You get jealous

KARMA AKABANE
Karma, him being him, he would tease you, knowing your reaction. Who you're jealous of? Okuda. Why? She would help Karma in science and you didn't like that. You're not so good in science, you're better in art, more or less like Sugaya. It's currently science class and Koro-sensei put you in groups, you with Sugaya, Mimura and Rio, while Karma's with Nagisa, Okuda and Kayano. You felt a bit jealous that he's with Okuda, knowing you didn't like her that much. Why? Because she would act weird around him, so you assumed that she liked your boyfriend. As you start doing the assignment that Koro-sensei, you looked over Karmas group and see that he's really close to Okuda, her blushing slightly. You look away sadly, not noticing that you almost spilled the chemical that you have in your hands on Sugaya "Maria be careful!" he shouts. You snap out of your thoughts and put the chemical down, a part of it on him "O crap, sorry!" you apologize to him and hand him a rag "It's okay, be more careful next time" he says with a smile. He takes and dries himself with it. You sigh and look back at Karma and Okuda, her helping him with the assignment. Sugaya looks at you and notices this and puts the rag down "You okay?" he asks you worried. You sigh once again "Yeah, I guess" you answer him in a sad tone. He looks at Karma and Okuda and then back at you. He smiles at understanding what's going on "You're jealous are you?" he aks you, his smile changing to a smirk. You blush in embarrassment and nod, admitting he's right. He sighs and laughs "I-it's not funny! Stop laughing!" you shout at him and hit his head "Ow, o-ow! Maria I-it hurts!" he says as you hit him. You stop and pout, crossing your arms "Go talk to him, tell him" he says and stops laughing slowly "I can't! It's embarrassing!" you say and blush even more "Besides, not now, maybe later" you continue. He sighs "Okay... for now let's continue, we have 10 minutes" he says. You nod with a small smile, your blush faiding. Karma, noticing the two of you, he feels his blood boil. He rolls his eyes and goes back at working. Sure, you and Sugaya are close because you both like arts, but he never thought he would get jealous of you two together. As class finishes, your group puts everything away and you go back to your seat, still thinking of Karma and Okuda 'Maybe Okuda would be a better girlfriend than me... but I don't--' you thought, but get interrupted by someone kissing you on the cheek. You blush and look at the culprit, who, naturally, was Karma "My kitten is jealous~~" he teases you with a smirk. You blush and looks away, putting a hand on the cheek he kissed you "I'm not..." you whisper "You are~" he answers, still with the smirk. Your blush increases at his answer "How did you even know?" you ask him. He smirks "It's obvious~ What girlfriend wouldn't be by seeing her guy with some other girl?" he says, his smirk growing "You do have a point..." you admit, your blush slowly fading "I'll make it up to you tonight, that's a promise~" he whispers in your ear. Your intense blush comes back at hearing him. He smirks at your reaction and you bury your face in your hands.

NAGISA SHIOTA
When you got jealous of someone, you would simply ignore the person and be pissed off, even it was your boyfriend. Who you're jealous of? Kayano, since she's your boyfriends best friend and much more joyful than you. You always thought that Nagisa and Kayano would be a better couple, but you never told him about it. It's a school day and lunch time and having it with your boyfriend. You both eating and enjoying each other's presence, laughing and eating. At some point Kayano came around "Hey do you mind if I join you guys?" she asks the both of you. You could have sworn you saw her blush a bit "Sure, we don't mind" Nagisa answers 'I swear if she tries to do something I will kill her. She's a sinch, since she sucks at P.E.!' you thought while flashing a fake smile at her. Nagisa, noticing your fake smile, nudges you a little. You shoot crazy eyes at him, Kayano not noticing since she's eating. He gulps and kisses you on the cheek, trying to calm you down. You blush little and look away, leaving Kayano in awe by your reaction "Aw Maria's blushing!!" she says with a closed eye smile. Nagisa giggles and your blush increases, causing you to turn away "So Nagisa did you gather more intell on Koro-sensei?" Kayano asks him "Well, not really, no. I'm trying my best tho..." he says sweatdropping and scratching his cheek "I'm sure you'll find something new, you always do!" she says cheerfully and smiles. You roll your eyes at her answer 'Danm... she's always so cheerful it's kinda irritating...' you thought, feeling your blood boil with jealousy. As you finish your lunch, Kayano gets up "I'll go to the bathroom a sec. Be right back!" she says with a smile. Nagisa nods and you ignore, continuing to eat lunch. As she leaves, Nagisa turns to you "You okay?" he asks. You don't answer him and continue eating "Hey, Mary" he repeats, poking you on the shoulder. You roll your eyes and, once you swallowed your food, kiss him on the cheek "I'm fine" you answer him. He raises a brow "No your not. What's the matter?" he asks you "How oblivious can you be?" you say to him and sigh, causing him to look away in annoyes "I-I'm jealous..." you whisper lound enough for him to hear with a slight blush. He laughs a little and puts an arm around you "You could have just told me instead of acting like this" he says and you bury your face under his arm were you could reach. He smiles at your reaction and kisses the top of your hear, causing your blush to grow.