When he's sad/angry

KARMA AKABANE
It's honestly rare to find Karma sad because he's usually fine in all honesty ("fine"). It's a school day and lunch time. Something that you noticed throughout the day, especially in the morning, is Karma (like duh, what other is there to notice). In the morning he would usually wake you up with a kiss on the forehead and smile at you "Morning Kitty" he would usually say. But this time he said nothing but have you a peck on the cheek and that's it. For the rest of the day he stayed distant with a frown on his face. As you approach him at his desk you take a chair and put it at the opposite side of his desk "Hey Kar" you say with a worried smile on your face. He sighs and rests his cheek on the palm of his hand "Hey, what's wrong?" you ask putting a hand on his shoulder. He says nothing and stands up and walks behind you and wraps his arms around your neck and buries his face into your shoulder. You smile a little and put a hand on his head, brushing his hair with your hands. At some point you hear a snap. You look at where the sound came from and find Rio with a grin and her phone. You pop a vein as Karma pecks you on the cheek and runs away laughing "Karma not funny! I was worried!" you whine as you chase him around the classroom. Wow...👍😂😓.

NAGISA SHIOTA
This poor pure cinnamon rool ("pure cinnamon roll")... you never see him angry, especially when you played a prank in him or teased him for too long. It's a weekend and you and Nagisa are at home cuddling on the couch, him lied down and you on top of him, the back if your head resting on his shoulder and him with his hair down. You smile at seeing him so happy and looking at the TV. You wiggle a little as you regain your comfort on him. As you do that he groans a little feeling your butt wiggling. You turn your head towards him with a confused look while he just blushes immensely. You smirk and wiggle more but stop when he toughs his head back with eyes closed and holds your hips with his hands. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at you, putting his head back to normal. You laugh at seeing him so dozed off. He pouts and let's go if your hips and crossed his arms "Come on! You're so cute baby!" you say laughing. He pouts even more and looks away from you "Unless you want me to let you finish?~" you say with a smirk. He blushes immensely and buries his face into your shoulder while you laugh. Let's just say he took the chance😏😏😏.

RYUNOSUKE CHIBA
This poor boy would be actually kinda scary when he's angry😥😥. It's assembly time and you and the rest of E-class are going to the gym. You sigh as you hear laughing while you wonder in your thoughts with your hands in your pockets and look at the stage. You sigh and look the other way, at the wall. Chiba, without you noticing, looks at them and glares daggers with his eyes (only if you could see them😓😥). He looks worriedly at you and puts a hand on your shoulder. You get snapped out of your thoughts as he kisses you on the cheek. You smile at him "You're not angry are you?" you ask with a smile "Yeah, kinda..." he admits "Hiw did you even tell?" he asks surprised. You shrug "I guess I got it because I love you" you say with a small laugh. He blushes.

TADAOMI KARASUMA
No idea as usual😥😂👍.

TAIGA OKAJIMA
You would actually know when something's wrong with him (😏😏) but, if you don't he will tell you and you would comfort him to make him smile again, since this time he's sad. It's the weekend and you and Taiga are in the living room on the couch, him with an arm around your shoulder "Hey let's play a video game" you suggest with a smile. He sighs "Nah, I don't feel like it" he says with a hint of sadness in his voice. Your smile turns into a worried expression "Why are you sad? Did something happen?" you ask sitting on his lap, your chest facing him. He sighs again and puts his hands on your waist and looks away "Nothing really, I just got a low grade in math" he says with a sad look on his face "And you feel bad about it, right?" you ask with a small nod. He sighs again and nods. You kiss him on the cheek and wrap your hands around his neck "It's okay! I'm sure you're gonna do great in the next one! Besides, we're in school and it's made for learning, so don't worry about it" you reassure him and kiss him, taking him by surprise. His eyes widen but he kisses back after some seconds he kisses back and roams his hands around your body, making you shiver in pleasure😏😏😏😏.

TOMOHITO SUGINO
This guy would try to hide the fact that he's sad but, you being the amazing girlfriend you are, would see right through his fake smile. It's a school day and lunch time, you and Sugino eating lunch under a tree, him with a sad expression and you glancing at him, him without noticing 'I wonder what's on his mind... he looks like a beat up puppy' you thought with a worried expression on your face "Love what's bothering you? You look so sad..." you say with sadness in your voice. He turns his head towards you and fake smiles at you. You shake your head "Don't do that please, I know you're sad. Talk to me" you suggest and put your lunch down and look at him. He sighs and does the same "I'm just down because my pitches suck" he says resting his forehead on the palm of his hands and resting his elbows on his knees. You put a hand on his shoulder and smile at him "It doesn't matter if they're not as good as the baseballs team captain. Yours are the best in the class and they're very fast and powerful. I can barely manage to catch them" you reassure him with a small laugh at the end. He smiles a real smile and hugs you "Thank you Mary, you always know how to make me feel better" he says burying his face into your shoulder. You smile and rub his back.

YUUMA ISOGAI
No idea again!😓👍.

GAKUSHŪ ASANO
He would be always pissed when Karma's around and so will Karma when Shū's around. It's a school day and the whole school, along with E-class, are in the main school garden, you talking with Shū near the vending machine. At some point Shū begins glaring at something behind you. You raise a brow confused but squeal as you feel an hand on you shoulder. Both the person behind you and Shū laugh a little at your reaction "Akabane" Shū says while laughing. Karma would hug you from behind and laugh with Shū. They both stop once they realize the situation. You smile at them "So what are you doing here?" Shū asks kinda pissed. Karma smirks "Just because you're my cousin boyfriend dosen't mean I can't see her anymore" he says smirking. You sweatdrop and Shū sighs while Karma laughs. Let's just say you got punished hardly after that😓😏.

HIROTO MAEHARA
He would tell you right away when he's feeling down or sad and you would cuddle him and comfort him. It's a weekend and you and Hiroto are in the living room, you on your phone and him staring at you, you noted with that "Okay, honey you've been staring at me for the last 30 minutes. Why's that?" you ask turning off your phone and looking at him. He sighs and crawls to you and wraps his arms around your waist, sniffing a little "Pay attention to me!" he whines. You sigh hug him back while brushing his hair with your fingers.

(A/N: Okay so... Hiroto's one is more like for the "They get jealous"... so you can rather see it fir this scenario or fir that scenario😅😂. Gomen minna-san!😂😂👍.
Sugarfactoryfan)