Trip

Pov Bill

Pinetree and I have been talking a lot lately and I've been helping with lots of things. He's been less jumpy which everyone is happy about. We were told today to not wear our uniforms which meant we were having a field trip.

I don't know where we're going but I think it's gonna be interesting. I swear if we go to another hero's house I'm done. I'm wearing my signature yellow t-shirt with a black triangle and black jeans. Will is wearing his white dress-shirt with his favor blue sweater vest and black jeans, he felt fancy today.

Star is wearing a hoodie with an alien that said out of this world and leggings. Andrew was a 90s jacket with a black shirt and blue jeans. Lady Widow wore her black shorts and a dark purple sweatshirt with a cool hat.

Pinetree and Mabel weren't here but they're probably just late. Soul wasn't here yet so if they get here before her then they'll be fine.

Everyone was trying to guess where we were going which was always this game. We have a chalkboard in the back of our classroom so we made bets.

"We have fifty in total for another superhero house any more bets!" Andrew yelled.
"Two on another house!" Someone else shouted.
"That one place Soul has been hitting about!" Someone said.
"The hero and villain museums?" Star muttered.
"Maybe?"
"Alright anyone else?" Andrew said.

The door opened and Pinetree was being dragged while Mabel carried against her will. Everyone was ready to attack, but it was only Maybee and Lighter.

"So when you talk to bees you can have a full on conversation with them without doing the little bee dances!" Pinetree was just being him.
"Why am I being carried!" Mabel yelled.
"Yeah! I do the little dance sometimes," Maybee smiles, "It's just fun."
"It must be," Pinetree chuckled, "That must bee amazing."
"I love this kid," Maybee smiled.
"I love me too,"
"Thank you for putting me down," Mabel mumbled.
"I don't know why he wanted us to carry you," Lighter sighed.
"He's gonna get it later," Mabel muttered.
"He will alright," Lighter said.

When they left they went back to making bets. Will, Star, Lady Widow, and I went up to Mabel and Pinetree. He was sitting crisscross applesauce and looking at us.

"Hey you guys," Pinetree smiled.
"What happened?" Will asked.
"Ford," Mabel told us.
"Wow," Star said.
"What's going on there?" Pinetree titled his head.
"We're betting on where we're going to go," I answered.
"You guys are way off," Mabel told us.
"You know where we're going!" Everyone yelled.
"Stan told us," Pinetree smiled, "To another school, but we don't know which."
"They basically invited us to the school," Mabel finished.
"Damn it," Everyone said.
"This is a good thing because then we make allies!" Lady Widow pointed out.
"Shit, you right," Andrew said.

Mabel wore a crop top with a shooting star and jeans. Pinetree was wearing black jeans with a baby blue sweatshirt which came off his shoulder a little. He looked adorable...

"Kids go to the bus!" Soul yelled from down the hall.
"Okay!" We all answered.

We all walked to the bus as we see Soul and Healer sitting in the front seats.

"Everyone hurry up because I think we're going to be late," Soul announced quickly.
"Maybe," Healer said.
"Hehehe," Soul snickered to herself.
"Shut the fuck up Soul," Healer hissed.
"You did that to yourself," Soul smiled.