Project

Pov Soul

I hate last minute fucking meetings. We come back and they just decided to have this meeting when I actually planned a pretty good lesson. I hope Healer actually started it with them while I was gone for basically two god damn week!

I mean why the fuck would Stan and Ford make a meeting that fucking long. Don't get me wrong, right now we're a fucking mess. I mean the villain attacks going around and the violence in this town is going out of control.

I'm just worried about everything and with the kids being hurt makes us look bad and other people look bad. Then the news people fucking come and that's when I unleash the undead on their asses.

I walked into the school grounds where I saw kids doing random things. I walked into the classroom to see everyone just chatting amongst themselves.

"Good to be back," I whispered.
"HI SOUL!" They all shouted.
I sighed while giving them a smile, "I'm back kids."

Then I noticed that something was off about my classroom. It was more quiet than usual and that's not right. The Cipher's and their group isn't here yet...that's why.

I thought they were behaving for once in the morning instead of yelling at Star to stop picking fights with Andrew. That almost scared me for a quick second.

I see Lady Widow, Will, Mabel, Andrew, and Star come rushing in. They all stopped and smiled at me while telling me, Welcome back.

Where are the other two? When they went to their seats the bell rang for classes to start. I looked at the door and it opened quickly. I see Dipper and Bill show up which made me chuckle for some reason.

"We didn't mean to be late Soul," Dipper said.
"Really?" I questioned.
"We didn't and I was walking slow," Bill told me, "Pinetree wanted me to hurry up."
"Because we were going to be late," Dipper gave Bill this pouty look.
"We'll go to our seat Soul," Bill grinned at Dipper.

I see the two walk to their seat quickly as I start to get ready to talk about their assignment that they were supposed to be working on. I hope they did it because I don't know what I'm going to do if they didn't.

I blame Healer, Ford, and Stan for this.

"So when I was gone you guys were supposed to be working on a project," I explained.
"What project?"
"We didn't hear about a project,"
"There was a project?"
"Was I hear for that?"
"We didn't hear about it,"

I wanted to hit my head on my desk because I trusted Healer to tell them about the project. HEALER WHAT THE FUCK!

"What did you guys do when I was gone?" I asked my students.
"Healer was telling us stories because we just asked,"

I hit my head on the wall once because they were supposed to do the project. Healer. What. The. Fuck.

"This is what I get when Healer is a sub," I muttered.
"So..." Everyone said at different times.
"You guys are going to do a small last minute poster," I sighed, "You can't choose anything because we're using the hat method."
"Alright."
"This project is going to be about other peoples powers," I explained, "So pick one people and if it's your own then you can't fail this."