2

All the girls began to scream and I started to realize that William was bleeding out. Fuck. They were beating him to death.

I ran over to the speaker and pulled out the plug. The room went quiet. I threw the cord on the floor angrily.

"Stop!" I shouted.

They stopped. But sadly, William was still breathing.

"Let him go. He's too much of a coward to fight you guys"

I lifted William by the collar and dragged him outside. He deserves much worse.

I threw him out and screamed "Take that small dick of yours and go fuck a raccoon!"

That didn't even make sense Amara. What are you doing? Whatever he will get so desperate that he will eventually fuck a raccoon.

When I got back into the house the music was on again and I didn't see Reece or Grayson. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and chugged it down. Then another one. Then another one. Then another one. I left the kitchen not knowing where I was going to go.

I was stumbling everywhere and fell. But I didn't fall because I was caught?

"Gray!" I said excited. I gave him a big hug as I smiled.

"You need to get to bed" he says picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. He's making me want to puke. Is that his goal?

"You're too much of an emotional drunk Mara. Reece would freak if he saw you like this." he sighs walking up to my room. He was right, Reece would lose his shit.

"I'm not drunk" which is true. I'm definitely not a lightweight. I'd say I'm a little bit woozy.

"Grayson put me down" I groaned as I started to feel dizzy.

"Where's your keys?" I always lock the doors when we have a party.

I pull them out of my pocket and stick them in his face. That Greek god face.

He unlocked my room door and put me on my bed. I stared at him and kept a smile on my face. Maybe I was a bit more than woozy.

"Yo yo yo" I start, "I'm about to puke" I chuckle at something that isn't even remotely funny. Woozy Amara isn't exactly a good look.

"Come on then" he sighed picking me up and taking me into my connected bathroom.

He placed me on the floor next to the toilet. I began to start throwing up some disgusting shit. But Grayson patted my back and held back my loose hair.

"You're okay" he cooed into my ear.

Once I was finally done throwing up he lifted me bridal style and laid me back down on the bed. He then sat at the end of my bed by my feet.

"Gray...?"

"Hmm" he stared at me.

"Am I just ugly?" I said and he burst out laughing. Okay... it was a serious question.

"Seriously Gray! Don't lie!"

"Mara listen"

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" he pushed back a loose strand hair.

"But I wasn't good enough was I?" I mumble.

"Hey hey hey, look at me" he shook his head. "You are more than enough Amara Reynolds" he pauses. "You are everything"

I felt his eyes melting into mine. I felt my knees become weak. If I was standing up I probably would have fallen right about now. And suddenly all the feelings I pushed away about him came rushing back. Just. Like. That. That's how much he affects me.