38 🗿

Update update update💜💜💜

Yes, I'm early for once. 👁️👄👁️
Don't forget to vote, bbies 😔🌸

Taehyung sat next to Namjoon as everyone else was away. They both drank coffees quietly but Namjoon really wanted to break the awkward silence.

"This coffee is horrible." he said softly and Taehyung beamed at him.
"It's so great you all came here for Jimin." Taehyung said sweetly and Namjoon smiled affectionately at him.
"I'm also glad he found Jungkook." Taehyung said timidly.
"I know it hurts. But you're a good person and and an even better friend." Namjoon smiled and ruffled Taehyung's hair who smiled at him.

Jimin, Hoseok and Jin silently walked outside for about 20 minutes then returned. It was almost 11pm now, and the boys looked a little tired.
"Guys, you should go get some rest." Jimin said upon returning but all of them shook their heads. Jimin smiled and took an empty seat next to Jongin and held his hand as he rested his head on his shoulder.

After a few minutes Jimin fell asleep like that and  around 12:30am, a doctor walked up to Jongin, everyone stood up and Jimin clung onto his brother nervously.
"They're out of danger, there isn't internal bleeding anymore, they do need intensive care but aren't critical anymore. You can meet them in  an hour but just for a few minutes and please not more than 2 people,also your father needs a little more monitoring but he is fine as well." the doctor smiled and the boys let out a sigh of relief.

Jongin and Jimin thanked the doctor and then hugged each other tightly.
"Ugh.. Thank you for staying here with us guys, you really brought us luck. You all should go rest now." Jongin said very softly but his smile said everything, he was so so happy.

Jongin went to check with the doctors about further procedure while the others decided to move downstairs after Jongin returned with some further details. Jimin held Jungkook's hand and walked out to a balcony and wrapped his arms around his neck and Jungkook held him by his waist securely.

"Thank you.." Jimin said as he began tearing up.
"Hey.. What's wrong?" Jungkook smiled and caressed his face.
"I wouldn't have been able to pull through this if it wasn't for you. You also proved to be lucky for us." Jimin smiled at him and kissed his lips softly.
"I had to, you make me such a happy man, I couldn't just leave you when you're sad." Jungkook kissed him back and Jimin looked into his eyes deeply as he chuckled softly.

"Really? I make you happy?" Jimin stroked his face gently.
"The happiest, no doubts here, sir." Jungkook beamed at him. Jimin bit his lip as he choked back his tears, these words meant to him so much.
"You're so sweet. Can't believe that you are mine." Jimin said rubbing his nose against Jungkook's.
"Really? You can't believe it? I mean... Look at me? Don't I just give you that 'Park Jimin's boyfriend' vibe? I am totally yours." Jungkook said cutely and made Jimin chuckle.

"Well, now that you've said it, I see it." Jimin smiled affectionately.
"Do you wanna come to the hotel and rest?" Jungkook said as he pulled Jimin close.
"No, I should stay with hyung. I'll see you all for breakfast?" Jimin asked.
"Sure. Take care, okay? And if you get negative thoughts, breathe in, tell yourself it's not true and exhale. Don't worry at all. It'll be good. " Jungkook kissed him again, this time Jimin pulled him in closer for a few moments then returned back inside.

Jongin returned and told everyone that they'll meet their parents in another 2 hours after some monitoring and then will be shifted. He hugged everyone one final time before they all left for the hotel and it was just him and Jimin now.

Jimin sat nervously with his brother, they didn't say a lot to each other. After waiting for over 2 hours, around 3:45 am a nurse told them they could go see their parents for a few moments, Jongin could sense how nervous Jimin was about meeting their parents face to face after over 8 years! And honestly, he was nervous for his little brother. Jimin clung onto his brothers arm desperately. Jongin held his hand and they walked up to the ICU where their mother was admitted.

"Ready?" Jongin asked as he smiled at his brother. Jimin breathed in closing his eyes, his mind filling with ill thoughts, about how they'd say they hated him and were angry with him. But he shook his head, ridding himself of those thoughts and exhaled.
"Ready." Jimin smiled back.

Meanwhile, the hotel had fucked up, they had booked 3 rooms only instead of 4, thinking it'd be a couple per room. And as luck would have it, the place was full as well.
"Well, they can't give us a room before tomorrow noon so, yeah.." Taehyung said annoyed.
"Aw... Well... See ya." Yoongi held Hoseok's hand and walked away with his key card and Namjoon gave Taehyung and Jungkook an apologetic smile as he took a key card for himself and Jin who waved at the boys.

Jungkook stuck his tongue in his cheek as he looked at Taehyung who was probably more annoyed than he was. Sharing a room with the guy who was dating the love of his life?! No way! But they knew they had no choice, it was literally 1:30am.

Taehyung huffed and took a key card as Jungkook rolled his eyes and followed.
"You know what? We're grown men. We can do this. Right? Without it being awkward and hostile." Taehyung tried gearing himself up.
"Of course! Plus, it's a double occupancy room. The beds will be separate and it's just one night! We can do this! Only being mildly annoyed and jealous of each other."Jungkook said and Taehyung pointed at him in agreement.

"Yeah. We won't have the urge to kick each other out of insecurity!" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded as he gave him a high five. They got off at their floor and walked confidently, chewing some imaginary chewing gum.

They unlocked the door smugly and the lights turned on, the room was beautiful but the two froze seeing the joined queen sized bed. There were a few heart shaped pillows on it. Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed as he nodded.
"Well, we are grown men. This isn't so bad." he said.
"Yep." Jungkook said nodding.
"And this is going to be very difficult and awkward. " Taehyung said looking at Jungkook.
"Yep." Jungkook said and pursed his lips while still nodding.

"But we have no choice, we're here for Jimin so...For Jimin?" Taehyung shrugged asking.
"For Jimin." Jungkook shrugged back and they let out a defeated sigh as they walked into the room.

Author's note:

What was your favourite BangBangCon Moment? 😭😭😭😭