3

UPDATEEEEEE 💜

Jimin reached his apartment still holding Jungkook's phone number. He smiled at his cuteness. He wondered if he would actually ever call him. He was practically a stranger and Jimin always felt like he didn't deserve company.

Jimin bit his lip and hung his head low as the thought hit. He kept the number in his study table drawer and closed it. He wasn't actually going to talk to him any more.

Jimin showered and after a long time he wasn't feeling as heart broken and hurt as he'd feel at home. However, there was still this ache that lingered. That emotional strain had been there for years, he wanted to liberate himself from this feeling. And he knew it was him who'd have to act on it, but he didn't know where to start.

He went to his room, dressed up in pyjamas and and t-shirt and went off to sleep. He was sort of restless as his mind wandered off to Taehyung, Jungkook, his parents and work. Everything was so different from one another, was that why was he always cutting people off?

He fell asleep thinking about everything.
______________________________________

Jungkook on the other hand was a little worried about Jimin but seeing him eat and smile even the slightest, felt so good.
"What's up?" His eldest brother jumped on his back and Jungkook laughed and supported him.
"Yoongi, hyung." he smiled.
"Today was so hectic." his elder brother Namjoon said walking in and hugging his boyfriend Jin from behind.

"Let's go home and eat. I'm starving!" In walked Hoseok, Yoongi's boyfriend. Yoongi got off of Jungkook and kissed his boyfriend softly. Hoseok wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and kissed him passionately.
"Eww!" Jungkook whined.
"GUYS! REALLY!?" Jin yelled.
"I don't want to go home. I'm not ready to hear your sins." Namjoon sighed.

The couple broke the kiss and laughed. The 5 of them went back to their apartment. It had 3 rooms, and Jungkook had to own the biggest one, he was just that pampered. The 2 couples had a room each and they had a fairly big living room where they all sat and ate meals together everyday without a single fail.

Jungkook was the youngest of them all and the most cared for. He was always in a very protective environment although he had seen a lot of hardships of life at a very young age, as did his brothers.

The boys got home and lay the food on the table and began eating. Jungkook sat on the floor watching TV.
"Not so close to the TV!" Jin pulled him back and laughed. Jungkook pouted. Hoseok was sitting on Yoongi'a lap as the couple kissed more and ate less.
"Are you guys going to eat that last piece of pie or each others tongues is all you want for dinner?" Namjoon laughed and Yoongi threw a pillow at him.

The boys laughed and spent hours talking when it was about 2am they all went off to sleep since they had to open their cafe early.

Jungkook lay down on his bed thinking of what Jimin would be doing. He hoped he was sleeping well. Jungkook really wanted him to call him, to reach out. He didn't want to impose help. All he could do was hope for the best.
______________________________________

The next morning Jimin drove to work but he was feeling much better since last evening. He felt a bit free.

He reached his office and went to his cabin. He saw Taehyung walk by and smiled at him. Taehyung beamed seeing him and waved at him cutely as he went to his own cabin. Jimin sighed, he didn't want to treat Taehyung badly but because of his own battles he'd just behave obnoxiously with everyone and he wanted that to change.

The day went by fairly quick and Jimin got up to leave.
"Hey. You going home?" Taehyung asked. Jimin felt that weird shame again and wanted to run away but he didn't. He took a deep breath and spoke up.
"Yes. You?" Jimin managed.
"Probably. I was thinking... If you're free, let's go for a coffee?" Taehyung asked nervously.
"Oh um.. I'll let you know?" Jimin tried.
"Sure. I'll wait. Take care." Taehyung beamed since Jimin had not rejected him completely.
"You too." Jimin smiled.

Jimin was driving, when he saw Jungkook's cafe approaching. He really wanted to go there. Really. But wouldn't it seem too creepy and clingy? Jimin's heart began racing as he started overthinking.

"Oh fuck it." Jimin passed by the cafe. And pouted.
"Fuck it, again." He said aloud as he turned the car around and went to the cafe. He was feeling kind of nervous.

Jimin walked in reluctantly and sat down on a seat.
"Hey, may I help you?" asked a man. It wasn't Jungkook, it was Jin.
"Um...I'll have a blueberry muffin with an iced latte." Jimin smiled and looked around.
"Anything else!?" Jin beamed.
"Oh um.. No. I mean, yes. I mean...I'm.." Jimin stuttered. Jin looked at him confused.
"Yes?" he asked politely.

"Is Jungkook here?" Jimin asked timidly.
"You're here to meet Jungkook!?" Jin beamed.
"Yes. I mean no. I mean.... Please." Jimin's face had turned red. Jin bit back a laugh and nodded.
"I'll go look for him." Jin said.

"Eeeeeeeeee! Namjoon!" Jin squealed.
"What is it? Did you someone call you handsome again?" Namjoon said and Yoongi who was sitting there too, laughed.
"Someone's here for Jungkook!" Jin danced around.
"What the fuck? Really?" Yoongi got up from his chair to see who it was. Namjoon leaned too and Hoseok walked by as well.
"What are you guys - -"
"Someone is looking for kook" Yoongi said pulling him.

"WHAT" Hosoek practically yelled. The boys leaned over a desk as Jin pointed at Jimin who looked at them nervously.
"What are you guys doing?" they heard behind them.
"JUNGKOOK!" they yelled in unison and Jungkook dropped his small notebook.
"What?!" He yelled back.
"Someone's looking for you." Hoseok squealed.
"is there a complaint?" Jungkook laughed. And the boys just stared at him.

"Okay, sorry. Who is it?" Jungkook peaked and saw Jimin.
"Oh my god! It's - it's -"
"WHY ARE YOU GUYS STARING AT HIM. STOP! WHAT THE HELL" Jungkook hit his brothers.

"Lemme fix your hair!" Jin said.
"That won't help. He needs plastic surgery!" Yoongi laughed.
"Stop it, Yoongi." Hoseok glared and fixed Jungkook's yellow hoodie.

"Go go go!" Namjoon nudged him and Jungkook walked to Jimin. As he walked a tripped over a chair and fell.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUMB-ASS!" Yoongi laughed and the boys face palmed.

Jimin gasped seeing him fall and covered his mouth with both his hands and Jungkook got up quickly and walked to Jimin who bit back a laugh. Jungkook fixed his hair out of embarrassment.

"Hi. Here for your blueberry muffin and coffee?" Jungkook smiled.
"Yes and... Mainly here for you." Jimin said shyly and Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.