Chapter 2: Alexiander Williams

Zian's POV

Hi, my name is Alexiander Williams also known as Zian, the only child of Ryan and Amanda Williams. I am a freshman college student in Dolim University.

Growing up wealthy, my parents always give me everything I ask; toys, huge birthday celebrations, out of the country vacations and more. Sounds fun, right? I got all that in exchange of excelling in everything that I do. I am scared to disappoint them and maybe that's the reason why I became a perfectionist. I am too scared to make mistakes.

Anyways, I decided to move out before I enter the university to teach myself to be independent. I want to know how it is to live a normal life with no help from both of my mom and dad even though they insisted.

I've been training track and field when I was in junior high until I graduated high school. Unfortunately, I am still stuck being a trainee.

After I got accepted in Dolim, I immediately applied for the track and field club to continue my training to become an official team member for the international team. This is going to be harder than before. I know there'll be a lot joining this year's training team along with me so I'm preparing myself for what's coming next.