23

Update 😔💕

Jungkook pinned him against the wall as he kissed his lips hard. Jimin moaned against him as he wrapped his legs around his waist and held him close. He combed his fingers through Jungkook's hair who smiled into the kiss. He couldn't get enough of him. Jimin bit his lip as Jungkook kissed his neck, occasionally sucking the soft skin gently.
"Mmmm." Jimin moaned and Jungkook smiled as he kissed his jaw.

Jungkook picked Jimin up and walked to the couch. He sat on the couch as Jimin now straddled him. Jimin took his tshirt off and quickly kissed Jungkook, glueing his body to his. Jungkook caressed his back, his fingers brushing down his back gently, it almost made Jimin shiver.
"You're so... So.. Sweet." Jimin said looking into his eyes as he caressed his face with one hand and with one he combed his messy hair. Jungkook kissed his lips softly.
"Thank you." Jungkook teased.
"No, really. So sweet, so kind... Perfect." Jimin kissed his cheek sweetly.

Jungkook cupped his jaw with one hand as the other arm held Jimin securely by the waist.
"You're literally describing yourself." Jungkook rubbed his nose against his, making him chuckle.
"Is this too fast?" Jimin asked, insecure.
"No..." Jungkook pecked his lips reassuring him.
"You do like me, right?" Jimin asked timidly. Instead of getting annoyed or weirded out, Jungkook just answered.
"I do. A lot." He said softly. He knew how anxious Jimin used to be. He didn't feel worthy of being loved and liked. He was bound to feel like that.
"Okay.." Jimin nodded and kissed his lips softly.

Jungkook reclined back onto the couch as Jimin kissed him, he began kissing his neck and Jungkook moaned in appreciation. Jimin was such a good kisser, it was the passion he did it with. Jungkook cupped Jimin's face and then licked his neck, which made Jimin grind on him slightly to which Jimin's body shuddered, and Jungkook let out a soft moan. Jimin bit his lip and quickly kissed him out of shyness. Jungkook broke the kiss and smirked at him making him blush more.

"So.." Jimin said softly as Jungkook kissed his collarbone.
"Um.. Are we dating?" Jimin pouted. Jungkook chuckled and kissed his nose.
"Yep." He nodded.
"Oh. Okay." Jimin blinked and nodded.
"Do you wanna spend the night?" Jimin asked.
"Every night." Jungkook smiled at him.
"But no sex tonight because like... It's like.. I.." Jimin was very nervous.
"Don't worry. Its okay.." Jungkook cupped his face and kissed his forehead. Jimin beamed and kissed him again.

Jungkook and Jimin fell asleep on the couch after a full night of making out every now and then. No sex, just making out. The next morning Jimin was getting ready for work as he let Jungkook sleep a little longer. Jungkook woke up to Jimin kissing his cheek.
"I have work." Jimin pouted and Jungkook sulked.
"Okay. But you call me." Jungkook said getting up and walking out with him.

Jimin ran off to the other elevator after kissing his cheek. Jungkook snuck into his apartment and went to shower as he had to get ready for work. When he walked out, all his brothers stood outside looking completely unimpressed.
"So... No calls?" Namjoon said sternly.
"I'm sorry... I.." Jungkook tried.
"IS THAT A HICKEY?" Hoseok yelled and Yoongi's eyes widened.
"I-" Jungkook gulped.
"YAAAAAAAAS YOU'RE WITH JIMIN!" Hoseok squealed.
"Wait. Let's ask him first. Kookie?" Jin tried to keep his composure.
"Well.. Yeah.." Jungkook blushed and smiled.

"Oh my god! YES!" the boys yelled and hugged him. Jungkook laughed and high fived Namjoon.
"So? How was the sex?" Yoongi asked from afar as he stuffed his mouth with cereal.
"Oh. We... Didn't." Jungkook stuttered.
"It's okay." Jin smiled and Namjoon nodded.
"Why?" Yoongi narrowed his eyes.
"Because not everyone is a whore like us, dear." Hoseok said politely.
"That is... Yeah, it's true." Yoongi laughed as he ate cereal and the boys laughed hard.
"Oh you know... It's just... He didn't want to so.. I didn't wanna pressurise him. He's already dealing with a lot.. ." Jungkook said. And the boys nodded and shrugged  it off nonchalantly. Jungkook sighed as he dodged the subject.

They were working at the cafe most of the time when Jimin called Jungkook during his lunch break, the boys had closed the cafe for a few minutes too, because they were hungry. Jungkook had been a bit sullen though and boys wondered why, they thought they'd talk to him when they closed for a few minutes for lunch. But Jungkook went to the kitchen to call Jimin.

"Hi.." Jimin said softly.
"Hi. Did you eat something?" Jungkook asked cutely.
"Yeah. I ate a sandwich.."
"How's Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.
"He's in Daegu. His dad isn't too well. So.." Jimin explained.
"Aw, man. I really hope he recovers." Jungkook said genuinely. That's what made him so irresistible. He wasn't jealous anymore. Jimin was his now. And he really didn't hate Taehyung as much, that he'd wish ill upon his family.

They were talking about how the boys reacted and how they couldn't wait to meet again.
"Let's go out this evening. Just... Roam around." Jungkook suggested.
"Sure. I can't wait to see you." Jimin smiled.
"Same here, baby." Jungkook beamed.
"I should try to get out of work early. It'll give us more time. I better go. See you very soon." Jimin said.
"Sure. Bye." Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook sat there like a smiling idiot for a few seconds when his smile disappeared. He walked out of the kitchen to find his brothers sitting and eating. Jungkook looked so worried.
"Sup, bitch?" Yoongi asked him.
"I.. I have to tell you guys something." Jungkook said seriously.
"What is it?" Hoseok asked worried.
"I should've told you guys before but... I... Couldn't.." Jungkook said with a shaky voice.
"Kookie. Please.. You're scaring us." Jin said worried as Namjoon crossed his fingers secretly.

"Jimin wants to meet tonight. " Jungkook stuttered.
"So?" Yoongi did his best to hide his worry.
"I.. I am.." Jungkook looked away.
"It's so hard to discuss but..I am.. "
"What!?" the boys asked in unison, their hearts pounding. What was he hiding? He never looked so nervous.

"A virgin." Jungkook blurted out.
"YOU'RE A WHAT?!" The boys yelled louder.