He gets sick

KARMA AKABANE
Karma would be more whiny, clingy and sometimes tease you. It's a school day and you, along with Karma, were walking to school. You hadn't noticed, but Karma was walking slowly, slower than usual and because you were a head of him. As you both walk in the middle hallway, he stops and puts a hand on his chest, panting "M-Maria can y-you stop for a second?" he says weakly "Sure. Is everything okay?" you ask as you turn around. He walks to the wall and leans there, still with his hand on his chest. You rush to him, clearly noticing that he isn't feeling good. You put your hand on his forehead "Karma you're burning up!" you say in a worried tone "I-It's okay, I-I'm fine" he says weakly with a smile "No you're not! Let's get you home, I'll take care of you!" you say worried. He pulls himself up from the wall and leans against you, putting his free arm around your neck. You put a hand on his chest and the other on the hand that's around your neck and help him walk
TIMESKIP TO WHEN YOU BOTH REACH HIS HOUSE
As you reach his house, he hands you his keys and you open the door and walk him to the couch. You sit him down and take his hand away from your neck. You get up and close the door. He groans and lies down "Maria! Cuddle me!" he whines. You sigh with a smile and walk to him. He sits up and grabs you by the waist and pulls you on him. He buries his face in your hair. You blush and close your eyes, enjoying his touch "Karma, I need to make you some food... let me get up..." you say with a smile. He pouts and hugs you tighter "No!! Stay here! All I need to eat is you~" he whines and smirks at the last sentence. You blush at his last sentence and sigh "N-no you don't, y-you're not a cannibal..." you say. His smirk grows and he kisses you on the neck. He pulls away after the first kiss and turns his head away from you, sneezing loudly. His grip loosens and you get up "Karma! Get in bed now and I'll get you some food! No discussions!" you say in a demanding tone. He groans and gets up "Okay~ But you have to feed me~" he says with a smirk. You roll your eyes with a small blush "Okay, fine..." you answer him 'If that gets him to rest, then fine...' you thought and head to kitchen. He heads to the bedroom and goes under the covers, buring himself under them "Maybe chicken soup will do for him..." you say to yourself and nod, starting to prepare the food
MINI-TIMESKIP TO WHEN YOU HAVE HIS FOOD
As you put everything in a tray, you sing your favorite song and walk to his bedroom. Since the door's open, you walk in and sit down next to him, putting the tray on your lap "Karma, the food's ready" you say in a soft voice. He peeks from under the covers "Let me sleep Maria... I'm tired..." he whines. You roll your eyes with a smile "I'll feed you" you say. He blushes at your words and pulls away the covers from his face "Good boy~" you say with a smile. You fill up the spoon and put it in near his mouth. He opens his mouth and you put it in. He swallows it and looks away from you with a huge blush. You smile at him and continue feeding him "So liked it?" you ask as he swallows the last spoonful of soup. He nods and kisses you on the cheek "Now get some sleep, you need it" you say with a smile and get up from his bed with the tray in your hands. He hugs you again on your waist "No! Stay here!" he whines. You smile at him "I will, let me put away the tray first. I promise I'll come back up" you say. He hugs you tighter. You sigh and put the tray on his bedside table "Okay, I'll stay here" you say in defeat and sigh. He smirks and pull you under the covers. You blush look away from him "Night Maria~" he says and buries his head in your chest. You kiss the top of his head and he drifts to sleep, letting out soft snores.

NAGISA SHIOTA
Nagisa would try to handle things on his own, telling you to not worry. He would also make you not get close to him, worried that you might get sick to because of him. It's a weekend and you're staying over at Nagisas house for the night. You wake up, slowly opening your eyes. You look next to you and see Nagisa sleeping peacefully with his arms around your waist. You smile and gently pull his arms away from your waist. He groans a little as you free yourself from him. You get up and head to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the both of you "Okay, done" you say as you finish cooking breakfast. You sigh and put everything on the table 'I wonder why Nagisa didn't wake up yet...' you thought as you look where the bedroom is. You walk to it and see him shaking under the covers "Nagisa, baby, you okay?" you ask worried as you see him shaking. He lets out a whine pulls the covers above his head. You walk to the bed and sit next to him "What's wrong?" you ask him worriedly and peek under the covers "I-I'm c-c-cold" he says in a shaky voice. You get up and go where the air conditioning control is "It's not so cold in here baby" you say "C-can you t-turn it u-up please?" he says shaking and whimpering. You do as your asked and walk to him again "I'll get you your breakfast from the kitchen. Stay here" you say and put a hand where his head is. He shakes once again and you get up and head to the kitchen to get his food and put it on a tray and bring it to him. You enter the bedroom and sit down on the bed next to him "Here baby. Do you want me to feed you?" you ask. He blushes "No! I-I can feed myself..." he says and sits up, pulling the covers away from his face. You laugh a little and put the tray on the bedside table "You sure?" you ask once again. He nods and you give him the tray. Ha takes it and start eating "I'll be right back, okay? 5 minutes" you say and kiss him on the cheek. His blush grows and he nods. You go to the kitchen and eat your own breakfast. As you finish, you go in the bedroom and find Hagisa still eating "Still eating?" you ask him. He nods and continues eating. You smile and sit next to him, making him blush a little. He continues eating and you watch him with a smile "W-what's the matter?" he asks you "Nothing, you're just so cute~" you say and reach for his leat down hair to his shoulders and play with it. His blush grows and he continues eating. You chuckle and continue to play with his hair "I-I finished" he says and hands you the tray looking away, still with the huge blush on his face. You take it and walk out of the room leaving Nagisa alone. He lets out a sigh and falls back on the bed. You walk to the kitchen and wash everything on the tray and go back to his room, seeing him sulking under the sheets. You laugh a little and sit back on the bed next to him. He peeks from under the covers sensing someone sitting on the bed. He blushes at seeing your smiling face 'Maybe I did go a little overboard with the teasing...' you thought. That's right, you were teasing him. You sigh and put a hand on his forehead "Your kinda hot" you say with a smile "Get some rest" you continue. He blushes and looks down. You smirk "Do you want me to stay?~" you tease him. He looks up "H-huh?!" he says and puts his hand on the bed behind him, putting his face away from you. Your smirk grows and you climb on top of him "I'll make you hotter~" you tease him and kiss him, making go completely red😏😏.