Wake Up

Lydia P.O.V.

-One Week Later-

It has been a week since I had last seen Stiles. A week since I had seen his beautiful brown eyes. A week since I had last kiss him. A week since we had fought. And a week since I had sleep.

I can never go to sleep anymore. I keep having dreams of Stiles dying over and over. It's like my dreams realize my most deepest fears and show them to me over night. I scream every time I wake up, hoping Stiles was there right next to me with his strong arms, telling me it's alright.

I haven't even heard from the hospital since, it was like they were on total lock down. I knew Stiles was already patched up, which was great. But apparently his dreams are haunting him too. He wakes up screams in hospital nightly.

I wish he would wake up, why can't he just wake up.

I get up from my master bed, and look at the other side where Stiles was suppose to be. His side has been untouched all week, not even a single wrinkle on his side.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the lights. I was spooked by the site of myself. I was no where near okay. My eyes were puffy red from all the nights crying and not being able to sleep. My hair was everywhere and not tamed. To anyone that saw me right now, would not even recognize me. My whole face was unrecognizable.

I took a shower, trying to get myself cleaned up. I get out and put on pajamas. I don't bother to put on regular clothes, I don't even go out anymore.

M normal routine so far has been, eat, cry, sleep (barely), and repeat. If Stiles was here the routine would be, wake up, work, date night, movie, and sleep. Stiles and I would go on a date night everyday, either going to a night club to dance off all our worries or to a restaurant to talk about our day. Then we would watch a movie (The Notebook, my choice of course), than sleep in each others arms.

I miss him so much, I can barely walk around without everything reminding me of him. There's pictures of him and us everywhere, on my phone, on the walls of my house, in the car, just everywhere. Even at work.

I try to control my tears at work, but it's easier said than done. Sometimes I try to watch a movie, but I cry on and on. Than I would blame myself, saying that all of this wouldn't have even happened if I hadn't started that stupid fight.

I wished it never even happened.

Stiles P.O.V.

It's been a week of pain and torture for me. I have been hearing the same four words over and over. Each time I hear it, the more I believe it. I haven't heard from Myself for a week, so that's sorta great.

I cry so much now, I don't even know what's happening. I can sometimes hear stuff from the outside world, but it's only part of it.

Doctors say I'm in a coma, but I don't think people in comas hear things like this.

"I just want to wake up," I say to myself.

"Well Stiles, I'm back again. And you know what, I feel like being nice to you just for once."

"What are going to do now?!"

"Oh you'll see."

Somehow, I started to feel again. My eyes were slowly opening. I'm awake.

I look around, I was clearly in the hospital, it was night time. I get up and found a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked at my stomach and saw bandages around it.

Than my memory and everything about a week ago sinked in. Lydia and I had gotten into a fight. She said I was a mistake. So it was true.

I let a tear shed, but only a tear. Everything I didn't want to believe was true. Lydia didn't love me. I had given her everything, and she had broken me so easily.

I walked out of my hospital room, and started to head for the exit. I couldn't care less about the pain in my stomach, I had experienced way more pain when I was in a 'coma'. I walk out the hospital and head anywhere out of Beacon Hills, because everything I had loved crushed me.

Lydia P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I picked it up with no hesitation.

"Hello," I said in a groggy voice.

"Is this Lydia Martin?"

"Yes, this is her."

"I'm sorry to report this, but we have been informed that Stiles Stilinski is missing."

I drop my phone, in shock of the news given to me. Than all my tears resurfaced again.

Now I learned something new, Stiles is my everything. But I was too late to realize it and now he's gone.