Where the hell are my kids?!

"Kaiden put your sit belt back on!" I say for the hundredth time as we're about to land "But why mom we're not even on a real plane" he sighs putting it on "Kaid being on a private jet doesn't make things less dangerous when we land"

"Well when I grow up I'll build jets that don't need seat belts because they will be soooo safe"

"It'll be great if you do that buddy, then your mom will stop freak out whenever she flies" I give him a killer look for making fun of me, but he immediately pulls me closer to him "But I love you with your fear baby"

"Uhm yeah right..." The plane finally lands then we get out and walk to the two cars that are waiting for us since Brad's parents and mine cane with us to make things easier.

"So mom I was thinking since the rehearsal isn't before at least 4 and it's only 10, Cameron and I thought we could go hiking on the hill, because there's no way we're staying at the hotel doing nothing and staring at Catie who'll be freaking about every single thing"

"Oh mom can Josh and I go too? We don't want to stay there doing nothing either" Kaid almost begs

"Nobody is going anywhere before the rehearsal, Catie IS going to freak out, and she needs nothing but hat right now"

"Mom we're not going skydiving in freaking Naples, we're just going on the hill next to the castle"

"Ally...you'll have two days after the wedding, to do that when dad and I will be far away from the drama"

"Why? Where are you going?"

"We're going to Iceland for a week"

"Oh that's so cool!!! I've never been there!!"

"Okay Kaid first, stop screaming we can hear you, and second, it's a trip for dad and I you are not coming with us" I slightly make fun of him

"What!?!! Who am I gonna stay with?? Why do you guys do this to me??" He starts complaining as we're now probably the worst parents ever

"You're staying with Cameron and Ally"

"Woah wait a minute mom, what if we had plans??"

"Well he'll be staying with grandma and grandpa" I smirk "Noooo mom please, can't I stay with Josh, he's cool we'll have fun"

"You...with Josh...alone...for seven days? not gonna happen" I laugh absolutely not trusting the two only together

"Mom I can take care of him alone" Josh tries to convince me.

"Are you telling me, you'll do things with your brother EVERYDAY for seven days? You will not want to go out after 9, knowing that he can't stay out until after 10? You'll sacrifice seven nights of clubbing drinking and hooking up to stay with your 11 year old brother???" 

I stare at him perfectly knowing he'll never last more than two days "Uuhh, I'm really sorry bro i can't" he says giving a gentle slap in Kaid's back

"Please Ally take me, I'll be nice but I don't want to get bored at grandma and grandpa's house

"What about Catie???" Ally sighs "Uh I believe on her honeymoon" I say sarcastically knowing he won't have much of a choice

"Okay fine we'll take you, we'll have fun don't worry" Cameron says not even letting Ally take the decision "Do I get to say anything in this? It's still MY brother"