16

It was Friday and I convinced my parents and Reece that I would be studying endlessly. Also not to wake me up before 3:00. Somehow they took my excuse and here I am in Graysons clothes and tucked in his arms.

"Promise me something?"

"Again?" He sighed.

"Again." I confirm smiling.

"I don't want you getting into any fights Grayson. You know how much I hate when people hurt each other. Promise?" I held out my pinky before he interlocked his. At least I didn't have to worry about him hurting someone.

"You're going to Quentin's party next weekend right?"

"Yea... about that" I sat up and stared at him.

"Kelsey kind of put me in an awkward situation and now I'm going with one of her friends, Josh" I try not to make him angry by giving him a small smile. But that clearly failed.

"You're kidding?" He started chuckling pulling me into his arms again.

"Gray, it was either that or they find out about us" I say and he let's go of me.

"You're serious?"

"You're fucking serious" he stood up in a fit of rage.

"Gray, it's just a party. Nothings going to happen" I try to chuckle but he stares me dead in the eyes.

"Would you like it if I went with another girl?!" He exclaimed angrily.

"Gray-"

"You wouldn't!" He yells.

"But if it was to keep us a sec-"

"What is with that?! Why do we have to keep us a secret?! Reece will eventually come around Mara!"

I swear if he interrupts me one more fucking time...

"Grayson! It's fine! I'm not going to do anything with him! I would never do that to you!"

"Something could still happen Mara" he said making me frown.

"You don't trust me do you?"

He stayed silent.

"You don't fucking trust me?!"

"I've lost my mind haven't I? Why did I start this up with you" I whispered to myself.

"It's him I don't trust!" He shouted.

"No it's not! I get it! I wouldn't like it either! But I have given you all my trust despite you having a history with all these fucking girls! And what huh? Why don't I have your trust?"

Tears stung my eyes as I stared at him wanting an answer.

"Amara you don't understand. I don't want to see you dancing with another guy wishing that it was me!"

"But you should know that I would want it to be you too!" I yell.

He sighs, "Mara you're not going to that party with him"

"So much for the Aladdin and Jasmine trust thing huh?"

"Listen! I'm only keep this thing between us a secret for your sake! I would scream it to the world if it could. But you? You want to keep me a secret! I deal with that Mara! Do me this one thing and don't go to that party with him!"

"You want everyone to know?" I question not believing my ears. I thought we both wanted to keep it a secret.

"Of course I do Amara! What I would fucking give to just kiss you or hold your hand in public! You have no idea" he whispered the last part.

"I have no idea because you don't tell me Gray"

"If you go to that party with him I will-"

"You will what Grayson?" I said daring him to say the words.

"I will go with Melanie"

My jaw dropped as I stared at him. He wasn't laughing, for he was serious about it.

"You're really not making this any better" I whispered as a tear streamed down my face.

"I didn't mean that-"

"Fine! Go with her! Why did I think I could change you? I was so stupid!"

I ran out of his house with tears streaming and stinging my eyes. It was dark and I was scared but I thought it would be worse to go back to Grayson then walk home.

I made it home safely. That was the dumbest fight I have ever been in. I have too much pride to let him win that argument.

I truly get why he's mad. But then he thinks something will happen? He thinks I would let something happen? He's delusional to think I would. Can't he see that I'm completely in love with him?

I've been in this relationship with him for two weeks right? And what? We have said I love you already, we have slept together every night, I have never given him a reason to not trust me!

I climbed back through my window frustrated with Grayson. But even more with myself. I know we will be fine but just the thought of not being with him seemed impossible. I had gotten more attached to him then I thought u could ever be.

That question popped into my head again.

How much more in love could I get with Gray? I had yet to find out my answer. That's if I was able to ever find the answer.

I hear a knock on my window and my head flies. You scared the shit out me Grayson.

I walk over and open the window for him as he hands me bag. I can tell from the temperature he brought two Ben and Jerry's ice cream tubs. He sure knows how to make up for shit.

"I'm sorry gorgeous" he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in. I turn away from him and sigh.

"If you didn't bring the ice cream I wouldn't have opened the window" I joke and he pecks my lips.

"I guess it's good that I did" he presses our forehead together. In that moment he was the only person who I was thinking about.

It was as if we were leaning on each other, depending on each other to survive. We needed each other to balance the other one.

"I won't go with Josh okay? I'll tell him tomorrow"

He nods with a small smile playing on his lips. I knew he was beyond happy.

"You know I was never going to go with Melanie regardless right?"

"I fucking hope so" I sigh and he chuckles.

"It didn't matter wether or not you went with him. I would never show up with any other girl. The only girl I want to hold in my arms is you"

After watching a few episodes of New Girl and enjoying our ice cream I stared at Grayson.

"I know you said you wanted to move slow..."

That was all I said before he practically pounced on me kissing me passionately.

I found him on top of me as I put my hands through his hair. I honestly want his hair.

"Are you sure?" He pulled away. I nodded before kissing him again.