Baby's getting married

"Baby, you really look amazing... even better than when you tried on the dress."

I stand back with Carol, Jake's mom, admiring the beauty standing in front of me, hardly believing my daughter is about to get married.

"Are you sure it isn't too long?" Catie tugs at the train of her dress, turning towards us "Should we fix it quick?"

Her anxiety is on high, just waiting for something, even the smallest thing, to go wrong.

"It's perfect, honey. You look lovely."

"You're going to have the most amazing day today," Carol fixes the train as she walks up to Catie "Just relax. We have everything set up for you, you just enjoy the day."

I take one last look at Catie and Ally as they stand with each other, arms locked tightly as they giggle to each other about something.

"We need to go meet dad, he's waiting for us."

We give Catie a moment to collect her thoughts before making our way down the hall to where Brad and the boys are waiting for us.

Carol quickly meets Jake inside, where he's very impatiently waiting, while the rest of us hide Catie until Brad walks out for her.

Brad walks up to me first, pulling me closer as I feel tears hitting the back of my neck, proving just how hard this day is for him.

"You look beautiful." he pulls away slightly, admiring my dress "Hottest mother of the bride ever."

"Well thank you," I smirk, leaning in for a quick kiss "You don't look so bad either

"Well thank you," I smirk, leaning in for a quick kiss "You don't look so bad either."

We separate after a little, watching as the bridal party line forms, everyone taking their spots.

"Wait until you see her, you're going to lose it

"Wait until you see her, you're going to lose it."

"Poor Jake is already a nervous wreck, I can't be one too."