Chapter 23

"Ah! Lady Y/n! Hello!" Thor said loudly to me. I was sitting on the couch in the living room, eating some fruit gushers.

"Hey Thor, how are you?"

"I am doing just fine, although I must admit, I'm a bit confused on this human thing." I turned towards him a bit.

  "What's the thing?"

"It's called an a-muse-ment park. What is it?" I smiled at him kindly and patted the spot next to me on the couch. He sat down and faced towards me.

"Amusement parks. They're places that people go to, to have fun. Most of the times there are roller coasters and mini games you can play." Thor still looked confused.

"Roller coasters are rides that go all over the place, you sit in a cart and it moves automatically and sometimes there's drops and loops." Thor nodded and rubbed his chin. Now that I thought about it, I haven't been to an amusement park in a while, maybe I should talk to Tony.

  "I hear amusement parks!" Tony came sauntering in. Well I guess I don't need to talk to him.

  "Yeah, Thor was just confused as to what they were. Maybe we should go and show him." I said, trying to convince Tony. He squinted his eyes and stared at the window.

"Maybe tomorrow, I got some stuff to work on today." My mouth fell open.

"What? Why not today, please?" I gave a pleading look to him while Thor just watched, probably unsure of what to do. Tony rolled his eyes and sighed. He rubbed his face and let his hands go limp after.

"Fine, start getting ready, I gotta go call happy." I jumped up and smiled hugely.

"Thanks Tony, I love you!" I said as he walked away.

"Yeah yeah." Tony said while waving me off and disappearing into the hallway. I grinned at Thor and told him I'd be back as I quickly walked to my room. I changed out of my outfit and put on a simple black band shirt on with a striped long sleeve under. I put on some black shorts and my (f/c) converse on. I got some sunscreen and rubbed it all over my face and put on some sunglasses. I went into my bathroom and tamed my hair to the best ability. I looked at myself in the mirror and grinned, happy with how I looked. However, my smile faltered when I looked at my legs. There were scars all over my thighs, some short and some long. I was glad that Loki took my wrist scars away, but I just couldn't bear to tell him, or anyone for that matter, about the hidden ones. I quickly went back into my room and changed out of my shorts into black skinny jeans.

I quickly walked out of my room, phone in hand, and back to the living room where everyone had gathered.

"Finally, how long does it take to change?" Clint asked but soon regretted it, as Natasha slapped him on the arm.

  "How long does it take for you to clean your arrows?" I shot back and suppressed a giggle. I rested my hands on the back of the couch.

"Woah, you didn't have to burn him that hard, Y/n." Natasha said to me while smirking. I shrugged my shoulders and looked around.

"So can we go now or what?" I said to Tony, lifting up my sunglasses sassily.

"We're waiting for Thor, he's getting Loki." My heart fluttered at his name.

"Loki's coming?" I tried to stay cool and bit the inside of my cheek.

"Yeah, as much as I'd love to leave him here, he's gotta come." I nodded nonchalantly and looked at my nails. I heard Thor coming down the hallway and turned, he was there, and so was Loki. I discreetly looked Loki up and down, looking at his outfit. He had black jeans on and a black shirt. I was a bit surprised to see Loki in human clothes since, according to Thor, he talked so lowly about us.

"Alright, lets go people." Tony said. We all immediately clambered into the elevator and started going down. The elevator ride was relatively short. We got to the lobby and went to the garage, all of us lumbering into a black s.u.v. Everyone was quietly chatting away about various subjects. I was stuck in the very back, Natasha and Clint sitting next to me. In the middle was Bruce, Loki, and Thor. Thor was sitting in the middle while Loki was sitting in front of me. I looked straight ahead at Loki's slicked back hair. It's like my hands had a mind of their own, I wanted to desperately run my hands through his hair, to feel the strands in between my fingers, to tug at it when-

"Okay, we're almost there, everyone can go in with their passes. Except Y/n and Loki, I need to get you two passes." Said Tony, interrupting my thoughts. I mumbled a quiet okay and turned to look out the window.

((According to some people, first person is annoying to them. Let me know if it's annoying and I might change it because I'd feel bad. Don't forget to vote and have a good morning/day/night ;) ))