New character: Tomohito Sugino

How you meet
You were form Italy and got transferred Japan and you were also quite unlucky because you didn't know japanese that well. Your parents enrolled you into Kunugigaoka junior high school, the best school in Japan "Honey, we got you in the new school, but you're in the last class, the E-class" you mom said "Okay. I don't care honestly, as long as I'm studying and pass the year" you say shrugging
TIMESKIP TO THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
The first day, for you, in E-class came and so, you went inside the classroom, only to see a... yellow creature? "Hello, you must be the new student for Italy. I'm Koro-sensei, you homeroom teacher" he says and hands you what apperese be his tentacle. You take it and shake it hesitantly "Why don't you introduce yourself. Don't be scared" he says "Hello, my name is Maria Aishi and I will be joining you from this point on and try to assassinate Koro-Sensei, if you all don't mind" you say smiling "You can sit next to Sugino, the student with dark blue hair" Koro-sensei says. You walk over to you seat and notice some students whispering to each other
MARIA AISHI P.O.V.
'Why are they whispering to each other? Did I do something wrong?!' I thought "Hello" I hear beside me "Hello, nice to meet you" I say to the dark blue haired male smiling.

Becoming best friends
It's been two weeks since you joined E-class and you've been close to Sugino and you became best friends, mostly because you both liked sports. That's right, you were a sporty girl. You were good at almost every sport, like basketball, badminton, soccer and so on. "Sugino what are you doing?" you ask him "I'm practicing my pitches. Do you want to try?" he asks you "No, no. I'm not good at pitching" you say "Come on! Your good at every sport you tried!" he says handing you a baseball "I don't know how to do it" you say "Then I'll teach you" he says smiling. You smile back and say "You don't have to, but if you insist" and grab a baseball.

Starting feelings
TOMOHITO SUGINO P.O.V.
'Ever since me and Maria meet, I couldn't stop thinking of her. Her smile makes me happy and that she likes sports makes her fun, active and interesting. I love that in a girl. I can't get her off my mind. Maybe I should confess to her' I blush at the thought "Sugino? Are you okay? You're getting really red. Do you have a fever?" Maria asks me "N-no, I-I'm--" I say, but get interrupted by her touch. She grabs me by the shirt, presses her lips against my forehead and stay there for a couple of seconds "You're hot. Here. Drink cold water. It will help you cool off" she says and hands me a cold water bottle. I stare at her, still red from the feeling of her lips on my forehead "Sugino?" she says "Y-yes. Sorry. T-thanks" I say and get the bottle 'Why did she do that?!' I thought getting redder.

Confession time
It was lunch and you were helping Kanzaki with english "So, do you get it now?" you ask her "Yes. Thank you very much Maria" she answers smiling "Maria! Speak to us in Italian!!" Kayano shouts "O-okay. What do you want me to say?" you ask "Indroduce yourself!" she shouts "Okay. Ciao, il mio nome è Maria Aishi. Sono Italia e la il mio sport preferito è il basket" (Hello, my name is Maria Aishi. I'm Italian and my favorite sport is basketball) you say "Awesome! Teach me how to speak like that!" she shouts hugging you
TIMESKIP TO WHEN YOU GET AWAY FROM KAYANO
You sigh and walk to Sugino "You finally got away from her, huh?" he says laughing a bit "It's not funny" you say pouting "L-listen, I-I have to tell you something v-very important" he says blushing and sounding nervous "Sure. What it is?" you ask worried "I like you a lot for a long time. Ever since we meet, I couldn't get you off my mind. I find your smile and Italian accent very cute. I find that the way you like sports is very attractive. I wanted to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend" he says, taking your hand and kissing it. You were shocked. You didn't expect your best friend to like you "Sugino... I'd love to be your girlfriend. I wouldn't want anyone else" you say hugging him. He hugs you back tightly, burying his face in the crook of you neck and smiling.

First kiss
It has been two weeks since Sugino asked you to be your girlfriend and you accepted. You and the rest of the class were playing basketball, Karasuma-Sensei said that it would help you with reflexes and speed. After you finished making the teams, Rio ask you "Have you and Sugino kissed yet?" "No. Why?" you say calmly. She smirks evily and goes towards Karma, whispering something in her ear "What are they up to this time?" Sugino says sweatdropping "I don't even want to know" you say popping vein "Okay class. Game time" Karasuma says. You sigh and Sugino kisses you on the cheek reassuring you that everything will be okay. O boy was he wrong. As you were playing, someone (guess who) pushes you roughly, causing you to run forward and try to balance yourself "Maria!" Sugino shouts running towards you. You fall on top of him "S-sorry" you say blushing. He says nothing and stares in your eyes with his mouth open. You knew what he wanted, so you lean down and kiss him on the spot, causing him to kiss back. The whole class cheers and Karma and Rio high five.