes off his house clothes and puts on his pajama. He sighs and walks into the living room and looks at you, just looking at you while you turn off your computer. After you stand up without any hesitation he takes you and Carrie's you in bridal style to the bedroom and sits on the bed and sits you next to him "Wha-what was that for?!" you whine and it him on the shoulder. He kisses you and pushes you fully onto the bed. You respond by kissing back and wrap your arms around his neck 'Okay il forgive him after this' you thought with a small smile😏😏.

TAIGA OKAJIMA
He would be worried and try to help you or maybe convince you to go to bed. It's a school day and night time and you and Taiga are at home, Taiga putting on his pajama while you're finishing up preparing your stuff for tomorrow morning "Hey babe, you wanna go to sleep? It's kinda late and tomorrow we have school" he says walking behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist. You smile turn your head and kiss him on the cheek "I'm almost done babe, 5 minutes" you say and go back to what you're doing. He sighs and buries his head in the crook of your neck. You sigh and give in to his whining and neediness "I'm coming, I'm coming" you say with a sigh. He smiles and kisses you on the cheek😓😓😂.

TOMOHITO SUGINO
Sugino would be worried in why you're staying up so late. It's school day and night time and you and Sugino are in bed, him sleeping with an arm around your waist and you with your phone watching a video of your favorite Italian youtuber, giggles and small laugh escaping your lips, your back facing him. Sugino, feeling your body and the bed move flutters his eyes open and sees you awake and the phone on "Mary..." he whines and hugs you tighter, bringing the back of your head closer to his chest "Go to sleep, we have school tommorow" he says sleepily. You sigh and turn off your phone "I can't sleep" you respond while putting the phone on the bedside table and turn to face him. He sighs as you bury your face into his chest. He starts drawing small circles on your back. Your eyes widen but you relax and slowly close your eyes while tugging at his shirt. He smiles as he sees your eyes close slowly "Goodnight love" he whispers and kisses you on the forehead and drifts to sleep as well.

YUUMA ISOGAI
He would be worried, that's it. It's the weekend and night time, Yuuma and his mom sleeping while you and Yuumas siblings are awake, them because they're not tired and you because you didn't want to leave them alone wandering around the house. While they're both chasing each other around the house you're just sitting on the couch, trying so hard to not close your eyes 'What the hell how are they not sleepy?!' you thought while slowly closing your eyes. You open them again and rub your eyes "I thought I heard someone here" you hear a familiar voice "Yuuma!" both his brother and sister cheer. You smile tiredly as Yuuma sits next to you "Go up starts and rest,, I'll deal with them" he says and kisses you on the cheek "Thnk you so much" you say and get up and rush to the bedroom and crash on it. He sighs at his siblings 'She stayed up just for them' he thought with a smile.

GAKUSHŪ ASANO
No idea, so sorry😓😓.

HIROTO MAEHARA
Nope, nothing, still no idea😓😓😓.

(A/N: Hey Sugarfans! Sorry for the three guys that are missing, I literally have no ideat what to do with them, gomen!😓😓😓😓.
Sugarfactoryfan)