He asks you/you ask him to share an apartment/move in with him

KARMA AKABANE
Karma would ask you straightforward, kinda like his confession and you would be crying with joy. It's a school day and lunch time. As the bell rings, you sigh and close your book and get up, along with the others. Karma looks at you curiously "Gotta go to the bathroom, be right back" you say to him. He nods and gets up as well. You walk to the door and open it and walk outside to the bathroom. Karma stares at you doing that and reches for his bag, pulling out his house keys. He stares at it for, thinking 'I wonder what she'll say about this...' he though playing with the keys. He sighs and puts a hand on his head, putting his elbow on the table. Little did he know that you were staring at him "Karma, are you okay?" you ask worried. He snaps out of his current state and and looks at you "Yeah, just... I have to ask you something really important" he says and stands up. You look at him with a mix of emotions. He smiles and kisses you, attracting the whole classes attention. He pulls away and you blush insanely while he just smiles "Would you like to move in with me?" he ask you, loud enough fo everyone to hear. You tear up and the class gaps, some jumping up and down and Koro-sensei with a pink face "Yes, I would to love to!" you say, a couple of tears falling out because of joy. He smiles widely and kisses you again, causing the class to be happier for the both of you.

NAGISA SHIOTA
Nagisa is too shy to ask you, so you'll be asking him, naturally, like, out of the blue. It's a school day and P.E., you and Nagisa sparring against each other. Why? Because Karasuma-sensei knows that you would never hurt him, unlike to him. As you both spar there's silence between the both of you, accepted some occasional smirks and giggles from you. Of course, your sanity wouldn't drop with him, you did it just to scare him and he knew that, but sometimes they would send shivers down his spine. After a while, you stopped smirking and giggling and stared to talk "Hey babe, I was thinking" you say to him "Of what?" he says and points his knife to your leg, attempting to slash it. You jump back and aim the knife at his head several times, him dodging them all "Why do we share an apartment?" you ask and attack him. He falls on his butt at what you said. You smirk and walk in front of him "A-an a-a-apartment?! Y-you and m-me?!" he asks shooken. Your smirk changes to a smile and nod "Yeah, just you and me, is that a problem" you ask and hold out a hand for him. He blushes insanely and takes it, getting up on his feet. He looks up at you "N-no, I-it's just...out of the blue" he says. You look down sadly. He panics and puts his hand towards you " But I would love to!" he says worried. You look up hoping "Really?" you ask. He nods and you hug him happily "Yay! Thank you!" you say with a huge smile, probably the biggest one. He blushes a little again and hugs you back.

RYUNOSUKE CHIBA
Chiba would ask you bluntly, just like that, and when I say bluntly, I really mean it. It's a school day and lunch time, you and Chiba outside under a tree eating lunch with your earphones in, one to you and one to him. He glances at you "Hey Maria can I ask you something?" he says blushing a bit. You turn your eyes at him, signaling that you have his attention while you're drinking water "Will you share an apartment with me?" he asks. You choke on you water "W-what?" you ask confused and surprised still coughing a bit "Will you share and apartment with me" he repeats. You look at him with wide eyes "O-okay, would love to. It will be the next step in our relationship" you say blushing. He smiles and you dry the water on your mouth.

TADAOMI KARASUMA
Tadaomi would be a nervous wreck but not show it. He would be freaking out on the inside but look calm on the outside. It's a weekend and you and Tadaomi are at your house, cuddling up on the couch and watching TV, you sitting between his legs with his arms around you waist and you with the back of your head on his chest. Without you noticing, he glances at you 'Maybe I should ask her now... what if it's a bad time? What if she dosen't like the idea of it?' he thought sweating bullets and gulping. You look up at him, feeling his chest a little but wet "Hey you okay? Why are you sweating?" you ask him confused. He gest snapped our of his thoughts and looks at you "Y-yeah, I'm fine, just hot" he lies. You get up, making him gasp a little by the loss of touch. You walk to the air conditioning control and turn it down "There, turn it down a bit, better?" you ask him as you walk to him. He nods and you sit again between his legs, him wrapping his arms around your waist. After a while, he looks down at you hiding his nervousness from you "Hey babe, I have question" he says. You look up at him, putting your head deeper into his chest 'Sure, this position isn't helping' he thought with a blush "What is it?" you ask tilting your head slightly to the left "U-um... I was thinking... would you like to move in with me?" he asks trying his best to hide his nervousness "Really?" you ask happily. He nods hesitantly "Yes, I would love to! I actually wanted to ask you but I was too scared and nervous, so yeah..." you say smiling sheepishly. He let's out a heavy sigh of relief closing his eyes "Never knew you could be this nervous~" you tease him with a giggle. He looks at you with a small pout. You blush a little and poke his cheeks 'It's gonna be an adventure...' he thought while you poke his cheeks.