I do!

Julie's (Brad's sister) POV:

The warmth of the summer's breeze surrounds me, similar to the familiar one from 30 years ago. The setting feels the same, the backyard vibes with the simplicity of the white sheets and lanterns...

It all brings me back to one of the most beautiful days of my life. The day I watched my brother marry the woman of his dreams, and now, all these years later, I get to watch them renew the same vows that have kept them going all these years.

Their love shines through them, just like the lanterns lining the aisle, shining down on where they'll be walking in a few short moments.

The tree, where they'll recite the vows they'll honor forever, is decked out on white linen, similar to the canopy they stood under 30 years ago.

Their personalities, welcoming and loving, are shown in every decoration that I've carefully placed throughout the yard. Pictures of their life together, their four greatest creations, even some of other family members and friends will surround them as they once again promise to love and support each other from now on.

I place one last flower along the aisle, taking time to look forward at the alter that awaits the happy couple and their children. Everything is precise, ready for their grand entrance, but simple and perfect for them.

30 years ago, they chose a sunny background, much different than the purple and orange hues taking over the sky right now. The sun is slowly setting, leaving the perfect array of background colors filling the sky.

Everything is falling in place for the perfect ceremony, for the perfect couple.

The yard is complete. Set up for everything they asked for, the simplicity of a quick, thrown together ceremony. They want their love to shine through, but they don't want a crazy, over the top setting.

Catie's POV:

"Mom why did you pick long dresses when we're so short?"

I stand in front of the mirror as Ally ties the back of my long, but beautiful, dress, admiring my reflection.

"Honey I told you to go to the fitting

"Honey I told you to go to the fitting. It's not my fault you decided to skip it. Look how much better your sister's fits."

Mom walks up behind me in what might be the most beautiful, besides mine obviously, simple wedding dress I have seen. It, like everything she wears, fits her perfectly, showing off every aspect of her body in the best way.