Chapter 22

Me and Bucky walked out of the store, carrying some grocery bags. We chatted and talked all the way back to the living room of the Avengers tower. Once we entered the living room, Steve came towards us.

  "Bucky, Y/n." He nodded.

  "Steve." Me and Bucky said in sync.

  "Did you have fun with my best friend?" Steve asked me. I smiled.

  "Yeah, he's my best friend now." Steve let out a gasp and put a hand over his heart. He dramatically walked away and me and Bucky both rolled our eyes playfully. We walked to the kitchen and I set down the bags, putting the contents away and putting the bag in the recycle bin.

"Well Sir Bucky, it was great getting to shop with you, but I now have some business to attend to." I said while bowing to Bucky. He instantly bowed too.

"It was my pleasure Miss Y/n." We both stood properly and fist bumped, which is what I taught him at the store, and departed. I went into my room and put my wallet and phone back onto my nightstand. By now it was probably around seven pm. I finally sat down after two hours, which I was very happy about. There was suddenly a knock at my door and I groaned. I got up and opened the door, seeing a tall figure there, Loki.

"Hello darling." He smirked and looked down at me. I playfully narrowed my eyes at him.

"Hello Loki." His smirk grew as he let himself in and closed the door behind him. I backed up, confused as to why he was here. After he shut the door he turned back to me and came towards me. I backed up again slowly until I ran into my bed and fell backwards. He was practically towering over me with a huge smirk on his face. His fingers reached up and caressed my jawline. His eyes were dark now, a forest green.

  "Loki, what are you doing?" One of his hands was on the bed beside me and the other left my jaw, going to my waist.

  "I have to admit, Y/n, I didn't think I would be here now." Now I was way past confused.

"What do you mean?" His grip on my waist tightened and he leaned down closer to me, our noses barely touching.

"I mean, I'm admitting it." His hand on my waist started to move upwards against my stomach. I swallowed a nervous laugh and sighed.

"If you're admitting to it then tell me what it is." Loki smirked immediately; standing up and taking my hands, pulling me up with him.

  "Maybe in a while." He had a grin on his face that I wanted to slap off.

  "What? But what about the thing?" My curiosity was getting the best of me.

  "Like I said: In a while." My jaw dropped open as he turned around and left, shutting the door. I stared at where he was for a few seconds then collapsed on my bed, groaning in frustration.

  ((Sorry I haven't been writing recently, I've been spending time with my family a lot more and had huge writers block. I'll start escalating things soon so you guys have stuff to read :) Have a good morning/day/night!))