31 🌸

Updateeeee ❤️❤️❤️❤️
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, MY BABYGIRLS AND BABYBOYS! ;]

ARE YOU GUYS STREAMING "ON"? 😩❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jimin woke up to an empty bed, he could hear Jungkook talking to Namjoon outside. He stretched his arms lazily and got up. He went to out to the living room to tell Jungkook he had to go get ready for work.

He walked out with his lips looking puffy and messy hair falling in front of his eyes. He spotted Jungkook who had his back to him and hugged him from behind.
"Good morning, baby." Jimin mumbled and rested his head on his neck.
"Well, good morning." Jin turned around smiling.
"OH MY GOD!" Jimin stumbled back and Jungkook caught him as he laughed hard as Namjoon and Hoseok chuckled at his cuteness.

"I'm so sorry, hyung!" Jimin blushed so hard, his cheeks became bright pink and he couldn't help but hug Jungkook and hide his face in the crook of his neck. Jungkook kissed the side of his head and Jimin looked up at him while pouting.
"You going to get ready for work?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded while still blushing.

"Okay. But be back for breakfast, your 'baby' here prepared some for you." Hoseok teased.
"We're talking about me, of course." Jin said and laughed. Jimin bit his lip as he laughed softly. He quickly kissed Jungkook's cheek and went to his apartment.

As he walked in, the apartment felt like a very pretty apartment not home. Jimin sighed as he looked around, as he walked to his bedroom and sat on the bed silently. He bit his lip realising how he didn't have a lot of good memories in this apartment, Jungkook's place felt like home. Not just because of him but also his brothers.

Jimin sighed and picked his phone up and looked down at his mother's number. He bit his lip and typed.
"Hope you and Appa are doing well. Love you both." He kept staring at the text, he saw all the texts he hadn't replied to. They'd text him every now and then but Jimin would rarely reply. It had a lot to do with his anxiety more than any other thing. He gulped and sent the text and then went to shower.

Meanwhile Jungkook was being teased by Yoongi and Namjoon.
"A hickeyyyyy! Maybe he has some on his di-" Namjoon said.
"JOONIE!" Jin yelled.
"Oooooo. Did you manage to fuck yet?" Yoongi asked, eating a pancake.
"Yoongi! Why do always use that word!? Just say 'sex'" Hoseok exclaimed.
"I don't always say it. What the sex are you talking about?" Yoongi laughed as did the other boys. Hoseok shook his head and kissed his boyfriend as he chuckled softly.

Jimin was back for breakfast and the boys waved cutely at him. They were all ready by now. Jin was busy finding keys for the cafe that Namjoon had lost while Namjoon stood there like a lost and very sorry puppy.

"Ooh! You look hot!" Hoseok beamed at Jimin.
"Oh. Thank you, hyung!" Jimin chuckled.
"HOBI! HAVE YOU SEEN MY PHONE?!" Came Yoongi's voice from the room.
"Gimme a sec." Hoseok smiled and got up.
"WELL SHIT, YOONGI! IF I FIND IT WHERE I ALWAYS SAY IT IS, I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!" Hoseok yelled and startled Jungkook and Jimin.

"You doing okay?" Jungkook whispered as he hugged him from behind.
"Yeah.Just one of those days." Jimin said in his ear and kissed his cheek. Jungkook sat next to him and pulled him on his lap. He kissed his lips softly and Jimin smiled into it.

Jungkook began kissing him softly as Jimin caressed his face, and tugged at his hair softly. Jungkook pulled him close, Jimin opened his mouth and their tongues brushed against each others. Jimin began kissing Jungkook harder as Jungkook's hand tugged at his hair lightly. Jungkook pulling him in harder, they wanted each other so bad.
"OH MY GOD! DO WE HAVE A BABY YOONGI AND HOSEOK HERE?!" Jin pouted standing with pancakes.

Jimin and Jungkook quickly separated, and sat with dishevelled clothes and sat there with swollen lips and flushed faces.
"I'M SO SORRY, HYUNG! He kissed me first!" Jimin hit Jungkook who blinked at Jin.
"It's okay.." Jin chuckled and nodded.
"God, that was so weird to see." Namjoon whispered to Jin.
"YES! LIKE SEEING MY CHILD DO GROWN UP THINGS!" Jin blushed and hid his face in Namjoon's chest.