Matts NSFW alphabet

Hey uh hi hello, just wanted to say that now I have a good omens weird scenario/oneshot book!! You don't have to read it but id just thought I'd mention it here:)

Anyways, into the cum bucket you go.
________________________________

A= Aftercare (what they're like after the act)

Any type of Matt, Dom or sub gives the BEST aftercare. If he's not extremely tired he's down to give you whatever type of aftercare you need. From taking baths to just getting a glass of water and cuddling and giving you all the love and affection you need.

B= Body part (favorite body part their own or their lovers)

MATT LOVES EVERY PART OF HIMSELF BECAUSE COME ON HES MATT. But he really likes his hands, and his face. Mostly his eyes. But when it comes to you.... HE LOVES EVERY PART OF YOU!! He thinks all of you is gorgeous and he absolutely ADORES you in every way!!

C= Cum (anything that has to do with it)

Dom Matt) Oh my goodness, he LOVES cumming inside of you. Of course if he's wearing a condom or if you got that birth control or you know... if you're a dude. But he also loves just cumming all over your face.

Sub Matt) oh goodness, depends on the gender honestly. If you're a girl and you're ya know doming the shit out of him, he definitely wants to see his cum all over your face, just a preference of his honestly. Now if you're a big man (like me lol) he still likes cumming on your face, but he also wouldn't mind you cumming inside of him. He likes the feeling of you filling him up.

(This would normally be the part where every single teenage girl would say "IM SORRY GOD I HAVE SINNED" I have no shame and I am ok with writing this, anyways moving on.)

D= Dirty secret (Pretty self explanatory)

Ok so, I won't lie. He's had multiple fantasies about cloning himself to make Matt on Matt action irl, but with you in the middle of  it. I'll let you imagine how it goes

E= Experience (do they know what they're doing)

Dom Matt) He had one relationship in highschool, however, when it came to the sexual part of that relationship it didn't go very far. The most he got was a blowjob since he wasn't ready to lose his virginity with someone he wasn't sure he wanted to spend all his life with

Sub Matt) You are his first sexual relationship, and he likes it that way. He never wanted to have a sexual relationship with someone that he wasn't sure he was going to spend his whole life with. However, you know what you're doing and you help him learn.

F= Favorite position

I'm taking a direct quote here "Whatever let's me see your beautiful face!" But he also does like doggy position when he's in an especially horny mood.

G= Goofy (how serious are they)

Oh come on, Matt's definitely going to be a little goofy. No matter if he's Dom or sub he will always be a little jokey. It's mostly just to make sure you're doing ok. And the cute little giggles he makes are just the sweetest like 🥺

H= Hair (grooming habits)

Ok I'm going to be honest, Matt enjoys shaving his body. I mean, smooth ass skin is always a nice thing. And he's definitely well groomed down there. It's normally shaved and clean, but sometimes theres a little bit of hair. You don't mind through.

I= Intimacy (in the moment romantic or rough/dirty)

Oh it's very romantic, he likes making it romantic. He's an utter sweetheart all the time, sure it's not like movie super cheesy romantic, just nice sweet love. Sometimes though, if he's pent up or just straight up horny it's gonna get rough and dirty FAST. So prepare yourself.