7

"It's been awhile"

It's been awhile? It's been awhile. IT's BEEN AWHILE?! That's all he could fucking say!

He stared at me with those menacing eyes. They never used to be menacing. But all that's left there is darkness and nightmares. I didn't want to open those doors again. Never again.

"Amara...about what happened" he paused and contained himself.

"I never got to apologize. And I truly am sorry. I'm so sorry Mar- Mar I-"

I cut him off angrily. "Don't call me that!" I spat at him. "You don't get to call me that. Ever. And I never want to see you or speak to you ever again. Leave me alone Ethan"

I slammed my car door shut and waited for him to walk away but he never did. He stood there waiting for me to leave.

When I plugged my keys in I heard the door open. Fuck. No.

"Amara listen" he sat in my fucking car.

"No you listen Ethan. When I said leave me alone I did not mean get in my fucking car you doucheass!" I screamed losing my mind. I was going insane. This could not have been happening. Was he trying to scare me?

"Amara I was drunk! I know what I did was wrong okay?!" He exclaimed at me. He had the fucking nerve to raise his voice at me.

"Ethan just stop!" I yelled. I couldn't give in to him. It would make things worse.

"Amara I fell in love with you! And I know I shouldn't have been but I was and still am!"

He's kidding right?

"Shut up Ethan" I mutter staring only at my wheel.

"Amara please just tell me you forgive me"

"Please Shut up"

I can't think. My mind is racing to so many things.

"I just need to know that you still care about me. Amara please I love you!" He pleaded and I felt myself on the edge of tears staring into a blank space.

"Stop!" I shouted at him.

And then out of nowhere Ethan was yanked out of the car.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed confused. Did some fucking wind come out of nowhere?

"What did I fucking tell you Ethan?!"

Oh no. This is not going to end well. Maybe... well hopefully it's just a bloody nose.

"Are you okay?" Reece was on my side of the door and bending down to my height.

If he was here... then who yanked Ethan out.

"How did you? Reece-" he cuts me off.

"Kelsey told us and I wanted to check on you. And we saw him sitting in your car"

"Who's we?" I asked breathing heavily. I was having a panic attack. Fuck.

"Grayson and I"

I whipped my head around to see Grayson was screaming at Ethan. Of course Gray was here.