10

Updateeeee. I turned 20 yesterday :/
ALSO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES. ILY ALL.

Jimin and Jungkook headed back to their building and went to their apartments. Jimin was smiling the whole time. He felt so good to have met someone that precious. He giggled softly, went to his room and fell asleep.

Jungkook tried sneaking into his apartment.
"Well. Well. Well." Namjoon arched an eyebrow at him.
"You couldn't even call?" Yoongi snapped at him.
"Kookie!" Hoseok and Jin hugged him.
"I'm sorry. I..." Jungkook looked at his hyungs with doe eyes and they all melted. They sighed in unison.
"We worry, kid." Namjoon ruffled his hair and Yoongi pouted.
"Sorry, hyung." Jungkook apologised.
"HYUNGIEEEE. I'M SORRY." he ran and kissed Yoongi on the cheek. The boys laughed hard and Yoongi tried to bite back his smile but failed.

"I uh... Invited Jimin for Momo's birthday." Jungkook blushed.
"Oooooo. Jiminnn.." Hoseok and Yoongi teased him while Namjoon and Jin laughed hard.
"Stop!" Jungkook blushed even harder.
"Look forward to seeing his reaction though." Namjoon smiled.

Jungkook beamed and hugged him then they all went to bed.

Jimin woke up around late afternoon and went straight for shopping for the little girl. Once he reached a toy store, there was so much variety that Jimin began tearing up with frustration.
"WHAT THE F---" Jimin was a tiny boy standing with his mother, looking at him.
"Family friendly" Jimin said. And the lady laughed and shook her head while the kid simply smiled at his mom.

"What are you looking for?" she smiled and asked.
"Oh um... It's a nine year old girl's birthday and I'm confused." Jimin sighed.
"Aw. Just buy her anything you like. It's very hard to tell what kids will like. Every kid is different. She could be a tomboy or very girly. Maybe a mix of both. " she laughed. Jimin nodded.
"I'll just get a little something." he bowed to the lady and then decided to get her a few dresses from gucci, some limited edition games, a bag, a few tshirts from chanel kids, a few vintage kids books, scrunchies, limited edition dolls and pretty much half the toy store. The cashier sighed as she saw him walk with two trolleys full of toys and clothes.

Jimin went to his apartment after loading his car with the gifts. Soon it was evening and Jungkook called.
"Ready to go?" He asked.
"Sure." Jimin smiled.

He went downstairs to meet him and found him with his brothers.
"Hi." Jimin beamed.
"Hi!" Hoseok hugged him while the others boys waved at him while giving him affectionate smiles.
"I call shotgun!" Hoseok said and the boys sighed while Jimin chuckled softly.

"Ughhh. How do we all fit in the car with all the gifts and.."
"I'll go with Jimin." Jungkook offered. The boys smirked at them and Jimin blushed.
"BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW THE WAY." Jungkook panicked.
"Okay." Yoongi winked at him and Jimin nodded.

Hoseok and Jin giggled cutely. And Namjoon smiled and shook his head. Jungkook and Jimin walked to his porsche and Jungkook opened the door and gasped.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
"I KNOW! THESE GIFTS AREN'T ENOUGH!" Jimin panicked.
"Jimin, i--" Jungkook sighed.
"Momo is going to be so happy." Jungkook beamed and then they drove off.

Jimin and Jungkook were singing along while they followed Namjoon. Once they reached, Jimin was so confused. They stood in front of an orphanage.
"Let's go!" Jungkook beamed and got down. They all picked up all the gifts and walked in.

Jimin saw everyone from Jungkook's birthday. All his cousins were there. He also saw his grandparents. All the kids hugged the boys and beamed at Jimin.
"Hyung! I got adopted!" A tiny boy said cupping Jungkook's face who hugged him tightly.
"THAT'S SO COOL." Jungkook kissed his cheek.

Namjoon hugged Mingyu and Yugyeom came running to hug Jungkook too. Jimin looked around. It was so beautiful.

"Here's the birthday girl!" Said a beautiful girl as she walked with a tiny one.
"HI, LISA!" Jungkook hugged her.
"Hi, Hobi oppa!" Another beautiful girl hugged Hoseok.
"Hi, Rosie. Good to see you!" he beamed.

"Jimin. Meet our sisters." Jungkook introduced Jimin to Lisa and Rose who bowed to him. Then beamed at Jungkook.
"Shush!" Jungkook scared them and they laughed.

Then Momo hugged Yoongi.
"Jimin. This is momo." Yoongi beamed picking her up.
"Hi, momo. Happy birthday!" Jimin beamed and she bowed shyly and blushed. Jungkook and Rose jumped at her cuteness.
"Oppa. I missed you so much." She said to Yoongi and pouted.
"Sorry, princess." Yoongi hugged her.

Jungkook had such a big family. And they all came to this orphanage to support the kids. It was so sweet.
"Cake time!" Said an old lady and walked in with a huge cake. Momo clapped and they all surrounded her. Jungkook picked up two little boys as did most adults to help the kids see Momo.

"Oppa. Could you help me?" A tiny girl pulled Jimin's pinky finger. Jimin beamed and picked her up. Momo cut the cake and they all started singing. The tiny girl clapped and Jimin was almost in tears. These kids deserved the world.

Once everyone pampered her it was time for gifts.
"SO MANY!" Momo was shocked and she jumped around.
"Most from Jimin oppa." Yoongi told her and he ran and hugged Jimin. Hoseok was busy admiring his boyfriend who was so soft when it came to these kids.

Momo was in tears.
"I'm so happy I can finally share all this!" She beamed at the other little kids. Since Jimin was so versatile with his gifts there were plenty for boys and girls. Jimin wiped his tears quickly seeing them all open those gifts with their tiny hands.

"Thank you." Lisa said to Jimin who beamed at her. Rose was a sobbing mess and Yugyeom teased her. Jungkook was recording everyone.

"Oppa! Let's dance!" Momo pulled Yoongi's hand and he held Hoseok's who held Lisa's who pulled Rose and Jimin. Jungkook chuckled softly as they all began dancing. Momo clearly had a favourite, which is Yoongi. She didn't let anyone dance with him.

Lisa dragged Jungkook and Namjoon as Jin danced with their grandparents. She pushed Jungkook to Jimin and beamed. Both Jimin and Jungkook blushed as they made eye contact.

All his brothers and sisters teased them and Jimin blushed and danced with Jungkook. The moment he began dancing without feeling shy, Jungkook was in awe. He was so graceful and good.

Jimin beamed and danced with Mingyu and Momo as well. Jungkook appreciated him.
"Heart eyes!" Lisa said in Jungkook's ear and Jungkook scared her by lunging a little and she hid behind Namjoon.

Jimin was jumping like a happy little kid when Jungkook held his hand and he looked at him. He was blushing and breathing heavily. Jungkook smiled softly and removed a small piece of confetti from his hair.

"This is amazing. I haven't danced this much in a while!" Jimin looked around beaming. The whole place was so positive.
"This is my family" Jungkook said to Jimin and he looked confused for a second. Then it hit him.

"This is where we all grew up." Jungkook beamed as he spoke with tearful eyes.