She's back home!

"Brad..." I walk into our living room faced with a huge disaster "What the hell happened in here?"

"Well, I felt bad for Kaid, and he wanted to go camping indoors, so I thought the living room would be fun."

"And you didn't think about having him clean up?"

"I guess I was kinda hoping he'd just think to do it himself." He shrugs, walking off into the kitchen for some drinks "We can just camp in it tonight."

I take the drink he's handing me, grabbing some snacks from the table since nothing is put away, and meet him in the fort where he's waiting for me.

"We have the perfect view of the tv, and even plenty of pillows and blankets."

"Wow, I can't believe I missed out on all of this."

"I know, think of all the fun you could have had.  It was pretty entertaining."

"So," I cuddle up closer to him, relaxing into his warm embrace as he turns the tv on "What are we watching?"

"Well, I thought something of yours, but I couldn't really decide, so I changed my mind."

He smirks, obviously having some kind of secret as he does a bunch of random stuff with the TV before turning on a video.

A video of our wedding.

"I thought there's no better time to watch than before the vow renewal."

"Aw, baby this is perfect.  I haven't seen this in forever, I think the last we watched it was 10 years ago."

"It was more than that... right before Kaid was born.  You were pissed at me for something so I thought pulling this out would calm your hormones.  I think we watched it the night before he was born."

"Yeah I think so.  That explains why I went into labor early."

"I had to get him out somehow.  You were a miserable bitch.  But it was worth it for our baby."

"I know, he is pretty awesome."

As the video starts, I watch amazed at how much the two of us have grown.  We've grown so much as a couple, but even more individually.  It's hard to believe I'm looking at the same people.

"I don't think I've ever seen a better dress than that one," Brad admits as he watches me walking down the aisle "There isn't much else that could get me to cry in front of everyone."

"You better cry at Catie's wedding.  Your can't give your princess away and not cry at least a little."

"Let's not talk about that.  I'm still not really ready."

"You're never going to be ready.  You have one more, too.  I don't know how you're going to do it twice."

"I have no idea..."

He goes back to watching the video, which is now at our vows that neither of us could get through without tears.

I glance over as I notice Brad's grip around me loosening, to see him bawling like a baby as he listens to everything we say.  It gets me too, hearing how hopeful and full of love we were all those years ago. 

We didn't plan for the hardships we've faced, nobody does, but what we did plan for is what we have now; a lasting, strong relationship.  One that has followed us through life, kicking us down at times, but always picking us up when we need it the most.