When you're sad/angry

KARMA AKABANE
Karma would find amusing that you would be angry, being the innocent girl you are. Ever since you moved in with him, it has been an adventure, although, your dad didn't like it and sometimes yell at you thought the phone, causing you to be angry at him, finding him annoying and call him overprotective. It's a school day and in the morning before class. You and Karma are walking to class hand in hand, you with a pout and furrowed eyebrows, while Karma looking in front him and with the other hand in his pocket. As you enter the class, you sigh annoyed and let go of Karmas hand, causing him to be a little surprised by your mood and action. He raises a brow as he watches you going to your seat. You sit down and rest your chin on your hand, looking out the window. Terasaka looks over to you curiously but shrugs and goes back to his stuff. Karma sighs and walks over to you. You looks at him and raise a brow, still with a pout "What?" you ask him annoyed. He laughs a little and pats your head. Your eye twitches and he smirks "So why are you pouting?~ Mad at me for last night?~" he says wiggling his eyebrows. You blush and look away "Of course not, it was amaizing. Just my dumb dad doesn't want me to grow up. He yells at me through the phone "You're still a child! You should be sharing an apartment when you're much older, not now! You're too young! You should stay with your parents untill then!" and stuff like that. Seriously, so fricken annoying!" you say and lean your back on the chair and put your hands behind your head. Karma listens to you with a smirk. You sigh and return back to your first position "Honestly, I could care less though. I'm happy that I'm with you, just upset at my dad" you say and pout again. Karma sighs and lens into you and kisses you "If you stop pouting It'll be better tonight~~" he says wiggling his eyebrows. You blush and look away "Fine" you say and smile. He smiles back at you and pats your head again. Terasaka, hearing this, smirks at Karma with a tiny blush of embarrassment.

NAGISA SHIOTA
Nagisa would be surprised and worried to find you sad. Ever since you moved in, your dad wasn't happy about it but your mom was exhilarated. Your dad ignored you the day before you had to move and this caused you to be depressed, thinking that your dad hates you now. The day you had to move out, your dad didn't even say goodbye and your mom was crying of joy "My baby girl has grown up!" she says. You sweatdrop and your dad rolls his eyes. You walk out of the house with all your stuff and, before you could say goodbye one last time, your dad shuts the door in your face. Your smile fades and turns into a frown and you look down
TIMESKIP TO WHEN YOU REACH THE NEW APARTMENT
As you REACH the apartment, you find Nagisa inside with boxes in the living room. You put a fake smile and walk in, closing the door behind you. You sigh and put your stuff down "Nagisa?" you say as you find him on stares, putting in a light bulb in the chandler. He looks down at you and smiles "Hey Maria!" he says cheerfully. You fake smile at him again. He goes down the stairs kisses you on the cheek "You like it? My mom chose it for us, says you would like it" he says. You look around the house and nod. He smiles. Your smile fades and you look down "You okay?" he asks you noticing your depressing mood. You shrug "Yeah, I guess..." you say sadly. He looks at you with worrie "Just... my dad didn't even say goodbye to me. He hates me for some reason... I-I don't know why..." you say your voice breaking. He looks down, feeling guilty "I'm sorry, I should have never agreed" he say his blue eyes filled with tears. You look at him "No, it's okay. I'm not mad at you, just confused" you say freaking out. He looks up at you "I love this place and wouldn't want it with anyone else. My dad will get over it, I know how he is, so don't feel guilty" you reassure him, still freaking out. He wipes his tears away and looks at you smiling "I'm sorry..." you say. He sighs "Don't be, my mom gave me kinda of a hard time too" he says sweating. You both smile at each other "Now, let's get to work shall we?" you say happily. He smiles a wider smile and nods. Before you could go upstairs (yes the house has two floors) to the bedrooms, you revive a call form you dad. You sigh and pick it up "Hello?" you say hesitantly "Hey Maria, sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to be so cold. I love you still, okay? Good look with Shiota, he's a good man" he says in a calm tone. You smile widely "And will be a wonderful father of my grandchildren!" you hear you mom shout. You sweatdrop "Thanks dad, mom and apparently... he's more than wonderful" you say with a small laugh. Nagisa, at hearing that you said dad, looks over to you worriedly but blushes when he hears what you said "Love you too, bye dad, mom" you say and hang up. You sigh happily and put your phone on your chest, closing your eyes. Nagisa smiles "So he finally talked to you?" he asks. You nod smiling widely and jump up and down. He sighs happily 'Well, at least I see her smile again' he though smiling. You walk to him and back hug him. He blushes a little "Y'know baby, I'm actually happy we did this" you say and rest your chin on the top of his head "Yeah, me too" he says and hugs you back.