Ell x fem reader

Mmmmmmmm ya know what? I'm sad and I feel like writing some fluff. I want to write angst but if I write angst scenarios I would start crying. So we're not going to do that. I don't need another mental breakdown. So yeah this is a fuckin ell x female reader, ya know by the title lol.
ALSO request are open. I need Mother fucking request so I can find things to write, alright enjoy.
__________________________

3rd pov)
Y/n was on her way home from work, stressed and tired and she had to take the bus home. All she wanted was to see her roommates, drink some fucking tea and most importantly see her beautiful girlfriend ell. She yearned for her embrace. Ell always smelled like cherry cola and pencil shavings (lmao it almost said penis shavings) and she was just soooo soft. She is just such a sweetheart. All she wanted was to cuddle with her and watch dumb movies until they passed out. She finally made it to the house as she opened the door, noticing everyone was upstairs except for ell, you had told her about the night shift you had to work, so she would always stay up for you.
"Sweetie? I'm home" y/n yelled as she closeting the front door. Ell got up and gave her a hug, which y/n gracefully accepted. She looked down at ell, being taller than her (if your not it's ok don't worry about it lol). You noticed your blanket covered in sunflowers, a cup of tea, and a bunch of movies on the coffee table.
"Honey did you do this?" You asked
"You seemed really stressed when you called me, so I want you to relax for a while. You don't have work tomorrow so we'll sleep downstairs tonight."
"Heh yeah, I'll go get changed first though. This outfit is killing me."

With that you had walked up stairs while ell got everything else set up. You changed into a pare of yellow shorts and a collage sweater you stole from your mom. (Heh heh heh that's what I'm wearing rn). You took your makeup off and grabbed your charger and  earbuds. It was Incase you couldn't fall asleep since you ran out of medicine. You'd have to force yourself to pick it up tomorrow. You had almost forgotten to grab whinne (hey that's my teddy bear man). So you grabbed him and headed downstairs.

Tamara was on her way back to her room, you gave her a little wave and a casual "heya" to go along with it. She waved back and then locked herself in her room for the night, lord knows what she does. (Oh y/n you have no idea what I have planned)

Y/n walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch. Ell was in the kitchen making popcorn. She laid down and stared at the ceiling for a while. Ell walked in and smiled at you, she put the popcorn down on the coffee table and snuggled into your chest. You looked at her with the dumbest smile you've had in a while. She smiled back and y'all fuckers just started giggling for no reason. It was so mf cute I swear.
"Why are we laughing?" Y/n asked in between giggles
"I don't know! But ur such a dork!" Ell says while bopping her nose. The lovers snuggled and watched dumb movies.

"Babygirl I love you so much" y/n told ell as they hugged while watching
F/m. "I love you too sweetie" ell said while snuggling into y/n's breast. They were one of her favorite places to lay on after all. The night ended with the two of them cuddling until morning.

Y/n woke up, really out of it. It felt like she had just smoked 5 blunts. Who knew. Ell was in her lap, still asleep. Tamara was walking downstairs when she saw you two.
"Morning tam."
"Heya." Tamara said as she walked into the kitchen. Probably to drink. You didn't know how she did it. You rapped your arms around ell and snuggled into her, knowing that you won't be leaving this adorable girls arms anytime soon.
__________________________

And that's the end of this one. Good god this took me so long to write it sad. But uh yeah I'm back and I want to fucking die. So yea. Thanks for reading, love ya and I'll see ya later 😌✨💞