They catch you working out

KARMA AKABANE
Every weekend you went to the gym, but this time, you had a surprise! Apparently, your boyfriend came to the same gym as you, but you didn't know because he didn't tell you (and because you didn't tell him you went to the gym)
TIMESKIP TO WHEN YOU'RE IN THE GYM
As you were working out, you hear fangirling "What the?" you say and follow the screams "He's so hot!" "Can I see your abs?" "Flex for us!" "O wow..." you sweatdrop hearing the girls yell "Okay girls~ But I'm already taken" you hear a familiar male voice "What?! Nooooo!!" "Who is it?!" "It's not fair!!" they all say "Karma?" you say coming up to the group "Look who's here~ Didn't know you came to the gym~" he says and kisses you on the spot "By her?!" "No way!" "He's mine!" you hear "Actually, he's mine. Sorry, but you're all too late" you answer. Karma smirks, picks you up in bridal style and takes you to the changing room "You naughty girl~~" he says and kisses you passionately. I'll leave the rest to you all😏

NAGISA SHIOTA
Every day after school you worked out in your room and today wasn't any different, but you forgot that Nagisa was coming over to study!
NAGISA SHIOTA P.O.V.
As I reached Maria's house I knocked on the door "Hello Nagisa. Maria's in her room" her mom says "Thank you Mrs. Aishi" I answer. As I reach her room, I noticed her door was closed "*knock knock* Maria?" I say. She dosen't answer, so I get worried and open the door "Nagisa?" Maria says getting up from floor "W-what are you d-doing?" I ask blushing "I was working out. Why are you here anyways?" she asks "Whe w-were s-supposed t-to study" I stutter admiring her body "O crap! I totally forgot!!" she freaks out "I-it's okay! I-I'll wait u-untill you finish!" I yell blushing like crazy and get out of her room, slamming the door
MARIA AISHI P.O.V.
"Well, who knew he cold be turned on by this" I say and laugh.

RYUNOSUKE CHIBA
You were doing chin-ups in the gym when you fell someone tapping on your shoulder. You turn around and see none other then your boyfriend Chiba "Chiba! What are you doing here?" you ask, letting go of the machine "I usually go here. Didn't know you worked out" he says "Do you want to join me?" he asks you "I'd love to" you say and kiss him on the cheek
RYUNOSUKE CHIBA P.O.V.
'Crap! She's hot right now!' I thought, getting redder by the second "Hey Chiba you okay?" She asks "Y-yeah..." I say staring at her body "O I get it~ You like what you see, don't you?~~" she says smirking at me. I blush immensely and bury my face in my hands, getting redder and redder. She giggles at my reaction and kisses my cheek.

TADAOMI KARASUMA
Every time in P.E. you spared with the girls (and sometimes with the guys) "Okay Kataoka, give me everything you've got!" you say, getting ready to fight. As Kataoka attacks, the girls watch and you defend yourself "Never stop attacking. Always come at me" you say to her. She smirks and attacks againg, going faster "Yes, exactly like that!" you say. Kataoka attacks again, but this time she makes a wrong move. You grab her arm, pull her behind you and push her gently on the floor, grabbing her arms and putting them behind her back "Wrong Kataoka, what did I say earlier?" you scold her "S-sorry sensei, b-but can y-you l-let me g-go?" she says struggling. You obey and let her go. After you both stand up, you turn to Tadaomi, and see that he was blushing "Why you blushing sensei?~ Something wrong?~" teases Karma "Akabane, drop and give me 100" you say walking over to him. He smirks and does what he's told "V-very good, Maria. B-better t-than u-usual" Tadaomi says to you "Thank you sensei" you say. He blushes like crazy and you laugh at his reaction.

TAIGA OKAJIMA
It was P.E. and you were in cuples sparring. You were sparring with Karma, since you and him had very different tactics. He was used always two knifes to attack and was strategic, while you used your straingth and tried to punch your opponent, knocking them out or breaking their noses, since you were the strongest one in the class "This is all you got? Show me more!" Karma yells at you. You were getting pissed off at the way he was teasing you "Fine. But don't say I didn't warned you" you say to him. He smirks and slightly laughs at what you said. That was it. You charge at him, continuously doing alternating hooks at his face. He was surprised and gasps at what you do. You smirk and grab his wrist, squeezing it very hardly out of anger. He screams out of pain and droppes the knifes, holding his wrist in pain "Maria. We talked about this" Karasuma says. You remain silent and go inside to get some ice for Karma "Wow... I didn't think she would actually do that... especially to him..." says Terasaka shocked. He looks over at Taiga and sees that he's all red "Hey man, you okay?" he asks him "Her boobs giggled so much" he answers, getting a nosebleed.