49 ❤️

Updateeee 😤♥️
Don't forget to vote, bbies 💜
Songs= God gave me you by Blake Shelton and Sweet Silver Lining by Kate Voegele.
Possibly the third last chapter 💜✨

After the emotional speech, everyone was eating and drinking. Hoseok had had a little too much to drink, he was continuously laughing and hugging Yoongi who smiled at him affectionately and caressed his face. Although he claimed he was sober, he wasn't.
"You're my married boyfriend." Hoseok laughed.
"Yes. Your husband." Yoongi added and Hoseok gasped.
"Husband! Even better!" he kissed his nose.

Jungkook sat with a glass of whiskey, he had become a little sullen after Yoongi's speech. Their struggles hit really hard. Even though they had all moved on and grown but some days it would seem unbelievable how they all pulled through those tough days. And it'd make him feel bittersweet, he was very happy but those sad memories brought back some pain as well.

"Buy me a drink, sailor?" Jungkook heard Jimin's say as he put his hands on his shoulders while standing in front of him.
"Hi.." Jungkook smiled up at him, Jimin bent down to kiss him softly.

"Jimin-ah!" They heard Taehyung call out to him. Jimin turned out to see his ex boss standing there.
"Wh- Sir.." Jimin bowed to him.
"Mr. Park. I owe you an apology, I thought about it when you left. It takes a very big man to leave behind his work for family. I called Mr. Kim to find where you were and also thought I'd wish your brother a happy married life." he smiled and showed Jimin a gift he had bought.

His boss had seen Jimin ever since he joined the company at 21, and even though he never showed it openly, Jimin held a very special place in his heart because of how hard working he was.
"This means the world to me, sir. Thank you." Jimin smiled.
"Um, this is my boyfriend Jungkook." Jimin introduced them. His boss beamed at the young boy.
"Pleasure meeting you." He smiled and Jungkook bowed.

"Oooooo who's this baldie?" Asked a drunk Hoseok as he danced towards them.
"Oh hyung... This is my ex boss-" Jimin almost bursted out laughing.
"Oh.." Hoseok pouted.
"YOU DID NOT GIVE HIM A LEAVE FOR MY WEDDING! YOU WON'T GET CAKE!" Hoseok said to him and hugged Jungkook.

"Oh, hyung. But he got you a gift." Jimin added while Yoongi apologised to him. Jimin's ex, Mr. Bang was a middle aged man, short and wore glasses, and was balding just a little. He had very gentle eyes too. He smiled and told Yoongi not to worry about it then congratulated him.

"Ooo. Well, thank you. Why don't have a drink and dance a little?" Hoseok said wrapping his arms around Mr. Bang's neck, who gulped nervously and blushed.
"Okay. That's enough." Yoongi laughed and held Hoseok.
"But you dance, okay?!" Hoseok told Mr. Bang as he walked to the dance floor with Yoongi. Jimin and Jungkook chuckled and were joined by Taehyung.

Jungkook excuses himself to talk to Namjoon while Taehyung and Jimin talked to Mr. Bang for about 15 minutes and then he actually met an old friend there who Rose and Lisa's adoptive father and began talking to him. Yugyeom and Mingyu took turns playing songs and everyone was dancing now. Especially Hoseok, he was dirty dancing with Yoongi like there was no tomorrow.
"Ugh.. This wedding is making me horny." Taehyung sighed told Jimin as he drank up a beer.
"How drunk are you?!" Jimin laughed and hit him.

"Pretty drunk. And all these people in love..also.. It's been 2 years." Taehyung pouted.
"Really?!" Jimin gasped.
"Yeah." Taehyung nodded cutely. Jimin hugged him and pulled his cheeks.
"Then the horniness is understandable.." he chuckled and patted his shoulder.
"I wanna fuuuckk.." Taehyung said rather loudly making Rose drop her phone and Lisa blush. Jimin laughed and covered his mouth just then a really hot guy walked by smiling at him.

He was a friend of Jungkook, his name was Jeonghan. Taehyung smiled at him then looked down at Jimin.
"Oh well. That's your cue, big boy." Jimin laughed and pushed Taehyung.
"Isn't this a bit slutty?" Taehyung asked him.
"Oh yeah.." Jimin winked at him.
"You know what they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained." Taehyung winked back at Jimin and walked out to talk to Jeonghan. Jimin chuckled and shook his head and then began looking for Jungkook on the dance floor.

