47 💕💕💕💕

Update!
Close to our ending 😭💕
Y'all can listen to On and On by Daniel Ceasar
Don't forget to vote 💙💙💙

Smol Time skip:

The day of Hoseok and Yoongi's wedding was here. Jimin decided to go to office during the day time then return early for the wedding with Taehyung. Jimin's family was going to land in the afternoon and Jungkook decided to go pick them up. Over this course of time he had managed to make them like him. They loved him for he brought out the best in Jimin and also because he apart from that was very lovable too.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Jongin had bonded a lot while Namjoon and Jin had become favourites of Jimin's mom. They were all more than glad to consider moving to Seoul now,seeing they had them too now. Everything seemed to be falling in place slowly but Jimin was still a little lost.

Even when everything was right, it felt like something wasn't okay. Like something was missing. A spark maybe? He didn't know but it was bearable. He had a good life now, healthy relationships and when he was with Jungkook, he could always be himself.

Jimin went to office while Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon were in the cafe baking and preparing for the most awaited wedding. While the grooms were busy making out and occasionally calling up on family members to confirm that they'd be coming.

They were getting married in the very orphanage where Yoongi grew up. It was home. All his brothers and sisters were so excited that they were all planning on going to the cafe early. The elders from the old age home next to it were beyond happy.

Jimin went to work and met Taehyung.
"Hey, soulmate!" Taehyung beamed at him.
"Hi, boo." Jimin winked at him.
"Listen, we're leaving early and then I'm gonna get dressed at your apartment, okay?" Taehyung asked.
"Sure. Don't worry about it." Jimin laughed as they entered his cabin and began talking since they had a few minutes to spare.

"Um, sir. There's a meeting on the 7th floor in an hour." an employee informed them. The two beamed at him and nodded.
"So excited for them." Taehyung clapped talking about Yoongi and Hoseok.
"Same!" Jimin danced a little.
"I want a love like that too." Taehyung pouted and Jimin pulled his cheeks.
"I love this picture.." Taehyung picked up a picture frame in Jimin's office. It was a picture of all seven of smiling brightly sitting in the cafe a few days ago.

It was about 1am, all of them drunk and happy. They didn't remember what they talked about but what they remembered was how much they laughed. It was one of the best days for the both of them in years.

"They make you so happy." Taehyung said looking at another picture of Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok hugging him. Jungkook had clicked it. Jimin's smile was the brightest in it.
"I know.. I don't even know how I found them." Jimin laughed.
"Hmm. You let your guard down." Taehyung said casually still smiling at the pictures.

Jungkook's words from a few days ago suddenly came to his mind.
"I won't let you fall when you let your guard down."
Jimin's mind played all the images him hugging Hoseok, Namjoon smiling at him when he entered the house, Jin cooking for him, Yoongi ruffling his hair in the balcony of the orphanage, Taehyung and him talking it out once again, Jongin and Jimin talking in their home, his parents holding his hand in the hospital and then finally that one voice... Jungkook.

The stranger he decided to lay his head on and cry on that terrace. He had let his guard down in that moment, made himself vulnerable and although it was risk, he took it. He opened up and it gave him the best moments of his life. Suddenly it all made sense. He breathed out as he looked at his reflection in the picture frame of his childhood picture.

This is who he was. He wasn't meant to be this lost, suddenly he knew where he was and what he was doing to himself. And it wasn't right.
"Ugh. Let's go for the meeting." Taehyung said suddenly and snapped him out of his trance. Jimin blinked as he stood up, he was feeling a rush. A rush! After years of feeling stagnant. Everything seemed to look brighter, as if he could hear his heartbeat.

They entered the board room, so cold and plain. He sat there assessing singers and dancers. Somewhere crushing their dreams and hopes, is this what he wanted? No! His heart answered. The meeting began as their boss finally began talking.
"As you all know our official party got cancelled a few days ago, well it's today around 7pm and want all of you there. No excuses, it's a big party. We have many companies coming in, meaning more chances for mergers and money making." he said and everyone laughed except for Jimin and even Taehyung.

"I can't. I have a wedding to attend." Jimin said.
"Whose?"
"My boyfriend's hyung is getting married." Jimin explained.
"Well, it isn't your brother. Ugh, it's a big party and you've been a star for us when it comes to convincing people. If you play your cards right, you'd get a big fat check for it. Come on, Mr. Park stop it. Everyone can leave now. " his boss shrugged his statement off with this and they began leaving.

Taehyung looked at Jimin who looked back at him as they walked out of that board room.
"What do we do now?" Taehyung breathed out.
"Do you remember you wanted to go back home and start your own company that promoted new talent?" Jimin asked.
"Yes. When I was 15. Now I'm 27 and making money." Taehyung laughed sadly. He knew it was too late for all that and way too risky.
"Why not? Let's do it." Jimin beamed at him.

"You mean quit?!" Taehyung asked alarmed.
"Why not?" Jimin asked.
"Jimin. It may not even give me a return! What guarantees I can debut a successful artist? What will I get out of it?" Taehyung asked.
"Nothing. But a kid will feel like someone believed in them, enough to try to get their talent seen." Jimin smiled at him, a slight mischief in his eyes.

"What are you gonna do?" Taehyung asked.
"Sing." Jimin beamed at him.
"That's good enough for me. Besides, we have that cafe if it all goes to shit. " Taehyung smiled back with the same mischief, he extended his hand and jimin held it tightly as they walked back into the huge room.
"Um, sir." Taehyung said softly and their boss looked up.
"We're quitting." Jimin shrugged.
"What? Because of a stupid wedding?! Do you boys even understand how damaging this can be for you?! Look at the bigger picture!" he almost yelled at them.

"We are. Sir, that's our hyung too! And we're tired of being this. Please let us go take a chance for our dreams. " Jimin said and their boss looked at the two with an open mouth. The two feeling like teenagers as they tried holding back their laughter while holding hands.
"Fine. Send me a letter tomorrow. No compensation for you." he huffed.
"Thank you." Taehyung said and they bowed and left.

The two collected their picture frames quickly as they stacked them in a box as they left. The whole office shocked seeing two of the aces of their company walking out. They both sat in the car, silent for a few moments.

"Did we really just quit?" Taehyung asked, not smiling.
"Yeah. I think so." Jimin nodded looking nervous.
They both looked at each other.
"FUCK YES!" Taehyung shouted and gave him a high five. They both bursted out laughing loudly, Jimin head resting in his shoulder. An idea that could have made them both nervous wrecks a few months now felt liberating.

Jimin and Taehyung drove to the cafe. They entered the bustling cafe. Jimin saw Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok and Jungkook talking and frosting cupcakes.
"We just quit our job!" the two said together and everyone fell silent.
"What?! Why?" Namjoon asked shocked.
"It's not what we wanted. We're gonna do what we always wanted to.." Taehyung said and Jungkook beamed so bright.

"Wait.. Does this mean?" Jin asked nervously. Jimin looked at Taehyung who winked at him.
"I'm gonna give singing a shot." Jimin nodded and smiled. The boys cheered really loudly, Jungkook ran to Jimin and hugged. He picked him up and spun around as Jimin laughed hugging. He kissed him hard.

Meanwhile Yoongi and Namjoon hugged Taehyung so tightly that he was choking. Jungkook then jumped and hugged Taehyung too while the boys hugged Jimin.
"You okay?" Jungkook asked them.
" In the words of Kim Taehyung 'Besides we have this cafe if it all goes to shit.'" Jimin beamed at them, they all teared up and laughed shaking their heads.
"Always." Yoongi said ruffling their hair.

Author's note

Writing this made me smile so much T_T