Oj god ohyf i

Uh hey this is just gonna be a quick lil chapter ok? Awesome, now I know I know I've been promising some new chapters and those are still in the works. I'm still proof reading those, but uh currently in my life (and pretty much the world in general rn) there's a lot happening. I still have to write things for fuckin church, which if you don't know yes unfortunately my mother forces me to go to church and I have to get confirmed at some point even though I REALLY REALLY don't want too. And that also means I have to write a BUTT fuck ton of essays and it's not fun at all. Then there is also you know the black lives matter movement, now I'm going to say this; I'm fucking white so I'm not going to tell anyone how to protest or if they should protest. But this is literally the only way we can actually get the government to listen to us. ALSO THEY BROKE INTO THE WHITEHOUSE ALMAOSJFJD IT WAS SO FUNNY. I really wanted to go to a protest (since there have been quite a few where I live) but sadly my dad won't let me since he wants me to stay safe which, understandable I guess.
But uh anyways stay safe all of you and also I will be making a chapter for pride month so get ready for that babey!!!! Alright goodnight