Someone catches you making out

KARMA AKABANE
Ok, ummmm... Karma, even if it's a simple make-out session, he's rough, but will only do it if you're ok with it, despite his devil-like attitude. You, on the other hand, become VERY dominant, despite your gentle attitude. Does he like it? Yes, yes he does😏.
It's class time, Bitch-sensei teaching English "Ok, Isogai, now tell me, which one of these is the odd one out?" She asks pointing at the board. On it there were 5 words and the class had to point out which word was the odd one out "U-um, the last one?" Isogai says, slight confusion present in his voice. She nods "Yes, correct". You sigh 'Ugh, so bored' you thought, resisting your chin on the palm of your hand. Karma turns his head towards you hearing you sigh. He smirks. He leans over and taps on your shoulder, still smirking. You raise a brow and look at him with a 'WHAT' expression. He just licks his lips with a wink. You blush insanely, knowing what he meant "Maria?" You hear your name getting called. You immediately sit up straight "Yes?!" You shout surprised, still blushing "Which is the odd one out?" She asks suspiciously "T-the middle one" You stutter. She nods and circles it "Good" she simply compliments. The bell rings, signaling that class has ended, and now lunch has started 'Oh God!' You thought, blushing furiously at the thought of your boyfriend & you in class😏 "Ok lunch time. Have fun kiddos" Bitch-sensei says as she sits in her chair, grabbing her nail file that was on top of the desk "Hey Mary~ Let's go have lunch together, yeah?~" Karma says standing up and grabbing his backpack that had his lunch inside, whilst still wearing his smirk. You nod and grab your stuff as well and stand up. He winks and grabs your hand and walks to the door with you. Where where you both heading? Just sitting outside under the tree "Karma Akabane" You sternly say. He hums and turns his gaze towards you, STILL smirking "What you did in class, you're gonna have to pay" you continue. He starts teasing you "Oh?~ And what are you gonna do THIS time?~ We have al--" You cut his off by kissing him roughly and slamming him against the wall, bag in your left hand and right hand on the back of his head. Taken a bit aback by the sudden outburst, he drops his bag next to him with wide eyes. He starts kissing you back, wrapping his arms around your waist and closing his eyes, you putting your bag down and wrapping your arms around his neck, occasionally pulling away for air. You both moan. Karma starts rubbing his knee in between your legs, making you wrap your arms tighter around his necks and close your eyes thighter.
TADAOMI KARASUMA P.O.V.
"What the HELL is that noise?" I say in irritation. It was coming from outside the faculty room; it sounded like... moaning? Oh no, oh no. I blush and put a hand on my mouth, covering it 'This isn't going to happen in MY class' I thought as I start to march to the door & out in the hallway "KIDS" I sternly say as I slam the door open looking down, not wanting to see my students making out. I hear the moaning stop "Akabane and Aishi, what did I tell you about THIS? I thought I was clear after what happened in the pool" I scold, still sternly. I hear footsteps, signaling that they pulled away from each other "Karasuma-Sensei listen. If you had a partner that teased you during class you'd understand why I'm doing this" I hear Maria say in a slightly pissed off tone. Karma just chuckles "Ok, then since you two share an apartment you can go back there and 😏" I say, now looking at them with a dark expression. They both scoff and look away , blushing "That's what I thought. Now have lunch outside and I MEAN FOOD" I specifically state "Yeah, yeah buzzkill" I hear Maria say "Do NOT call me that" I exclaim.

NAGISA SHIOTA
This smol cute bean ALWAYS gets flustered by the simplest kiss on the mouth and you always find it cute and tease his about it.
It was after school and Koro-sensei assigned a scince project in groups (JoY), groups picked by him. You were with Nagisa, Karma and Rio, and today they where going to come to your shared apartment with Nagisa/your house. You where both in the kitchen, setting up the materials that you both promised to have "Hey baby at what time are the devils coming?" You ask him "In 10 minutes. Why?" He asks. You smirk "No reason~" You say, walking behind him and hugging him, wrapping your arms around his waist. He smiles and puts his hands on yours and closes his eyes with a content smile. You start kissing his neck, decing to tease him. His eyes shot open and he start blushing "H-honey, Karma a-and R-Rio are coming, not now" He pleads. You ignore it and start kissing up to his ear and nibble on it. He puts a hand on his mouth to suppress his moans, his other one though still on your hands, this time gripping them though. You smirk content and continue doing so
KARMA AKABANE P.O.V.
"So this is gonna be fun" Rio says sarcastically. I chuckle "Yeah, but the faster we do it the better, you know what I mean right?" I answer. She just sighs and puts her hands behind her head "I guess..." she sighs. As we reach Nagisa's and Maria's house, Rio reaches for the door bell, but I stop her "Wait, Nagisa gave a copy of the keys" I say and take it out from my bag. She laughs and I roll my eyes while unlocking the door "After you" I say, holding the door open for her. She scoffs "Oh well thank you Isogai~" She teases. I narrow my eyes at her. She just laughs, but stops in her tracks as he sees Maria hugging Nagisa, kissing his neck. We both take out our phones and take pics "What now?" She whispers smirking "Let's leave them alone, they obviously are busy. Then let's send them the pictures" I whisper smirking back, still holding the door open for her. She smirks back and walks out, then closes it, trying not to make any noise.