Day out

Third Person

Today was the final day that everyone was off before they had to go back to school and continue learning about random things. Bill asked Dipper if he wanted to hang out before school started again. Dipper agreed and couldn't wait for their day out together, just the two of them.

"Dipper where are you going?" Mabel asked while eating ice cream with their dad.
"I'm going out," Dipper didn't want to tell her.
"Honey where are you going?" Maria asked her son while walking in with tea.
"I don't know where because they kind of planned it," Dipper told his mother.

Maria walked around Dipper while looking at him because she wasn't really convinced but at the same time, it's Dipper. He wouldn't do anything bad because he's too pure to do anything that bad.

"What time will you be back?" She asked.
"Maybe around five thirty-ish to six,"
"four-ish,"
"Five-ish?"
"Three-ish?"
"Five-ish and a few extra minutes?" Dipper did his puppy eyes.
"Six and no longer," Maria said.
"Thanks, mom!" Dipper hugged.
"Don't do drugs, anything illegal, and sex," Maria would usually say that to Mabel because it would be more likely.
"I won't," Dipper smiled.
"I'm serious," Maria said.
"Did she say the drug stuff to you for once?" Mabel asked.
"Yeah," Dipper answered.
"You never give him that shit," Mark blurted out.
"Mark!" Maria shouted.
"They say it and think that we don't know," Mark mumbled, "We should just stop with that, but if you say those words directly to us you're grounded."
"Yes," Maria said.
"Dipper barely curses in general," Mable muttered.
"He doesn't?" Mark asked, "I thought he would curse at school."
"I barely actually," Dipper confessed.
"I would curse a lot in school," Maria explained to her children, "I fucking loved it."
"I get it from mom and dad," Mabel smiled.
"Your father didn't curse as much as me, but he will when he hurts himself or does something wrong," Maria exposed Mark.
"You know what Maria, I don't curse as much is good," Mark spat.
"Love you, honey," Maria smiled.
"Go have fun," Mark told his son.
"I will," Dipper smiled.

Dipper quickly left the house while Mabel, Mark, and Maria guessed what he was really up too. Dipper walked to the café Bill told him to meet him at.

Dipper was feeling anxious for some reason because he would usually hang out with Bill with his friends. Never by himself. He thought that he might mess up.

He waited near the lamp post and started to go on his phone. People looked at Dipper just waiting there and started to comment about him. Nothing bad, just about how nice his shoes, clothing, or hair was. While others look at his figure.

"Haha..." Dipper chuckled softly after looking at a puppy carrying its first stick, "That's so cute."

Bill was running a bit late because he lost his phone last minute. He panicked while finding his phone until Will found it on the kitchen table.

Bill quickly raced out without telling Will or his uncle Tad where he was off too. Bill ran as fast as he could to the café because he felt bad for being late. Dipper didn't notice that he was late because he was watching puppy videos the whole time.

When Bill saw Dipper near the lamp post he slightly blushed. Seeing him smile and chuckle to himself made his heart melt.

"He's so cute," Bill muttered, "Fuck."

Bill slowly walked up to Dipper until he noticed and jumped into his arms. With a smile and a few chuckles Dipper greeted him, "Hey Bill." Bill smiled at him without saying anything because he knows that he'll make a random sound.