Chapter 15

(I'm back from vacation :D, get prepared for some more chapters!)

  »Y/n's P.O.V.«

I heard quite breathing and someone stroking my hair. I squeezed my eyes shut, hearing the quiet humming of the air conditioner hurt my head like hell. Then the rest of my sense of feeling came, I was on my bed, under the covers. Someones arm was wrapped around my waist, their head in the crook of my neck. I peeked open my eyes slightly and instantly regretted it, shutting my eyes instantly. The bright light coming from my huge window blinded me and caused my eyes to burn slightly and my head to ache even more. I groaned and curled into a ball.

I heard a low chuckle and felt a kiss to my forehead, my headache going away with it. I opened my eyes and stared out the window. I really hope I didn't have a one night stand. I turned around after my eyes adjusted and met beautiful green eyes. Loki.

"Hello." Loki said in a deep, morning voice. A blush spread to my cheeks as he gave a small kiss to my nose.

"H-hi." I stuttered back. He smiled to me and continued to slowly stroke my hair. I realized how good it felt and closed my eyes, enjoying it. I heard Loki move a little and felt his soft lips on mine, the kiss wasn't needy or heated, it was gentle and full of passion. I kissed back and pulled away after a few seconds, looking into his gorgeous eyes.

"What happened last night?" I asked Loki but soon realized something.

"W-Wait, did we-" Loki let out a little chuckle and shook his head.

"You came home this morning, very drunk, and I took care of you. You had asked me to stay." Loki had a little smirk on his face, I tried to smile back but my head had started to hurt again. I shut my eyes tightly and put my head to Loki's chest. He held me tightly and continued to pet me, my headache going away slightly with each little stroke.

  Finally my headache went away and I finally could get some peace again. I slowly lifted my head up to look at Loki, he was staring at me with loving eyes.

  "Your pain should be gone for good now, darling." Loki told me.

  "Great, because I am starving." Loki chuckled and we both got up. I padded into the kitchen to get some cereal when an announcement came on.

"Avengers and Loki, report to the training room and suited up, pronto." Steve had said over the intercom. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Loki who had already changed into his clothes.

  "It occurred to me, Y/n, that I haven't gotten the chance to see your suit." Loki smirked.

  "It's not that much of a suit it's kinda just like.." I shrugged, it really wasn't a typical thing that a hero would wear but then again, I wouldn't wear something typical. I jogged to my room and changed into my costume.

  I came back out into the kitchen area where Loki was waiting

  I came back out into the kitchen area where Loki was waiting. He was facing away from me so I cleared my throat, he turned around and saw me there. He looked me up and down with his mouth hung open slightly.

  "How do you run in those?" He gestured to the heels I wore. I smirked at him and let out a little laugh.

  "Skill, and years of practice, they're practically like sneakers to me." Loki started looking to the details on my dress.

  "Does it not get dirty?" I looked down and saw that my dress was in pristine condition.

  "I'm good at avoiding messy things." I gave Loki a little wink and started walking to the training room. Loki soon followed behind me. Even though I was wearing heels he was still taller than me. I reached the training room and went inside, everyone was there, in their suits, lined up. Standing in the the front of everyone was Nick Fury and Maria Hill with a clipboard. I hurried to the end with Loki going next to me.

"Alright everyone! Today is the yearly examination!" Fury has said to everyone. Multiple groans were heard as he said it. I raised my hand slowly and Fury looked over to me.

"Y/L/N?" He asked.

"What is the yearly examination?" I asked slightly shyly. Fury looked ticked off but then again he always did.

"The examination to see that everyone here is in shape and able to perform well." I nodded and looked down, slightly nervous.

"Today we'll be doing exercises that will push you." Everyone groaned again and let out sighs.

"First up is Stark." Agent Hill has said, Tony was at the first of the line and I was second to last. I let out a sigh and prepared myself to be standing for a while. They started out with sit-ups, push-ups, pull-ups, crunches, burpees, planking, squats, and jumping rope. God I hate exercise, but these were easy for me.

After Tony was Steve, Bruce (with some exceptions), Natasha, Clint, and Thor. Finally it was down to me.

"Agent Y/L/N, you're up." Agent Hill said. I stepped forward and walked in front of them, their eyes gazing into mine.

"200 sit-ups." I sighed and got onto the floor, promptly doing the exercise and the others. I got to the squats and face towards the two. Thank god I wasn't wearing something tight or else everyone would have been staring at me. I had to do 200 of every exercise but 400 jumps on the rope. I rolled my eyes and started doing so. God I hated jumping, especially with things called boobs.

I finally finished all the exercises without breaking a sweat and went back into my place. I knew that Loki had his eyes on my the whole entire time and I planned to have my eyes on him. I mean come on, the guy I like: exercising? Hell yeah.

»Time-Skip to After Loki Finishes«

I walked out of the training room and immediately went to my room. Even though I had barely broken a sweat, I still felt filthy. I got into the shower and washed myself quickly. I still hadn't eaten and felt a bit light headed but brushed it off. I finished my shower and dried off, laying in bed. I looked at the time and it was just past seven. I sighed and let my eye lids close, drifting into sleep.