Chapter 1

Another fight... again. All of the avengers were pretty banged up but I helped them with my power. After healing them and listening to them talk about the battle I went to my suite to relax and help myself. I took a shower and saw the razors on my counter after I dried my hair. I considered about doing something but then thought "Not today old friends" and went into my bedroom to finally get some sleep.

I laid on the fluffy bed that stark gave me. It still felt weird to call him Tony even after 4 months of being here. I pulled the covers over me and shut my eyes. I was so desperate to dream of something good, anything instead of the darkness but no luck.

I was wandering throughout the white halls. "I shouldn't be here" I thought but I kept going. I looked at the white doors alongside each wall. I didn't bother looking through the tiny windows, I knew what was in the rooms already.

I heard an awful gut-wrenching scream. My pace quickened as I knew what it was already. My heart beating faster as I reached the door at the end of the hallway. Darkness had surrounded my heart when I saw what was inside the tiny window...

I woke up sweating and breathing heavily. Why did I keep having this dream. It hurt me every single time to witness it again and again. I looked to the clock on my nightstand 5:47 am. Well the sun should be rising soon, maybe I could watch it to calm down.

I slowly got out of my dark grey bed. I don't know why I thought something was going to attack me but it made me feel safer so I grabbed a throwing knife from inside of my nightstand drawer. I slipped into black leggings and a long black shirt. I didn't bother brushing my hair since I wasn't going to see anyone.

I opened my door quietly and peeked my head out to see if anyone else was awake. No one was, thankfully, so I slipped out of my room and took the stairs to the rooftop entrance. I opened the door quietly and walked out onto the rooftop. I walked to the edge and sat down with my legs hanging off of the building. I looked over the ledge and looked at the steep drop. "This is very dangerous" I thought but stayed there anyways.

I watched the sun slowly rise and saw the sky fill with multiple colors. I felt content inside but I knew this feeling wouldn't last for long so I savored it. I tossed my throwing knife up and down in the air while watching but got bored of it eventually. So I swung my feet a bit. Once the sun was fully risen I got up carefully and went back into the tower.

I went back into my room to put my throwing knife away. I looked out at the city of New York through my huge window. I saw all of the people walking around and driving. "What should I do for the day" I thought as I pressed my forehead to the glass, letting my breath fog the window.

I leaned away from the window and went to the kitchen in the tower to eat breakfast. I looked at the clock on the wall 7:24 am. Still pretty early, but I don't think anyone would be awake. I grabbed a couple strawberries from the fridge and a banana to just have a simple breakfast.

I grabbed a knife from the holder. I stared at it, lost in thought for a couple seconds but shook the thoughts away. I started cutting up the fruits but just as I started to cut a new strawberry I cut my finger with the knife. "Oh no, oh no no no" I thought and quickly went to cover it up and try to conceal the bad thoughts.

I quickly finished eating and sat on the couch. "Maybe t.v. will help me.." I turned on the television to the news but stared off. I must've sat in the same place for hours until I noticed what time it was 5:42 pm. Maybe the team went on a mission. I turned off the t.v. and got up from the couch to do something, anything. "Well the sun is setting I could watch that."

I went up to the roof again to watch the sun set on the horizon of the city and sat on the edge. It always calmed me down to know that it will always be there for me, and so will the moon. The moon quickly took over the sky, spreading its dim light. I liked the busy noise of the city at night, there was something about it. I made a snowflake appear in my palm and I played with it without melting it, it was always something I could do. Just then I saw bunches of multicolored light come down in a circle near the tower. I quickly got up and ran towards the stairs to get out of the tower.

"It has to be Thor, it has to." I thought as I ran down the stairs. I became friends with Thor from the day I first got here. He thought of me as a little sister. I reached the back exit of the tower and ran toward the area where the colors had appeared.

I came to a halt when I saw Thor. I was so happy to see him but I couldn't move. He noticed me staring from afar and yelled

"Lady Y/n!!" He quickly walked toward me and gave me a hug. Thor was the only relaxing thing besides the sun and moon I had in my life and it felt nice to be with him again. We hugged for a few seconds then let go. I was smiling for once, glad to see him.

But my smile faltered after I saw a dark, tall figure standing behind him with chains and some sort of muzzle on.

"Thor who is this?"