When you get hurt

KARMA AKABANE
You were having, as usual, a playful fight with Karma. You both were laughing and fighting each other. He pinned you on the floor and you accidentally hit tge back of you head "Ow Karma" you said and held the back of your head with your free hand "S-sorry, I didn't do it on purpose. Come here" he said, got off you and kissed the back of your head "Can I have ice please?" you asked him still in pain. He nodded and whent to the kitchen "Here. And sorry again" he said guilty "It's okay. It happens" you said as you held the ice pack behind your head and sat on the couch. He sat beside you and sighed. You kisses his cheek and hugged him with you free arm. He smirked and pulled you, gently, on his lap. You giggled and put your forehead against his, forgetting the pain "Feel better?" he asked you and held the ice pack "Thank you Kar" you said with a smile and kissed him, the pain vanishing.

NAGISA SHIOTA
It was P.E. and you were sparring with Karasuma-Sensei, to make it more challenging for you. You were attacking him and he was dodging it like it was nothing. You and your sanity didn't like that, so you started losing it. He noticed and got a little tens. The main element for you was fright. If you opponent was scared, you would attack faster and faster until you were satisfied. You were using attacks over the top, even for him, so he used a block and accidentally hurt you "Ow..." was all you said and held you ancle in pain "Sorry. You went over the top this time. You scared me" he said in his usual monotone voice "Are you okay?" Nagisa asks and pulls you close to him, bending down "Y-yeah, it's nothing honestly" you say with a smile. He helps you up and takes you to the nurse "You sure you're okay?" he asks sitting you on the bed. You smile at him "I've been through worse" you say shrugging. He sighs and sits next to you. You rest you head on his shoulder, making him blush "C-comfortable?" he asked looking at you and blushing "It would be more if you took your shirt off~" you tease him. He blushes immensely and you start laughing your ass off "I-it's not funny!" he shouts and coveres his face with his hands. You stop laughing and kiss his cheek "Sorry, it's just cute seeing you blushing" you say and rest your head on his shoulder again. He continues blushing and looks at his legs.

RYUNOSUKE CHIBA
You both were sniping in the garden "Okay, you almost got it" Chiba says to you. You smile "Let me charge my gun" you say to him "How do you-- Ah!" you yelp as the gun opens. It slipped out of your hands and landed on you foot "Maria! Are you okay?!" Chiba says, puts the gun down and runs to you "I-I'm fine, don't worry" you say and take your gun "L-let me help you" he says and takes the gun out of your hands "What happened?" he asks worried "The gun slipped out of my hands and landed on my foot" you say and get up. He sighs and sits you down carefully. He sits down next to you and pulls carefully you on his lap "W-what are yo d-doing?" you ask "Just want to make you feel better~" he says and hugs you "Okay. But be careful" you say referring to your foot "Don't worry, I will" he says and buries his face in the crook of you neck. You smile and kiss him on the head.

TADAOMI KARASUMA
It was P.E. and, as usual, you were teaching the girls "Next is... Kataoka!" you say as you find her name on a list that Tadaomi gave you "You know what to do" you say and get ready to fight. She changes at you and you dodge her easily. She continuously attacked you, just like you taught her "Yes! Like that!" you say and dodge the attacks. She, to your surprise, makes a complicated move and you end up on the floor with a sprained wrist, trying to hold her knife away from your face "Very good" you say to her with a smile. She smirks and gets off you "I was wasn't I?~" she brags "Yeah, so good..." says Rio annoyed "Now choose a partner and spar with each other. I'll be right back" you say and go inside to take an ice pack for your wrist. Tadaomi notices you going inside and follows you. You were in the faculty room when you heard a familiar voice "You okay? What happened?" It was Tadaomi "Yeah, just sprained my wrist while sparring with Kataoka, no big deal" you say and sit down "Want me to talk to her?" he asks and stands next to you "No, no. It's fine. It's no big deal" you say with a smile. He sighs, takes a chair, sits next to you and kisses you on the forehead, pulling you close to him "Seriously sensei?~" you tease him "Don't call me sensei when we're like this, It's weird" he says blushing and looking away "Okay honey~" you say and kiss him on the cheek. He blushes immensely and kisses you back on the cheek "We should go back. We can't leave the class alone" you say getting up "Fine" he says a little disappointed that you both can't cuddle "We can continue at lunch" you say with a smile. He sighs and smiles at you as an agreement "So cute~" "Do you ever shut up?!" you both hear whispering "Or maybe give them all a nosebleed~~" you say and kiss him passionately. He kisses back "I thought I had to wait until lunch, but if you insist" he says and smashes you on the wall. The students never saw you both the same after that.