Chapter 27: The First Move

Justin's POV

I quickly stopped playing and stood up from my chair when I saw my brother Shawn fell to the floor. I ran at him and helped him to get up and I sitted him at my computer chair.

"What happened Shawn?" I asked because I'm very worried at him.

"Nothing, I'm just not feeling well today" He said, but I have a feeling that it's a lie.

"Justin, I think I need to rest. It's getting late. Go to sleep soon." He said while touching his head.

"Alright, hyeong. Take care." I said while nodding.

He stood up and hugged me and then he walked going to his room. I sat infront of my computer and strectched my arms and started to play again.

I smiled very widely because my level in this game keeps on getting high, as well as my money. It gets high and high while I kill zombies. Simple but it makes me excited. I started playing this game on Monday and now I just passed Level 15!!!

You have received an email.

I was about to click that email but I started to panicked and I stopped for a while because I've heard weird noises coming from my bro's room. I ran very fast and then I saw him crying while sleeping. Wait... why is he saying my name? Did something wrong happen to me in his dreams?

"JUSTIN!! I am so sorry!"

I tapped his face and forced him to wake up, he opened his eyes full of tears then he looked at me. I think he came back to his senses because he quickly hugged me very tight. I hugged him back and tapped his back.

"I thought I didn't save you! God thanks! Justin i love you!" My brother said while crying he's still hugging me and I can feel my cloth's wet because of his tears.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him while wiping the tears in his eyes. He did not speak he keep on crying.

"Tell me hyeong.. did something happen to me? In your vision...." I asked him and he nodded. He wipe his tears and sighed.

"Justin, listen to me." His voice were filled with fears and I can feel that he is very serious about this thing.

"About your game, 'Monday Mystery' it's very dangerous. When you reach Level 15 you will receive an email, please don't ever click or download that. Because it will explode, your computer will explode including you in your room." He said with shaking voice.

I closed my mouth and my eyes got widen. Shoot, I already received that email! I was about to open that but I heard Shawn's noises.

He stood up and asked me,

"Why? What's wrong? Are you in Level 15?!" He asked while touching my face.

I bit my lips and nodded.

"Hyeong... actually I already reached that level and I was notified about the email" I said in a low voice, his eyes got widen and he quickly ran into my room so I followed him.

He sat at my chair and started to click something. I tried to stop him but he's very stubborn.

"You should've stop playing this earlier! What if you die? What if we both die now?!" He shouted while typing something.

I don't know what to do, what if he clicked something wrong and that email will really explode?

I tried to stopped him again, I pushed him out of my chair and he did the same. In the end, we pushed and stopped each other and it ended up downloading the email. He shouted and screams, we both started to panicked.

"HYEONG YOU ONLY MADE THIS WORSE, GET OUT I'LL TRY TO DO SOMETHING." I said and he quickly stood up so I sitted.

No. Please don't explode, I can't imagine my files, my games, my everything will just turn into ashes and memories! I can't imagine that! I have to do something! I clicked something and tried to save my files but my brother is pushing me again.

"LET'S JUST GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE IT EXPLODE." He shouted at me but I did not mind him.

"HEY JUSTIN LET'S GET OUT!" His voice is very loud that I almost get deaf, I looked at him and then I looked at my computer, the download is almost 80%

"Hyeong..... how about my files and all?! You know, this computer had been my bestfriend and it accompanied me since young. I just can't leave it..... I mean I'm too attached in this thing." I said as I looked down, I heard his steps toward me and he patted my shoulder.

"You know Justin, you can always start again. You can buy a new computer and download everything again, it maybe tough and will take a lot of time but at least you're still alive." My brother said while still patting my shoulder.

Unlike earlier, his voice is calm now. I looked at him and smiled.

He is right, I can always start again, in this life everything is just temporary but we have a choice. To look forward or to beat yourself over temporary things. I suddenly smiled, didn't know that this day will come, the day that my computer will leave me. Oh, it's my fault.

I smiled at Shawn, I looked at my Computer once again. It's 96% now, I held my brother's hand and we started to run outside as fast as we can.

A day after the incident, we were watching in the living room when the news flashes.

"The newly released game Monday Mystery has been banned due to multiple incidents of bombing causing 13 teenagers die"