Saving

Pov Dipper

I remembered being carried and I'm that's all I could remember after shouting my words to Soul. I really hope there okay. Gosh... Everything is going so wrong.

Maybee and Healer are really hurt and I couldn't do anything. I can't heal them. I'm really scared because I don't know what there going to do to me.

I start to struggle again and I hear a deep groan which an annoyed sigh.

"Why can't you shut the fuck up,"
"Let me go you bull-" I heard two people fighting.
One of them sounds young.... like not even in middle school young.

I froze when I heard a scream of pain come from somewhere. After a little while, we were in a different part of the building.

I don't even know if we even went to another building. It looks the same to me, but I barely go see the other two that we have. The school is really big. Stupidity was big.

"Boss I have him," He said.
"Let me fucking go!" I shouted.

I was thrown on the ground and then kicked by someone. I looked up at them and I saw a woman with a jumpsuit and a cloak.

"What do you want from me," I muttered.
"The little brat that will get me to Angelo," She smiles, "Perfect little boy."
"If you're after Angelo then why come after me?" I groaned.
"Because he won't let one of his dear angels get hurt and news will be all over him when they figure out that he let a little boy die," My eyes widen when she said the last part.
This bitch is fucking crazy!?

The lady gave these two guys a signal and they were about to grab me. I kicked one of them in the stomach.

"Don't you dare," I groaned.

I tried to use my powers to the best of my ability and the way he tied me up somewhat helps. I mean I made a small dagger because of my other hand.

"That little bitch," He grunted.
You stabbed someone, good job.
"I'm not afraid to hurt you," I shouted.

I froze when I felt thorns around my neck slowly digging into my skin. I see a male grab her hips and pulled her towards him.

"Darling... you should have told me that this pest was going to be trouble," He purred.
"Fuck you," I spat.
"Such bad language," He said.
"Thank you, dear," She smiled.

She snapped her fingers and two other people just pop out of nowhere, but seriously where are they coming from?!?! I know I'm being held hostage, but this is a serious question that I kind of want an answer too.

They placed a collar on my neck and these weird-looking things on my hands. It doesn't look like I have hands anymore, more like nubs. The thorns were slowly going around my face and the rest of my body.

"What is this?" I asked.
"You'll be healing my men while we fight," She giggled.
"As I'll ever do that," I spat.
"You'll have no choice," She smiled.
"This collar can activate your power and deactivate it whenever we want too," The male next to her said, "The hand part is so you won't get funny with the creation shit. I've thought about it and it seems to suit you very well."
"I'll never help you," I repeated, "Never."