14

Updateeeeeeee

Jimin woke up in his bed with a very heavy head. He was feeling so groggy but had slept well which was rare for when he had anxiety attacks. He opened his eyes slowly and then tried to get up that's when he realised there was an arm wrapped around him.

Jimin blinked and turned around to see, it was Jungkook. He was fast asleep and hugging him close. Jimin gulped and bit his lip as he moved some more.
"It's okay..." Jungkook whispered to him and pulled him closer. That's when Jimin realised that this is what Jungkook had been doing all night. Comforting him.

Jimin's heart raced, he should have pushed him away but he didn't want to exactly, Jungkook had a leg over his legs and was snuggling him. Jimin felt Jungkook move slightly, he thought Jungkook was waking up but he just pulled him closer and tighter.

Jimin blushed furiously and glanced at the clock, it was 8 and he had work at 9.
"Um... Jungkook.." Jimin whispered and tapped his arm lightly.
"Mm.." Jungkook moaned softly, and breathed out. His lips were close to Jimin's ear and Jimin's whole body felt a tingle and his toes curled.

"Jungkook...I... I have work today." Jimin said softly.
"Mm..." Jungkook groaned softly and then opened his eyes slowly. He blinked as he realised he was spooning Jimin.
"Woah.." Jungkook let go of Jimin and rolled away and fell from the bed. Jimin jolted up and covered his mouth.

Jungkook stood up and fixed his clothes.
"I.. Ugh... Sorry." Jungkook said quickly as he blushed so hard as did Jimin.
"It's okay..." Jimin tried. Jungkook and Jimin just looked at each other but could not make eye contact.
"I have a habit of humpi-- I MEAN HUGGING THINGS WHEN I SLEEP!" Jungkook said quickly. Jimin really tried hard to control his laughter but he just couldn't.

Jungkook's ears became a bright shade of pink but then he looked at Jimin who was laughing so cutely.
"I got that." Jimin said and Jungkook widened his eyes.
"I MEAN THE HUGGING THING. YOU KNOW. THAT YOU HUG PILLOWS WHEN YOU SLEEP." Jimin panicked and now it was Jungkook's turn to laugh.

Jimin pouted shyly and he patted the space in front of him signalling Jungkook to sit. Jungkook smiled and sat down, it was still awkward and Jimin was feeling ashamed again.
"Thank you for staying with me last night." Jimin whispered timidly.
"No problem." Jungkook nodded and smiled.

"I... I know you didn't have to and I... I probably was being too clingy so... I'm sorry." Jimin apologised.
"No you weren't. I wanted to just... Take care of you. So I stayed. No big deal. " Jungkook said reassuring him.
"You feeling better?" Jungkook smiled at him and tried to look right into his eyes.

"Yeah I..." Jimin looked up at him and they both got lost in each others eyes. Jimin looked down at his lips and Jungkook looked at his.
"Ugh.. I.. I should go get ready for work." Jimin mumbled and Jungkook snapped out of his trance and nodded quickly.

They both stood up and Jimin walked out with him to escort him till the door.
"Really... Thank you." Jimin said again.
"It's totally fine. I'll be seeing you in the evening?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.
" Don't overthink. I wanted to stay. Its fine." Jungkook said to him holding his hand and Jimin looked up at him with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." Jimin said softly as a tear fell.
"Hey. Please. I swear. It's okay. You weren't being a bother. You're just a little anxious, it's okay. We'll work on it. I promise." Jungkook cupped his face and Jimin nodded.
"Do you want to spend the day with me?" Jungkook offered.
"No, no. I'm okay. I have work too. I'll see you in the evening." Jimin smiled at him and Jungkook's heart broke. He was trying so hard.
"I'll wait.." Jungkook smiled at him sweetly and wiped his tears with his thumb.

Jungkook walked out slowly and Jimin smiled at him. As he closed the door as Jungkook left. He just wanted work to get over fast so that he'd see Jungkook again and with that thought Jimin went to get ready for work.

