19

There I was. Staring straight at my ceiling in the pitch dark. I stare for what seems like days. But then I realize the sun was already coming up. I keep hoping Grayson texts me. Apologizing, something, just something from him.

Then my alarm went off. I stood up wide awake. I walked into my bathroom and got ready. I put in some eye drops, usually my eyes tend to be red after I don't sleep.

I haven't had to use my eyedrops for awhile.

"Amara! Are you up!" Mom called and I sighed.

"Yea!"

"Come on! We are going to have breakfast together!"

I put on a black tank top with a white cardigan. Also slipping on a pair of jean shorts.

"Good morning" Reece messes up my hair. Asshole. I am a grouchy bitch.

"Didn't sleep?" Reece whispers and I nod.

We sat at the dining table as I sipped my orange juice. What is with this whole newfound family thing?

"So honey, have you considered Princeton?" Mom brings up and I try not to run away at that moment. The conversation I had tried so hard to avoid.

"I have, I would still prefer NYC" I say making my mom roll her eyes. Attitude much? I'm not the only grouchy bitch today.

"NYC is not happening Amara"

And then I dropped my fork on my plate and went to school. I wasn't dealing with my cruel mother.

School went normal. Besides the fact that I didn't make eye contact with Grayson. Not even once. There was no making out secretly in the closets. There was no planning for the weekend. There was just a boring old day of school.

————————————
Kelsey and I were currently in my room deciding what our outfits should be.

She brought over outfits for me to try out and she was looking through my closet.

"Yo bitch!" Kelsey yells and I chuckle.

"What's up Kels?" I ask looking through the dresses she brought.

"This is amazing!" She brought out a flowery fit and flare dress and I chuckle.

"Then wear it girl. You can pull off anything. Lucky bitch" I said.

"Okay, But you can pull off white! That's hard!"

"You still can't choose?" She walks over.

"Here biatch!" she hands me a sleeveless white dress.

It was a fit and flare dress, that went up to about my knees. It also had a triangle cutout in the back.

"Thanks" I give her a smile.

I put on the dress as she puts on hers.

"Stunning!" She squeals as she sees me.

"Not as much as you!" I say back.

What would Grayson say about me right now? Maybe he would say "you're always gorgeous". Or maybe, "you're almost as good looking as I am"