Argument

Pov Dipper

It's the weekend! Mabel and I decided to do something together. I'm in my room at the moment because Mabel wanted to pick the movie. She pushed me into my room because she wanted it to
be a surprise.

We were also planning to go out and I'm wearing jeans and a random t-shirt because it could be out of nowhere. She's doing that a lot.

"Mabel when can I leave my room!" I shouted.
"GAH!" I heard a thud.
"Oh my gosh, are you okay!" I got up and I heard a scream.
"STAY IN YOUR ROOOM!"
Mabel should really rethink her life choices at the moment.
"Stop being so mean," I chucked.
You're laughing so I'm right.
"I know," I sighed, "She can't help being clumsy."
We're clumsy sometimes.
"I enjoy talking to you," I smiled.
Because this time your not the only one talking.
"I said I was sorry," I poured.
Stop being a baby.
"Whatever Mason,"
It's weird hearing you say my name... well, it is our name but you just go by Dipper.
"I asked you if you wanted a different name and you didn't," I stated.
It was only because it was easier for us.
"You're not wrong," I pointed out.

I get to my closet and took out a box with a special lock that I made. Only I can open it because it's based off my powers and fingerprint.

This is basically only photos of you and Bill.
"I keep it in this box because no one can open it and they don't know yet," I explained.
At least they can't open or destroy the box.
"Grunkle Stan and Ford taught me and Mabel a little too well," I made a devilish grin.
That's true.

I opened it and I keep forgetting how many photos we take. I brought my camera and my smaller version of a photo printer to his house.

You make him take so many photos.
"No I ask him and he doesn't mind," I corrected him.
Then you take photos when he's not looking, but he does that to you a lot.
"He thinks I don't notice," I smiled.
I think he does know, but why not hide it?
"He's just embarrassed," I giggled.
He writes on the back of each picture.
"I do the same thing because we both have different photos,"
Didn't you accidentally rip on at his house?
"Bill made it better by giving me the other half," I pouted.
He has the other part of the message on said picture. I think it's pretty nice that he came up with that because you were so sad. It tore perfect between you and him.
"Then I got worried that it was a sign that we weren't going to last," I muttered.
You have the photo of Bill and he has yours.
"I still feel bad about ripping it," I whimpered.
"DIPPY COME OUT!" Mabel finally picked out a movie.
I hope she picked a good one...
"Same,"

I put away the photos and closed the box. I placed it under my bed because I didn't want to walk to my closet and put it away.

I walked out and I saw mom and dad in the kitchen talking. Mabel was ready and told me to sit down before she throws something at me.

"What are we watching?" I asked.
I'm hoping for a comedy.
"You'll see," Mabel grinned.
"Mom dad, do you know what it is?" I asked them.
"To make you more at ease it's not a horror movie," Mom told me.
"Thank god," I sighed in relief.

Mabel sits back and starts to put on the movie while I hugged my knees and watched the screen. We were watching Back To The Future and I wasn't made because I do enjoy the movie.

We continued watching the movie while our parents went back to having other conversations about random stuff. After a few minutes, we heard a loud knock on the front door.