But he wasn't there. Jimin looked around and found him sitting at a table admiring his brothers who were dancing. He looked sad.
"Here's a romantic song for our couples here." Mingyu said and played God gave me you by Blake Shelton.
"Care to dance?" Jimin asked Jungkook who smiled and got up. They walked to the dance floor.

Everyone danced closely. Jimin glanced at Jin and Namjoon who were laughing and talking as they dancing slowly and Hoseok and Yoongi kissing.
"Jungkook.." Jimin whispered.
"Yeah?" Jungkook snapped out of his trance.
"Be here with me." Jimin pouted and kissed his nose.
"I'm sorry. I'm just pensive..." Jungkook smiled at him.
"Are you sure you're not sad?" Jimin asked.
"Yeah..By the way, you look beautiful tonight." Jungkook said caressing his face.

"Yeah.." Jimin pouted still not convinced. He hated seeing Jungkook so sullen.
"Come with me." Jimin said and held his hand. Jungkook looked confused and walked with him. Yoongi smirked at the two seeing them run off.

Jimin pushed Jungkook in one of the spare rooms which was actually more like a store room for spare books and a few big wooden tables that were too big for other rooms.
"Baby, what are you doing?" Jungkook laughed.
"Kiss me." Jimin breathed as he began unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt.
"Park Jimin, this is a wedding. Everyone is still here and even your boss." Jungkook said.
"That's fine. The door is locked, everyone is dancing and he's not my boss anymore. Now kiss me." Jimin said looking up at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled and kissed him. Jimin pushed his shirt off slightly and Jungkook lifted him and pinned him against the wall.
"You're all mine and you're so damn sexy.." Jimin said breathlessly against his lips as he pulled him close. Jungkook grabbed his hair lightly and kissed him harder.

"Oh.." Jimin moaned as Jungkook held him up easily and kissed his neck wildly. Jimin pushed Jungkook against the wall and quickly stripped him off and got on his knees.
"Jimin... Oh..." Jungkook moaned then bit his lip suppressing his moans as Jimin took him in his mouth. Jimin moaned as he swirled his tongue around the tip of Jungkook's dick.
"Come here.." Jungkook said taking his shirt off completely.

Jimin kissed his way up. Jungkook stripped him off. Jimin pushed him and made him sit on a table. Jungkook sucked his fingers and pushed one into him while kissing him hard and soon added another.

"Jungkook... I want you inside me. Please.." he whispered in his ear.
"Yeah?" Jungkook teased him.
"Yeah..." Jimin was almost in tears.

Jungkook's dick was already dripping with pre-cum, Jimin grabbed it gently and pushed himself down on him.
"Ahh..." Jimin moaned. Jungkook started thrusting into him hard and fast,his eyes full of lust and passion for the man he loved. Jungkook moaned in his neck, trying not to be too loud. Jimin had to cover his own mouth. The fact that they both had to be quiet added to the rush.

Jungkook lightly grabbed Jimin's hair as he kissed him hard while his other hand was on Jimin's waist. Jimin's arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck as he rode him harder.

"Ah fuck...that's it. Ride my fucking dick.. Oh..mm." Jungkook growled against Jimin's neck which made Jimin smirk at him. This was his man, and he loved making him feel so good.

They fucked harder and harder till they both were a sweaty, moaning mess. Jimin moaned loudly as he came all over him.
"Fuck..." Jungkook groaned as he filled him up with his cum with a few more thrusts. They both regained their breaths as they looked at each other.

"My babe was naughty tonight.." Jungkook smiled up at him affectionately, still a little breathless.
"I... I couldn't resist, sexy. I love you.." Jimin said, as he caressed Jungkook's face.
"I love you more." Jungkook kissed his cheek.

Author's note

Quarantine has me sad and horny, hence the smut. 🤡✨

Any one tree hill fans here? 😔❤️❤️✨✨

Maybe some of you are too young for oth but it's a great show..😐

😔✌🏼