Chapter 18: Jeopardy

Shawn's POV

"Justin, let's not attend to the party," I said as we got in the car going to Asilo White House that Coach rented for this party.

"Hyung, why so sudden? The coach said all members should attend this party"

"I have a bad feeling about this party. I had a dream and it felt so real"

"What dream? Is it a comedy, romance or X-rated scene that will happen at the party?"

I looked at him with a serious glare so he can realize that I'm not joking

"Everyone started to vomit and getting weak until they lose their consciousness and before I close my eyes, I saw something is burning." I started and told him about my dream.

"Oh a thriller, let's go hyung," he said as he fastens his seatbelt.

"What? You know that my dreams are always true."

"Not all, Shawn," he said while grinning

"And don't be selfish and coward, Shawn even if we didn't attend the party it doesn't mean everyone will going to be safe as well. Running away from your vision doesn't solve everything" he added.

I sigh and starts the car going to the party. I hope it is just a dream.
We arrived in an air conditioned white semi-detached house. Everyone is already there. Loud music already surrounding the whole place. Bartenders are busy serving the other athletes. I am sitting in a stool and watching the flashes of different colors as they give life to the late night event. Most attendees were dancing on the floor as if it was the last day of their lives. I saw Team A wearing their casual look sitting in a long table. I can feel lugubrious aura surrounding them.
Enos and Hanz are drinking for their 3rd bottle of Fiero Martini.

"This really enjoyable!!" Hanz shouts while laughing. I wasn't dumb not to sense his sarcasm.

Dean is spacing out as if he's not in the party and beside him are Ethan, Joseph and Jirou playing card games.

"Let's have another game" Jirou grimaces.

"Game" Joseph shuffles the card.

"It's still the same but this time whoever wins, will get a chance to adjure the loser" Ethan said and they start the game

"Two pairs" said Jirou

"Trios" Joseph drops his card.

"Flashes! Poor Jirou, get us some food in the kitchen now " Ethan said happily.

"Tch." Jirou said as he stands up and go to the kitchen

Justin is playing with his Ipad.

The scene is so familiar, only to realize the exact scene is the same in my dream.

Shit! This is not happening...

Everything flashed back in my memories:

It was raining hard, there were thunders and lightning and I was playing ball inside the house. Dad packed his suitcase. The news in the TV said that there is a typhoon and it is better to stay at home.