They stand up for you

KARMA AKABANE
Well, let's just say that that the last time someone made you cry he when missing... so... I'm not gonna go any further😅👍😂.

NAGISA SHIOTA
This little guy ("little") is too innocent to be mean willingly to anyone but if anyone makes his girl cry, they are done! (FYI: Let all the fools know when you're done). It's after school and you're heading home with Nagisa, currently waiting for the train at the train station on the railway quay, chatting happily, untill you both hear snickering next to you. You raise a brow while Nagisa looks next to you "What's so funny?" you ask with a smirk "See! I told you she would flash a smirk!" one guy says laughing. You get a bit shocked by this and advert your gaze from them whit a little but if a sad expression. Nagisa puts a hand on your shoulder and smiles at you . The two guys laugh "Come on, you couldn't be normal even if you tried" the other says with a smirk. You loose it and tear up and put a hand on your mouth to hold back a sob that was about to come out. Nagisa notices this and glares at the two guys, making them shiver. He walks up to them and grabs one of them by the collar of the uniform. He leans close to his ear "You let MY girl cry. You will pay, harshly..." he says in a dark tone, his eyes darkened and you not hearing him. He gasps shackingly while the other backs up and runs away. You get a bit surprised by the scene and look at Nagisa. He walks to you and smiles, back to his normal mood. You start to cry a bit and hug him, wrapping your arms around his mid-torso while he wraps his arms around your waist, whispering nothing but sweet things in your ear.

RYUNOSUKE CHIBA
Have no idea, sorry😅😓😥. Probably because he's shy😂 (LMAO sorry dude).

TADAOMI KARASUMA
No idea, sorry!😭😭.

TAIGA OKAJIMA
Taiga would actually say something. It's after school and you and Taiga are going home, waiting for the train on the railway quay, holding hands as usual "O hey, the two love birds" you both hear a voice behind you. You sigh and roll your eyes annoyed while Taiga just rolled his eyes "Really? They're not a good mach" an other one says. You both raise a brow in curiosity and anger "Yeah, I know. He's a pervert and she's a tomboy. So not good" one says. You gasp a little and look down. Taiga looks at you worried and glares at the guys, scaring one if them. They just walk away blushing in embarrassment. Their main plan was for you both not to hear them and just like keep it for themselves. He sighs and looks at you with a very worried expression "They're right, y'know" you say looking at him with tears in your eyes. He shakes his head "No! Don't say that! I love you and I don't want you to leave me or change because of their stupid opinion!" he says whit a mix of pissed off and worried face. You're shocked. You smile and bury your face in your hands and Taiga hugs you "Don't change, I love you so much, please" he whispers into your ear.

TOMOHITO SUGINO
He would be too shy to say anything and just rub your back and hug you. You would have none of it and shout at them, profanities in Italian to be specific. It's after school and you, along with Sugino, Nagisa, Okuda, Rio and Kayano are at the library studying "Look who it is, the E-class. Studying? That's new" you hear Tappei say. You roll your eyes. You continue studying while the rest argue with the big 5. Ren smirks and walks up to you "Well, hello~ do you need help there, pretty?~" he says leaning behind you and putting his face close to yours. You groan and look at the roof "No, but I'm smart enough to know that even Maehara is better than you" you say annoyed "Maria o my God" Rio says laughing at hearing you say that "Don't get close to her" Sugino says raising a brow at him. You smile and nod "Yeah, I'm taken hun" you say putting a finger on his nose and pushing him away. He smirks and puts his hand on his nose and walks off, getting the message. You look at Sugino and raise a brow with a smirk. He realizes and blushes looking down at his legs closing his eyes while you laugh😂.

YUUMA ISOGAI
I don't know what to do with him honestly👍😭😓. Sorry!😭😭.

GAKUSHŪ ASANO
Well, yeah. You cry= missing person, so you get the idea😂👍.

HIROTO MAEHARA
He would feel like it's his fault because of the reputation that he has with everyone. It's after school and you and Hiroto are waiting for the train to go home "Wow, the playboy has himself a new toy" you hear a guy say. You look at them with a sharp eye. Hiroto glares "Our lives is none of your business" he says crossing his arms. He chuckles ""Our lives"? That's a big word" he says crossing his arms as well "Y'know I may be a playboy but I'm smart enough to see when to hold on to a girl" Maehara says wrapping an arm around your shoulders. You blush and look away with a small smirk❤.

(A/N): Okay so this scenario was actually harder that I thought it would be😓. I'm sorry that it's too short and not even that good😖😖. I'm sorry! Gomen!!)