Pilot

"Hey babe, did you feed the dogs yet?" Brad opens the shower door, standing behind me as I wash my hair "They're going crazy outside our door."

"Kaid was supposed to, he was up at 6 already. He was also supposed to make us breakfast, though."

"Yeah well now our pets are starving."

"Why are you in here? We have to get the house ready. I'm not embarrassing Ally in front of Cameron's family because you and the boys decided to have a water gun fight in our living room again last night."

"A water gun fight that your amazing husband kicked ass at! Josh, Kaid and Jake had no chance against me."

"I'm proud of you, baby. But seriously get cleaning up."

I push him away from me, opening the door as he dramatically pretends to fall out, thinking I'll actually care. I hear him getting dressed and wait for him to finally leave before getting out myself.

Once I get downstairs to see the aftermath of last night's warfare first hand, I wish I was still in bed dreaming of a family that does not consider destroying nice furniture the night before a big day.

"Ally is going to kill all of you if this is not cleaned. I'm not even going to start on how much that couch cost either..."

"If someone would have liked the couch I suggested that was not only practical, but also waterproof and amazingly low priced, it wouldn't matter right now."

"That thing was hideous. Much worse than what this one looks like wet. I want this all cleaned. Now."

The four of them run around the living room, way too scared of Ally, Catie and I to not listen. I make my way to the kitchen to see that Kaid definitely did not make breakfast and there are also splattered condiments all over the table.

"William!" He runs in the room, knowing he's in trouble if I'm using his real name "What the hell is this? Cameron and his parents will be here in an hour and this place is trashed!"

"Relax, you're forgetting you're married to the greatest man ever. I can get these kids to clean up no problem. All while I get us drinks to start the day."

"It's 10 am..."

"The perfect time to start drinking."

"I wanna drink. If this guy is anything like her last boyfriend..." Catie joins us in the kitchen, grabbing the bottle of wine from Brad's hands as she walks by

"The last one stole Jake's shirt and then threw up in our car on the way home."

"Yeah she doesn't have the best track record."

"That's our daughter, Brad. Just because you don't like that they're growing up and dating people doesn't mean you can judge their boyfriends so harshly. Dan wasn't that bad."

"Dan is the one that tried sleeping with me."

"See, Jen? I don't know why you think it's so important to impress these people."

"Our daughter has been with this guy for a whole year and we haven't met him except for the time she face timed us and he walked by the camera."

"So? Jake and I are engaged and you didn't see him for almost 6 months after we started dating."

"Don't fight with me right now."

"I'd listen to her, Catie, she's in a mood."

"I want this place cleaned and everyone out of their pajamas or whatever the hell it is you're wearing right now,"