Jungkook reached his apartment after the night he spent at Jimin's. It was so different. He wanted to see him all the time. It was as if at the end of the day, Jungkook was just waiting to see Jimin. Jungkook smiled shyly as he rang the bell.

Jin answered the door and then beamed at him.
"Boys! Kookie is home!" Jin jumped. Jungkook had texted Namjoon that he was staying the night at Jimin's and well, the boys took things differently.
"YES! DID YOU SLUT IT UP LAST NIGHT!?" Yoongi hugged Jungkook.
"Stop!" Hoseok pushed Yoongi and fixed Jungkook's hair.
"Alright! What's up, Kookie?" Namjoon winked at him.

"Nothing happened. We just slept together." Jungkook said softly and shrugged. The boys blinked and stared at him like he was some sort of unicorn.
"Without sex?" Yoongi asked.
"Without sex." Jungkook nodded.
"Without blowjobs?" Yoongi asked again.
"Without blowjobs." Jungkook said.

"Wow." Namjoon nodded.
"THAT'S SO CUTE." Hoseok beamed and so did Jin.
"Were you guys out of lube or something?" Yoongi was pretty confused.
"Hyung. He just... He wasn't feeling too great so I stayed the night." Jungkook tried to give hints to them and they understood. All of them just smiled at him and hugged him.

"Go get ready." Jin pinched his cheeks and Jungkook smiled and left.
"We raised him well." Namjoon said to Yoongi who beamed and gave him a high five. Their brother was turning out to be a fine man.

Jimin reached his office building and went to his cabin. He was still a little drained from his anxiety attack but at this point he was used to faking smiles and looking normal. He was busy working all day and it was almost time to go home when Taehyung walked in.

"Hi, Tae!" Jimin beamed at him.
"Hi! How are you?" Taehyung smiled.
"Good!" Jimin lied obviously.
"Good. So any plans after work?" Taehyung asked sweetly.
"No. Oh wait... Actually I'll be going to meet a friend. Jungkook. The guy you met in that cafe earlier?" Jimin smiled.
"Ah yes." Taehyung beamed and nodded.
"Alright. Have fun.. See you tomorrow." Taehyung said mildly heartbroken and waved goodbye to him.
"See you tomorrow." Jimin beamed at him and packed his things up.

Jimin drove to the cafe and walked in. It was so packed. The tables were full and the boys worked diligently. Jimin walked to the counter.
"Hi!" Namjoon said to Jimin who beamed at him.
"Hi!" Jimin said sweetly.
"Sorry, I can't talk to you any longer. We're flooded with customers and we're short on waiters." Namjoon pouted as the boys walked up to Jimin to say hi.
"I'll help waiting tables." Jimin said and Namjoon froze as the boys looked confused.

"You can't wait tables. You're Park Jimin." Namjoon said with big eyes and all the boys gasped.
"Yeah so? I used to wait tables when I was younger. Doesn't matter." Jimin beamed.
"But.." Jin shook his head.
"It's okay." Jimin smiled at them.
"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked sincerely.
"Yes, hyung. I'm sure. I'm happy to help. Please let me. Please! Please! Please! " Jimin said softly and held his hand for a second. Jungkook stuck his tongue in his cheek seeing that. He felt a little jealous? Jungkook blinked at the thought.

"Okay. Stop when you want to." Hoseok beamed at him and gave him an apron and a small notebook.
"Yes, hyung." Jimin looked at Jungkook as he wore the apron over his formals. Jungkook just stared at him open mouthed.
"Let's go." Jimin smiled at Jungkook and walked to a table as the others.

Jungkook looked at him with his big eyes twinkling. His heart skipped a beat. And he was completely in awe of him.
"Now do you have a crush?" Namjoon teased him from behind the counter and arched an eyebrow. Jungkook beamed at him.

"Maybe" he thought to himself. And looked down shyly as he smiled.

Author's note

Do you have a crush on someone? ;)

My answer:
you ;D