Chapter 13

(Oml I was so shook at his post, he's such a bean here ^)

  "You know what we should do?" Leo asked me.

  "What?" I looked up at him, we were currently eating frozen yogurt.

  "We should go clubbing!" Leo was way too excited about clubs.

  "I don't know, that's not really my type of thing."

  "Come on Y/n! It'll be really fun, plus I'll be there with you." I thought about it for a second.

  "Okay okay, but I don't have any good things to wear." Leo's eyes lit up even more.

  "Let's go buy a dress!"

  "I'm not so sure about th-" Leo got up and grabbed my hand, pulling me along.

"Okay okay!" I said with laughter while I struggled to keep up. He took me to a nearby store and dragged me inside, in the store there was a bunch of fancy women's clothes, sleepwear, and dresses. My eyes widened at all the fabric.

"That's a lot of clothes..." Leo laughed.

"Well of course is a lot of clothes, it's a clothing store." He then proceeded to drag me to the dresses section.

  "Okay so we just look at the sizes and we go from there right?" Leo asked me, after I nodded, noticing he was still holding my hand. I fought back a blush and tried to act normal.

(By the way, this is what Leo looks like:)

  "So, Y/n, tell me your size and we can get started

  "So, Y/n, tell me your size and we can get started." He smiled at me, oblivious of how the question could be taken.

  "Well uh, it's- its (your size)..." I felt slightly ashamed at my size. Leo smiled.

  "Great! Let's go look!" He dragged me over to the section, unfazed by my size. He let go of my hand and started looking through multiple dresses.

  "Okay, what color do you want?"

  "(F/c), please." Leo nodded and found one that had no straps and a slight v-neck. I gulped at the chest revealing dress.

  "I don't know Leo, I'm not that confident

  "I don't know Leo, I'm not that confident..." I said to him while looking at the (f/c) dress. Leo rolled his eyes.

  "Come on! You have the perfect body for this dress! Now go try it on!" Leo pushes me to the dressing rooms before I could process what he said. He pushed me into a stall and closed the door.

  "And make sure to show me, I wanna see!" I sighed and started undressing to put on the dress. I slid it on and looked at the mirror, I did actually look pretty nice, plus the dress hugged all the right places...

  "Are you done yet?" Leo asked through the door sarcastically. I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

  "Hold your horses." My bra straps were showing but I didn't care, I tied the strings and slowly unlocked the door. I swung it open and there was Leo, sitting on a chair. He looked up immediately and his eyes changed. I light blush spread across his cheeks.

  "Woah Y/n! You look- wow." I blushed as well but played it off.

  "Psh, yeah right, this isn't even right, my bra straps are showing." I laughed and looked down while biting my lip. I can't believe he complimented me.

  "That dress looks so good on you!" Leo commented again, making me blush even more.

  "Shut up, I'm taking it off." I went back into the dressing room and started to change.

  "You better hurry up this time!" I laughed and fixed my hair a bit. I came out with the dress and Leo got up. He took the dress from me and we both went to the cash register to buy it. Turns out it was about sixty dollars.

  "Oh my gosh, let's put it back-" I tried to grab the dress but Leo stopped me.

  "Hey, it's only sixty dollars, it's fine Y/n."

  "But-But-" He put his hand over my mouth. I rolled my eyes at him. He took his hand off of my mouth and payed. We grabbed the dress and made our way to the stark tower.

  Tonight is going to be interesting.