Becoming best friends

KARMA AKABANE:
It's been two weeks since you joined E-class and you've been close to Karma and you became best friends.
"Hey, Karma. What to have lunch together?" "Sure" You were at the back of the school having lunch with Karma when Terasaka and the gang came up to Karma and said: "Hey Karma, want to come in the forest with us or do you want to stay here with you girlfriend?~" Terasaka teases him. "You can go, I don't care" Maria said annoyed, then left.

NAGISA SHIOTA:
It's been two weeks since you joined E-class and you've been close to Nagisa and you became best friends.
"Hey, Nagisa. What to have lunch together?" "Sure" You where sitting with Nagisa at a table, when Karma came up. "Hey Karma. Want to join us?" Maria asked Karma. "No, I don't want to intrude. I just came to tease the two of you." "How is that not intruding?" Nagisa asked, sweatdropping. "You want to tease us huh?~ Ok, knock your self out." Maria said 'How am I her best friend?!' Nagisa thought to himself. Poor him...

RYUNOSUKE CHIBA:
It's been two weeks since you joined E-class and you've been close to Chiba and you became best friends.
"Hey Chiba. I was wondering if you help me with sniping" "Sure" You were in front of the class with Chiba and the guns. "So, was this helpful Maria?" "Yes. Thank you Chiba. I owe you one" "No, don't worry, I do this for free, since you are my best friend" "I insist" You said, putting one of your hands on Chiba shoulder. "I think they look good together" said Kaede Kayano to Rinka Hayami "Yeah" she answered.

TADAOMI KARASUMA:
It's been two weeks since you joined E-class as a P.E. teacher, and it seems that you and Karasuma-Sensei have been close, so close that you have become best friends. Shocking huh? Anyways... It was P.E. and you where helping Karasuma by teaching the girls on the other side of the class garden. "Maria-sensei, is this ok?" "Yes, exactly like that. Very good. Ok girls, lunch time" Maria said to the girls.
"So, Karasuma-sensei, did I do good job today?" Maria asked Karasuma. "Yes, very good. So I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me" Karasuma asked Maria "Yeah, ok. Just let me get my lunch from the faculty room".