Chapter 3

I was chilling with Loki on my bed. I was braiding his hair playfully while we chatted. I accidentally brushed his shoulder and he flinched.

"Sorry Loki" I said to him. I had accidentally touched the shoulder where I punched him really hard. There was a bruise there.

"It's alright, Y/n." He said to me. I still felt bad but made sure I was careful. I finished braiding his hair and said

"There, you're pretty now." I chuckled. He smiled and thanked me. We continued chatting until we started play fighting.

I poked his cheek and he poked mine too and then it derailed from there. We were doing fine until I hit his shoulder again. I made inhuman noises and kept apologizing for it.

"It's fine Y/n, it's just a bruise, it should go away in a couple hours since I heal faster." I nodded, trying to accept his words. My face lit up as I had an idea.

"Okay are you ready Loki?" I asked him.

"Wait, ready for what?"

"I'll take that as a yes." Since Loki was wearing a black loose shirt I took it off to look at his shoulder. His eyes widened in surprise but I ignored it. My fingertips turned blue and I pressed my hand to his shoulder. He saw my fingertips and something ignited in his eyes but he sighed in relief as I touched the bruise and started healing it.

"Thank you Y/n." Loki said to me graciously.

"It's no problem Loki." I replied cheerfully. Once most of his bruise had gone away I stopped healing him.

"So Y/n, you have a healing ice power?" Loki asked me and I nodded.

"Well they're separate powers but I like to use them together." Loki nodded, trying to understand.

"Did your parents have powers?" Loki asked but his eyes widened when he realized it might be too personal of a question.

"You don't have to answer Y/n, I didn't mean for it to be-" he tried to apologize.

"It's alright Loki. My mother had healing powers." I answered Loki's question as he nodded again.

"I remember how a lot of people wanted her to heal them. They went to great lengths to-" I didn't realize the tears slowly collecting in my eyes until one came out and Loki wipes it with his hand. I looked up at him and he gave me a gentle smile.

"It's okay, darling" He said as he gave me a hug. My heart was beating fast as he gave my hand a gentle squeeze. I looked up into his emerald eyes.

"Thank you Loki, for everything."

"No, thank you, Y/n." We started leaning in.

"Y/N!!!!!!" Me and Loki quickly pulled away, blushing a little.

"GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE" came the voice again. I sighed and got up from my bed and went into the living room. There Stark was with swimming trucks and a flamingo pool floatie around his waist.

"Let's go swimming!" Stark said a little too excitedly.

"Why."

"Because it'll be fun and we'll get to bond!"

"..."

"Pleaseeeeeeee." Stark got on his knees.

"Okay fine." I walked back into my room. To my surprise I see Loki there in dark green swimming trunks. I checked him out secretly and Jesus damn was he hot.

"You heard everything?" Loki nodded.

"Welp I guess I gotta change now, ugh." I got out my bikini but Loki didn't budge.

"Excuse me, Loki, this is the part you leave." He didn't move except gave a sly smirk. I rolled my eyes and went behind him to push him out of my room.

Once he was out I changed into the bikini but saw the scars on my wrist so I put on a light sweater to look casual yet cover up. I quickly went into my bathroom and shaved my legs since I don't really bother anymore. I quickly set down the razor before making any rash decisions and went out of my room. Loki was standing there waiting for me with his arms crossed, looking like an edgy teen. I chuckled and pulled him along to the living room.

The rest of the Avengers were there already waiting for me and Loki. Once they saw us, we all went to the indoor swimming pool. Stark cannonballed into the pool along with Barton and Thor. Romanoff got in silently with Rogers. Banner sat on the edge with his legs in the water while talking to Romanoff. I sat in a chair since I didn't want anyone to see my arms and worry. Loki sat next to me, slightly worried.

"Darling, why don't you swim?" He asked. I shrugged

"Not really my thing I guess." That was a lie, I loved swimming.

"Love, you can't lie to the god of lies."

"I just don't want to, Loki." That wasn't necessarily a lie.

"Hmm okay, love, I'll be near." Loki sat onto the chair next to me. I looked at everyone laughing and playing and splashing each other, even banner had gotten in and Loki has sat on the edge now chatting with Thor grudgingly. Oh what the heck, I thought and stood up. I took off my sweater and all the boys started whooping and hollering. I walked to the edge of the pool. Everyone except Loki was shouting at me to jump on in.

I looked around and smirked. I jumped in the pool and came to the surface. Everyone was clapping and laughing. Soon enough there were chicken fights going on. Romanoff was on top of Banner and Stark was on top of Rogers. I low-key (;}) shipped Stark and Rogers but we'll get into that later. Romanoff knocked Stark off of Rogers and he had a hissy fit. I chuckled while trying in the corner of the pool, silently watching.

"Y/n! Come join!" Rogers invited me but I shook my head bashfully. Everyone started pleading for me to join and I gave in. I got on top of Rogers while Romanoff got on top of Banner again. We started chicken fighting and I successfully threw her off. I started cheering while everyone looked shocked.

"What?" I asked.

"No one's ever been able to defeat me in a chicken fight." She said. I smirked.

"Well here I am in all my glory. Come and get my title for champion." Everyone started laughing and soon enough everyone was trying to beat me in chicken fighting.

In between rounds I saw Loki watching from the corner looking a little jealous. I waved him over and said

"Wanna fight me Loki?" He shook his head

"That's a battle I know I'll win." I smirked.

"Are you sure about that?" Everyone was calling for Loki to join and he finally gave in, climbing on top of Thor. We fought and he was a good opponent but I threw him off by poking him in the cheek playfully and got to push him off. Everyone cheered as I beat everyone in chicken fighting. I finally got off of Rogers shoulders, thankful to be back in the water. Loki came over to me and splashed me. I gasped and acted offended. I splashed him and soon it turned into splashing each other with as much water as we could.

Hours passed and we played a bunch of games like water volleyball, Marco pollo, water basketball and another splash fight. It was getting late so everyone decided to get out and dry off. I got out and started drying myself off but felt eyes on me. I looked around but no one was staring at me. I shrugged off the feeling as I dried my hair a bit. I put my sweater back on and said bye to everyone. I went back to my room to take a shower.

I looked at my razors in the shower. No I had a good day, I thought but they called out to me. I quickly finished with my shower and resisted the urge to cut. I dried my hair and got into bed. It was early for once when I fell asleep.

I woke up to a knock at my door. I looked at the time 5:01 am. What the fuck, who would be awake at this mother fucking time. Let's just say I'm not in the best mood when I get woken up. I groggily get up from my bed and turn on a light. I open the door to see Loki standing there.

"Loki? What are you doing here it's 5 in the morning?"

He cupped both of my cheeks with his hands and leant down, his lips meeting mine. I soon realized what was happening and kissed back. We both broke away for air after a while and out foreheads were pressed together.

"Wow" I said, breathless.